Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 3:49 pm

faye and adrienne are gone, they will never be back...but really who cares, they weren't popular anyway
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 6:19 pm

bergen wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
bergen wrote:
LOL lally...kind of feel the same with this season...it's becoming New Jersey trashy...lisa and yolanda love brandi because she sucks them off, and they love her because they can tell her what to do and she does it...kyle & lisa are a what a real friendship is...i don't hate Lisa but I do 100% agree with what Kyle said last year, Lisa is a smart woman who knows how to strategically make her moves...and brandi i don't hate or love but honestly if she isn't fighting with someone, then what does she have to offer on the show?after all her talking about leann, blow-jobs and getting sued she's not really that interesting

I want the original cast Kyle, Kim, Lisa and Taylor back and that's all folks

That's gross!
Kyle is the biggest stir the pot on that show, lol! And don't get me started about the dynamic between Kim and Kyle - some things like that just don't need to be aired out on television, and I don't enjoy watching most of their one-on-one scenes together. I agree with Lisa that Kyle doesn't back her up and that's not what a real friend does. Brandi is the funniest cast member of them all to me, so she entertains me the most - I wouldn't want to see her go!

you know i don't mean literally right? well maybe as literal as i can but not as literal as what i think you are thinking...lol
anyway, brandi does suck them off, oops sorry i used it again lol!

kyle & lisa have always been my favs, especially when they were friends, they were so much fun...but in general they all upped the trash level this season,

I knew how you meant it; I think the use of the phrase is gross to read, jtbh. C'est la vie.

Re: Kyle and Lisa, news broke today that NeNe and Kim have reconciled and they are chatting with and retweeting each other, too, so I guess anything can happen in Housewives world, lol! Laughing It just doesn't feel like their (Kyle's and Lisa's) friendship will be repaired/progress unless Kyle proves she has Lisa's back, and now if Lisa apologizes for the remark about Mauricio's business interest in selling Paul & Adrienne's house (because Kyle will want an apology for that, and rightly so, imo). I happen to agree that there was a lot at stake with that relationship for Mauricio, business-wise, so I don't think Lisa's remark was too far off, but it should not have been said.

I forgot to say earlier that I kind of like Marisa, but I don't like the way she speaks about her husband.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 6:30 pm

P.S. Kyle mentioned in her blog this week that something happened in her friendship with Lisa off-camera prior to Season 2 that she chooses not to discuss publicly that may have influenced how she handled things that season with Lisa, particularly the reunion, when Lisa got offended by Adrienne's accusation about selling stories. It sounds like that was what initially got the ball rolling downhill regarding their friendship.

Side note: I tweeted a smart aleck quip about Adrienne to Lisa at Christmastime that garnered me a DM from Lisa. She said it was the funniest thing ever, but she couldn't retweet it because she would get slaughtered, lol! The tweet I sent was in answer to a tweet Lisa made to radaronline, ribbing/thanking them for not having published any stories about her recently, and I told her it was because their budget had run out and they had to wait until 2013 to pay Adrienne again.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 6:31 pm

bergen wrote:
faye and adrienne are gone, they will never be back...but really who cares, they weren't popular anyway

From your mouth to the producers ears,I hope your right...
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 7:01 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
P.S. Kyle mentioned in her blog this week that something happened in her friendship with Lisa off-camera prior to Season 2 that she chooses not to discuss publicly that may have influenced how she handled things that season with Lisa, particularly the reunion, when Lisa got offended by Adrienne's accusation about selling stories. It sounds like that was what initially got the ball rolling downhill regarding their friendship.

Side note: I tweeted a smart aleck quip about Adrienne to Lisa at Christmastime that garnered me a DM from Lisa. She said it was the funniest thing ever, but she couldn't retweet it because she would get slaughtered, lol! The tweet I sent was in answer to a tweet Lisa made to radaronline, ribbing/thanking them for not having published any stories about her recently, and I told her it was because their budget had run out and they had to wait until 2013 to pay Adrienne again.

So cool that she DMed you! I'm surprised she didn't tweet it though. She is a four year old on twitter, she always retweets crap about the others.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 7:05 pm

bergen wrote:
LOL lally...kind of feel the same with this season...it's becoming New Jersey trashy...lisa and yolanda love brandi because she sucks them off, and they love her because they can tell her what to do and she does it...kyle & lisa are a what a real friendship is...i don't hate Lisa but I do 100% agree with what Kyle said last year, Lisa is a smart woman who knows how to strategically make her moves...and brandi i don't hate or love but honestly if she isn't fighting with someone, then what does she have to offer on the show?after all her talking about leann, blow-jobs and getting sued she's not really that interesting

OMG be my "housewives" BFF. Exactly & Exactly.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 27th 2013, 9:50 pm

lallybelle wrote:
bergen wrote:

OMG be my "housewives" BFF. Exactly & Exactly.

lol...i was wondering where you been at this season
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 29th 2013, 1:03 pm

Lisa Rinna is in talks to join the cast - what do you guys think about that? I'm in favor of it, and think she'd be a good fit!

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/03/lisa-rinna-real-housewives-beverly-hills-talks-joining-cast/#.UVXTsW9sEYs.twitter

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 29th 2013, 1:32 pm

I'm not surprised. She was on wwhl earlier this week or last and Andy had said she would be a good fit.

She said she would have something to say to Brandi lol So of course they would bring her on board.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 29th 2013, 2:04 pm

Lol, yes, Brandi needs a foil on that show - Faye just went about it the wrong way. She was too aggressive and some of her attacks were too forced and/or contrived.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 29th 2013, 4:11 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/402609/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-in-talks-with-baroness-monica-van-neumann-to-join-cast?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in Talks With Baroness Monica Van Neumann to Join Cast

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is on the hunt for Adrienne Maloof's replacement!

The hit Bravo show is in talks with L.A. socialite Baroness Monica Von Neumann to potentially join the cast, a source confirms to E! News.

"She has been approached by the show," the source says. "She's met with producers and casting," however, nothing is official yet.

Aside from potentially being the first African-American Housewife on Beverly Hills, Von Neumann would definitely bring spice to the show's fourth season.

Von Neumann has her own lifestyle brand that features home fragrances and Baroness candles and has been called by some the "black Martha Stewart."

"The producers loved that she has an existing company," the source dished.

Von Neumann was born in Detroit but moved to L.A. at the age of five. She met her late husband, Austrian royalty Baron John von Neumann, during a trip to Palm Springs. They were married for 26 years before he passed away from cancer.

A rep for Bravo tells E! News, "We are not commenting on casting."

(Bravo and E! are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 29th 2013, 4:55 pm

that's funny because i was just reading an article on usmagazine.com about brandi and she had this to say:

They haven't hired any of us back for sure yet," the Drinking & Tweeting author told Us Weekly. "I think we need somebody who's African American. I think there's a lot of white bitches up in here."
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 29th 2013, 8:36 pm

That's funny, bergen - I heard it suggested that NeNe Leakes should join RHOBH when she moved to California and I always thought that would be fun! Now that she and Kim have made up, I'm hoping they'll both still be on RHOA next season - their dynamic in the old days was one of my favorite friendships to watch.

catty, thanks for posting about the Baroness - I've never heard of her before, but she looks like she might make an interesting addition!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 29th 2013, 9:43 pm

I've never heard of her either. She does sound interesting.

I also heard/read the NeNe Leakes suggestion for RHoBH.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   May 31st 2013, 4:06 pm

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/joyce-giraud-joins-real-housewives-beverly-hills-cast/

New Cast Member Of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Is Stunning Model & Actress Joyce Giraud

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills are getting a new neighbor — two-time Miss Puerto Rico beauty queen Joyce Giraud has joined the cast, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

The second runner-up in the 1998 Miss Universe pageant, “has started filming,” an insider confirms to RadarOnline.com exclusively.

“Joyce is going to make an excellent addition to the cast,” the source told Radar. “She has it all: looks, brains … and Joyce is feisty. Joyce is married to successful movie producer, Michael Ohoven, and they have two young children together.

“Joyce is a straight shooter, so it will be very interesting to see how the rest of the cast reacts to her” during the entire season.

Giraud has some acting experience, and has appeared in the TV show House of Payne along with a few other shows.

Filming recently began on the fourth season of the Bravo hit show, and the fireworks are already flying!

As RadarOnline.com previously reported Kyle Richards threatened to quit the show after Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville said negative things about her hubby, Mauricio Umansky.

“She was particularly hurt by Lisa’s actions because they once used to be such close friends,” a source told Radar about Kyle’s reaction. “They no longer are, and Kyle had wanted to work on that friendship, and try to mend it…now, that seems impossible. Kyle just can’t understand why the girls can’t come together and support each other.”

The fourth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills will premiere this fall on Bravo.
------

Don't know if this is true or false. I have no idea who she is.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   May 31st 2013, 5:33 pm

here is her google image page pics
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   May 31st 2013, 7:42 pm

she's gorgeous! I wonder if she will be introduced as someone's "friend"
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   September 19th 2013, 2:05 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/460248/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-new-castmembers-joyce-giraud-and-carlton-gebbia-preview-season-4

This morning we told you that Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia have officially joined season four of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and now we have the exclusive first interview the new ladies.

Giraud and Gebbia sat down with us to talk about how they were approached to join the show and what we can expect from them once the new season premieres. But first, let's hear a little bit about the duo.

"My friends would describe me as ying and yang because…you'll see the nurturing side of me and then you'll see a very wild, unconventional side," Gebbia says, adding that her husband David Gebbia was "not thrilled" when she decided to do the show.

"The big stipulation was that he didn't want to become the other housewife," Gebbia revealed.

As for Siberia star Giraud, she describes herself as a loving mother and wife who has always run in the same circles as Kim and Kyle Richards; sources tell us they've became instantly close following Giraud's addition to RHOBH.

But as Gebbia describes it, it's not all harmony and friendship when it comes to this group of ladies.

"I think the way I would describe it is it's still a school playground, but they're older," she says. "Nothing's changed. Not one bloody thing."

The new season of Real Housewives and Beverly Hills will premiere on Monday, Nov. 4 only on Bravo.

------------

There is a video at the link.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 11th 2013, 10:42 pm

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/lisa-vanderpump-caught-in-lies-by-housewives-brandi-glanville-instigated/

One-time BFF’s Brandi Glanville and Lisa Vanderpump still aren’t on speaking terms and it doesn’t look like a reconciliation is in the future.

But while it was Glanville who first started feuding with Vanderpump, sources close to the situation exclusively tell RadarOnline.com that all the women of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills have come to realize what kind of person the Villa Blanca owner is after catching her in lies.

“Lisa needed someone to instigate things, to out her and show her true colors, and that person was Brandi,” the insider told Radar.

“All the women on the show have come to realize how conniving and manipulative Lisa is. Brandi was the only one with the balls to actually call her out and do something about it.”

Furthermore, the source tells Radar that castmates are siding with Glanville despite any prior grievances they’ve had with her.

“The Lisa/Brandi fight isn’t just something between the two of them,” Kyle Richards previously told Radar in an exclusive interview.

“It involves everyone in the cast…there is so much more to it. But let’s just say I’ve grown closer to Brandi. It’s no secret that Lisa and I have had our issues in the past.”

And the source thinks the feud will be a major plot in the upcoming season of theReal Housewives of Beverly Hills.

“Brandi was tired of being Lisa’s b*tch. She has no problem being a b*tch in general, but just not anyone else’s,” the source added.

“A lot of it will come out on the show and the world will learn what the girls on the Housewives already know about Lisa.”

--------------------

Who knows if this is true.  In the newest promo Brandi looks like a hot mess and Lisa is seen crying and lighting up a cigarette....stress?

Also if you go by twitter, Brandi seems close to Yolanda and is spending more time with Kim and Kyle. Secretly I've always wanted Brandi and Kim to become friends lol. The drama begins in 3 weeks.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 28th 2013, 10:25 pm

I know she is no longer on the show, but thought this was the best place for it.  I wonder if it's her bf, the one we saw briefly on the show.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/camille-grammer-abused-will-file-police-report/

Former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Camille Grammer opened up with shocking allegations on Monday, claiming she was physically abused and plans on pressing charges against the man she says “belongs behind bars.”

Grammer has been publicly dating boyfriend Dimitri Charalambopoulos for quite some time, but she does not name him as the man that abused her.

On Monday, Grammer shocked followers on Twitter by releasing the following messages:

Bombarded with questions and well-wishes from followers and fans, Grammer, 45, explained that she was in fear for her life and has been working with authorities and attorneys to explore options — hoping it lands the man in jail.

@nangem Yes, working with lawyers and the police. This man should be behind bars.

— Camille Grammer (@TheRealCamilleG) October 28, 2013

And when asked by one follower if she was hurt, Grammer candidly answered, “Yes.”

Sadly, Grammer says the alleged abuse happened just two days after she was released from the hospital for surgery after learning she was in the early stages of endometrial cancer.

Stay with RadarOnline.com for developments in the story…

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 29th 2013, 7:27 am

Yeah Catty. I saw this last night. I wonder what happened. Poor Camille.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 29th 2013, 8:25 am

aw thats horrible. I hope it wouldn't be that man she was dating.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 29th 2013, 1:11 pm

Wow, I guess we'll be hearing more about this, but I agree with you guys - I really hope it's not Dimitri. If it is, I hope she stays single for awhile by choice, and just focuses on the kids, because she's already been through the wringer emotionally with Kelsey. Not to mention dealing with the cancer diagnosis - that's serious enough in and of itself!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 29th 2013, 1:20 pm

Here's more from radaronline - it was Dimitri (sounds like it was terrifying):

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/camille-grammer-granted-restraining-order-ex-boyfriend-abuse/

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 29th 2013, 2:47 pm

Thanks glued. I agree with you. I was hoping she had found some happiness with this guy after what Kelsey did to her so publicly.

Focusing on her health and her kids is the best thing for her at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 29th 2013, 5:21 pm

She took photos but they are hard to see. Maybe they're copies of the originals.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/camille-grammer-abuse-photos/

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 31st 2013, 2:53 pm

Saw this on twitter. I'm glad I clicked the link because I've been looking for Loveline.

Quote :
http://www.podcastone.com/program?action=viewProgram&programID=582

BRANDI GLANVILLE UNFILTERED
Coming this November 5th to PodcastOne! The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Brandi Glanville debuts as host of her own podcast, Brandi Glanville Unfiltered. Glanville interviews star guests, dishes about pop culture, fashion and celebrity gossip! She also gives listeners behind the scenes access to Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 3rd 2013, 4:01 pm

New season starts Monday.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 5th 2013, 4:06 pm

Nothing of interest happened. I think it was an intro to the new seasons of both rhobh and vanderpump rules. Also an intro to the new hw.

Kim looked good. Hopefully it continues to stay that way.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 5th 2013, 5:08 pm

Brandi is doing a podcast now and it was better than I thought it would be.

http://podcastone.com/program?action=viewProgram&programID=582

Her friend Jennifer and Dr Will were her first guests.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 5th 2013, 5:18 pm

I don't know if I like the new ones... especially the "witch".
I hate kooky people like that and the dumbasses who believe that mumbo-jumbo bs.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 6th 2013, 3:01 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
I hate kooky people like that and the dumbasses who believe that mumbo-jumbo bs.
I don't like that stuff either.

Did anyone else read Brandi's book? I am ashamed to say I did... it kind of sucked. I am fascinated by the war between her and LeAnne Rhimes though.

I didn't see Lisa bringing up the tabloid stuff as the big deal Kyle made about it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 6th 2013, 3:52 pm

Moody wrote:
AABB Admin wrote:
I don't like that stuff either.

Did anyone else read Brandi's book? I am ashamed to say I did... it kind of sucked. I am fascinated by the war between her and LeAnne Rhimes though.

I didn't see Lisa bringing up the tabloid stuff as the big deal Kyle made about it.
I read it. I am ashamed to say that I liked it lol! 

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 6th 2013, 7:58 pm

I bought it but haven't read it yet. Cool 

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 3:11 pm

I'm really loving Kim this season. Her "fake fainting" comment about Lisa and then re-creating the episode with Kyle was pretty funny. I don't think it was fake but I can totally see why some would think it was.

Still don't know what to think about the new hw.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 3:18 pm

Big feud on twitter. Brandi said Joanna Krupka broke up Yolanda's marriage to Mohammed.
Joanna called her a liar and so did Mohammed.

Brandi is a shit stirrer... lol
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 3:46 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
Big feud on twitter.  Brandi said Joanna Krupka broke up Yolanda's marriage to Mohammed.
Joanna called her a liar and so did Mohammed.  

Brandi is a shit stirrer... lol
I know. It had to do with the rhom reunion and then Brandi on wwhl made more comments. I'm wondering if Yolanda is mad that Brandi mentioned it to Adriana and then A spilled on the reunion. I wasn't sure if I should bring it up since it all started on another show. Anyway, I wouldn't blame Yolanda if she got mad at Brandi.

This has nothing to do with bh, but I've been really surprised with Joanna. I thought I would like her more than I do, but after watching the reunion, I'm officially done with that franchise. The only one I like is Lea and even she is annoying at times. Oh and Mama Elsa but she's been sick and hasn't been on this season.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 3:53 pm

Oh man. This was CRAZY. On the Miami Reunion Adriana said that Brandi told her that Joanna had a affair with Mohammad and that she also said it in front of Alexia. Alexia confirmed Brandi did say it. Joanna denied it and said they've been friends for a long time but there was nothing "romantic" ever between them. Brandi happened to be on "watch what happens live" last night right after the show aired so Andy asked her about it. Brandi said it was true, and when Joanna heard that she went off on twitter, which Andy of course had to tell Brandi what Joanna just had tweet so Brandi went OFF on the show. LMAO.

Mohammed also denied it but his tweet was worded weird, like it was possible something had happened but either Yolanda didn't know about it until after they split OR it happened after the split.

DRAMA.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 3:56 pm

LOL catty we were posting at the same time. I agree on Joanna, I kinda liked her even though she can be bitchy at times BUT wtf was that at the reunion? Lisa & her are/were friends and instead of apologizing and trying to make it better, she acts more bitchy with the smirking and everything with the makeup artist? NOT COOL.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 3:57 pm

all over disgusting mohammed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down