Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1342
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2014, 10:38 am

I really don't like Carlton. She really doesn't fit in with this bunch. She has some major anger issues and Kyle is her target.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2014, 2:03 pm

Carlton is fucking nuts. That's my only comment. I feel like I keep saying this. LOL.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2014, 2:20 pm

I can't stand her either - the only thing I've tried to do is tweet @bravotv about it, but that probably won't do anything, lol! I'll just have to keep my finger on the fast-forward button for her scenes (her behavior toward Kyle as a host at such a nice event during last night's show was ridiculous).

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2014, 3:01 pm

I could do without Carlton and Joyce.  I do like Carlton when she's with her kids.  As for Joyce, I don't know if she is dumb or naive OR if it's an act.  I just feel like you would have to explain everything to her, so I don't know.

I did like seeing Brandi shooting the cover with that lady.  And I liked seeing the planning of the party.  I wish they would keep the Sur staff on Vanderpump Rules.  I did say WTF at Lisa when she asked Brandi if she had congratulated Scheana on her engagement or did she ask if she had seen the ring or something.  I can't remember.  I said, "she can't be serious?!" Brandi did finally when Scheana pretty much flashed the ring in her face.

What a mess VR is.  They are all nuts.  I did laugh when Tom took a swing at Jax and Scheana was more worred about her recent tooth surgery and Lisa was comforting her. LOL I can't stop watching the show though.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2014, 3:18 pm

I like Joyce, but find her storyline (is there one?) kind of boring. I was thinking after I posted above that when talking about the party, I should've said 'of course, the reason they had the party in the first place was, in part, to have an excuse to film interactions and arguments, so Carlton was just trying to stay relevant, I'm sure.'

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2014, 5:51 pm

Yolanda is trying so hard to be diplomatic about Lisa in her blogs, but you can tell she doesn't like her or really feel she's a friend at all. She & Brandi seem to be in a little snit too. When Yo was on WWHL last week, she said something about being close with Brandi "while filming". Brandi then tweeted that she was hurt and she thought they were closer than that, but she should have known when Yo canceled dinner with her earlier that week. Yo responded to leave kids out of it, which made no sense at the time, but it turns out Yo canceled because Gigi was sick so I guess she thought Brandi was going to comment on Gigi. She says the truth is while she cares about Brandi they haven't seen each other in 5 months. Brandi also went off on a bit of a twitter rant while Lisa was on WWHL with Jax last night. This reunion is going to be one hell of a hot mess.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2014, 6:01 pm

I hate writing this because it's so trite, but I really do think the others are jealous of Lisa. She got her own show, has a stable marriage, and seems to be the most popular housewife.

I can't believe these so-called intelligent women believe in "spells" and psychics and all that other hooey.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 5th 2014, 12:07 am

Hooey is such a good word - thanks for using it so I could read it today, Nancy. It gave me a chuckle. Laughing 

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 8th 2014, 8:55 pm

http://thatsyourreality.com/real-housewives-beverly-hills-gather-tape-reunion-special/

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 8th 2014, 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 8th 2014, 9:26 pm

Thanks lally. I hadn't seen any photos until now.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 9th 2014, 8:02 am

Yolanda tweeted this yesterday: YOLANDA ‏@YolandaHFoster Feb 8
❤️The truth was prevailed, some mistakes acknowledged & apologies were made! #RHOBHReunion #Happytomoveon
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 9th 2014, 8:04 am

Just saw this... I'll go check out what all this bs is about

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 9th 2014, 8:13 am

Oh, ok... it's idiot, drunken Brandi spouting off
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/02/brandi-glanville-lisa-vanderpump-bankrupt-lived-valley-not-beverly-hills-housewives/
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 9th 2014, 2:38 pm

she never shuts up
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 9th 2014, 2:40 pm

was over on bravo's site, I have to say, Yolanda seems to be looking for "tits on an ant" when it comes to lisa
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 3:55 am

I haven't watched my recordings yet, but I did read my twitter timeline.
I guess Brandi is still at it. She went on Watch what happens .. said Vanderpump Rules is scripted.. and Tom Sandoval didn't take kindly to that. He's tweeting insults to Brandi.

Also Ken, Lisa's husband rarely tweets, but he tweeted that he has never filed for bankruptcy and it's slander.... etc.

Brandi has really burned her bridges.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 7:18 am

Did you have to listen to a video to gain 24 hour access to Radar? I did. I prefer that over pop ups I suppose. Unfortunately, Brandi isn't very bright and she doesn't know how to handle her "tell's all" persona. It makes you wonder what was and wasn't true about things she revealed in the past.

I really haven't like this season of RHBH. It's a shame, because they were my favorites. Vanderpump Rules is way more entertaining, even though it is obviously scripted.

Brandi drinks too much and takes too much xanax. I liked it when she and Lisa were friends. I am tired of this series always trying to show us what a wonderful marriage Kyle and Maurico have too. Gets on my nerves!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 7:20 am

Yep. I saw Ken's tweet. Yikes. I thought Brandi was hoping to make up with Lisa, but after this nonsense, nope. No way and I don't blame her.

I actually only saw bits & pieces of both shows, will have to catch up on a re-airing.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 7:21 am

AABB Admin wrote:
I hate writing this because it's so trite, but I really do think the others are jealous of Lisa.  She got her own show, has a stable marriage, and seems to be the most popular housewife.

I can't believe these so-called intelligent women believe in "spells" and psychics and all that other hooey.

You can't blame them for being jealous of Lisa, can you? I am sure Lisa has her faults but she is so gooood at being above the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 8:34 am

Ken's tweet also called for a retraction from Brandi and Bravo. It will be interesting to see how Bravo handles this.

I enjoyed Kim's teasing scene with Lisa and Ken last night - I rarely get much out of her time on the show. What was up with Kyle and Brandi talking as if it were their place to invite Brandi along on Joyce's trip? Joyce would have to be super-gracious to allow Brandi along on a trip like that. Carlton continues to just be....Carlton. Rolling Eyes 

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 9:09 am

see I just cant be sad for lisa, i can't feel bad for her when she's on the recieving end of brandi's mouth, when she so supported it for a long time.
i mean do i prefer lisa over brandi sure, brandi is trash, but she always has been and I kind of think she is right about lisa, i think they are all. doesnt mean lisa is a bad person, it just means people are catching on to her and she needs to shift her ways a little bit if she wants to stay on top.
as for the marriages, i prefer kyle and maurico over any of the others. But that's me, i love being around my husband
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 10:51 am

I think Lisa was genuine in wanting to help Brandi. She mother-henned her and we all know Brandi hated it. I'm kind of like Lisa. At first I thought Brandi was refreshingly honest. Now I just think she is a big old drama queen. She loves attention and she'll try to get it in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 11:35 am

I dont think lisa is a bad person, she's probably a great friend but i think she knows how to position herself and with who. listen they all do it, or they wouldn't be on the show
i think WAY to many people today are getting away with being rude by disgusing it as "being honest"
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 3:28 pm

LOL I honestly like Lisa and Brandi both. So I hate that they don't seem to be friends anymore. Maybe I'm alone, but watching Vanderpump Rules gives me a different view of Lisa.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 4:50 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/509410/inside-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-emotional-reunion-exclusive-details

Quote :
This season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is coming to an end (sad face), but there's always the reunion to look forward to, and E! News has learned that this season's special will be one heckuva show.

A source tells us there was plenty of conflict but very little resolution at the reality series' reunion taping on Friday (shocked? Didn't think so). Nearly all of the ladies jumped into the ring of fire during the sit-down with Andy Cohen, including former besties Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville.
"Lisa and Brandi definitely went back and forth," the source tells E! News. "Brandi's main issue with Lisa was her relationship with Scheana [Marie]. Brandi sees it as a huge betrayal. It's a constant reminder of the pain Eddie Cibrian put her through. But while they were definitely emotional and angry, there is hope for them. It's not a closed door. They left things open-ended."

The same can't be said for Kyle Richards and Carlton Gebbia, who have bickered with each other throughout the entire season. "They did not have one nice word to say about each other. They came in disliking each other and left the same way," the source said.

Meanwhile, fellow newcomer Joyce Giraud was extremely combative with the group. "Everyone was getting annoyed with her, she's not very popular among the other women at all," the insider adds.
"It was a long, emotional day. Everyone left pretty drained."

"Still shooting #RHOBHReunion - all I can say is I would've made a damn good therapist :-)," Cohen tweeted on Friday, and followed up later with, "Oh LORD we JUST wrapped #RHOBHReunion - it is a DOOZY. very emotional."

At least he got some support from his furry friend, Giggy.

Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 5:27 pm

Lisa is definitely my favorite and hers and Ken's marriage seems by far the most solid to me. I thought Kyle and Brandi were being quite the stirrers.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 11th 2014, 9:43 pm

Well if anyone is interested in buying David and Yolanda's home it is on the market for....$27.5 million  afraid 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/yolanda-foster-husband-david-foster-list-malibu-mansion-for-275-million-pictures-2014112

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 12th 2014, 6:52 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/510353/lady-gaga-casts-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-ladies-for-her-next-music-video-get-the-details?cmpid=tweol-manual

Quote :
Lady Gaga has some fabulous costars for her latest music video.

The "Applause" singer is featuring members of the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for her next project.

E! News has learned that the shoot is taking place today at the glamorous Hearst Castle. How fitting!

According to our insider, most of the ladies of the hit Bravo show are going to be included in the shoot with the exception of Brandi Glanville and Joyce Giraud.

It turns out that Glanville is currently in New York City promoting her new book Drinking & Dating.

There's no word yet on why the former pageant beauty isn't filming with the rest of her cast.

But fret not, Kyle Richards, Kim Richards, Lisa Vanderpump and Carlton Gebbia are all going to be filmed on location.

More at link. Andy will be in it too.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 17th 2014, 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 17th 2014, 4:36 pm

LOL - at Lisa!
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 17th 2014, 4:41 pm

I love Lisa!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 17th 2014, 5:56 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 17th 2014, 6:18 pm

I did have to LOL @ Lisa's podcast comment. Brandi & her mouth. *SMH*
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 4:38 am

Last night's show was fairly uneventful except it looks like the knives are really out for Lisa.
Brandi twists Lisa's words and places bad meanings into things Lisa says when there isn't anything there. I don't know if Brandi is doing it on purpose or if she has some cockamamie idea planted in her brain so everything is a conspiracy. Kyle and Yolanda are believing it which is sad.

The previews look really sad too... Lisa actually crying.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 8:40 am

go watch some of the preview videos for next week. Its a doozy.

there is one video where they are blaming Lisa for magazines in a suitcase. I dont know what thats about at all. It's odd.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 8:45 am

Looks like next week is going to be really hard on Lisa

Lisa Vanderpump ‏@LisaVanderpump 9h
Thank u to all of you for your tweets,it's been tough and I will muddle thru "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" it gets worse #lies
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 8:52 am

Did Brandi do another podcast? Twitter all up in arms because apparently Brandi said Lisa got Cedric deported. Truth is, he left on his own as his visa expired.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 10:06 am

she said it last night on the show Nancy.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 11:05 am

bergen wrote:
she said it last night on the show Nancy.

I must have missed that part... things got more clear for me after I read Lisa's new blog.
It was just put up: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-4/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-called-it-wrong?cid=related_blog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: