View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   December 30th 2013, 6:55 pm

Reality Steve tries it again!! Here are his predictions episode by episode of what goes down.

http://realitysteve.com/2013/11/20/the-bachelor-juan-pablo-episode-by-episode-spoilers-2/
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   December 30th 2013, 10:41 pm

Well, I was actually going to tune into this season, but after reading RS I think I will use my time more productively! Sounds like a train wreck, for sure.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   December 31st 2013, 1:43 am

ebowers wrote:
Well, I was actually going to tune into this season, but after reading RS I think I will use my time more productively!  Sounds like a train wreck, for sure.

That's me exactly, ebowers! After reading that I thought, 'Why invest the time if it's a waste of a season? I'm out.'
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   January 18th 2014, 5:02 pm

Not watching this season, but......

ABC's Bachelor issues apology for gay comments

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/01/18/juan-pablo-galavis-bachelor-gay-remarks/4635779/

One day after telling a Television Critics Association panel that he didn't like the idea of a gay or bisexual Bachelor on the ABC dating franchise Bachelor because it would set a "bad example for children to watch" and that homosexuals are "pervert(ed)," Juan Pablo Galavis walked back his remarks.

"I want to apologize to all the people I may have offended because of my comments on having a gay or bisexual Bachelor," he wrote on his Facebook page, alluding to a language barrier.

"The word pervert was not what I meant to say and I am very sorry about it," wrote the Venezuelan. "Everyone knows English is my second language and my vocabulary is not as broad as it is in Spanish and, because of this, sometimes I use the wrong words to express myself."

Galavis' post continues: "What I meant to say was that gay people are more affectionate and intense and for a segment of the TV audience, this would be too racy to accept. The show is very racy as it is, and I don't let my 5-year-old daughter watch it."

On Friday, he was asked by website TheTVPage.com whether ABC should air a season with a gay or bisexual Bachelor, and he said, "I don't think it is a good example for kids to watch that on TV," calling homosexuals "more pervert(ed) in a sense."

Though he voiced respect for his own gay producer, he said same-sex couples with kids are "confusing in a sense. ... Where is the thin line to cross or not? You have to respect everybody's desires and way of living. But it would be too hard for TV."
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   February 26th 2014, 9:18 am

LOL - ran across a few article about this year.

This season is a disaster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   February 28th 2014, 7:04 am

I haven't watched either but from what I have read Juan Pablo is a real tool.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   March 3rd 2014, 3:28 pm

I haven't watched all season but I might turn in for the Women Tell All tonight. If I don't forget.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   March 3rd 2014, 9:26 pm

I've been watching, but I watch online during the week. He's actually the worst Bachelor ever.

This is funny!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media   

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: