all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   December 30th 2013, 6:51 pm

Juan's Season starts this Sunday, January 5th at 8pm EST. It's a two night Premier.


Juan Pablo

Age: 31
Occupation: Former Pro Soccer Player
Hometown: Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Height: 5'11"
Shoe Size: 11.5
Tattoos: 1
Favorite Childhood Memory: Winning a youth soccer tournament
Hot-Spot Club or Low-Key Bar: Hot spot, because that's where they play the danceable music.




Bachelor Bio

Would you describe yourself more as "the party-starter," "the wingman" or "the laid-back one"?
The laid-back one, but with great music, the all-night dancer.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
As one of the most respected agents in sports and music.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
To read people's minds, know what they think and why they think that way, so I can understand them better.

Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
Having a special lunch with the love of my life on a tepui (a mountainous plateau) in Canaima [National Park in Venezuela]. Flying on a helicopter around the jungle and stopping to eat on top of a tepui.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   March 10th 2014, 8:00 pm

This guy will most definitely go down as the worse Bachelor ever!! His own family tried to warn these girls what he's like lol.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   March 10th 2014, 10:02 pm

Jack'd wrote:
This guy will most definitely go down as the worse Bachelor ever!! His own family tried to warn these girls what he's like lol.

I didn't watch one single episode, except I watched the last ten minutes tonight when the new bachlorette was announced. Is Andi the one who told Juan Pablo to stuff it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   March 11th 2014, 7:51 am

AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
This guy will most definitely go down as the worse Bachelor ever!! His own family tried to warn these girls what he's like lol.

I didn't watch one single episode, except I watched the last ten minutes tonight when the new bachlorette was announced.  Is Andi the one who told Juan Pablo to stuff it?

Oh you should have watched last night's, it was too much! What a damn tool and I have lost so much respect for Nikki. Andi was the girl that woke up the night after the fantasy date and told him to stuff it lol. Last night, he said something inappropriate to Clare on their last date (I think he told her he wanted to "f" her). She's another one that ripped him a new one. ATFR was another jaw dropper, he was rude to Chris and there were Bachelor alumns there that had given him a piece of their minds. Little Catherine (Sean's wife) told him to not bite the hand that feeds him. This guy was definitely in it for the publicity and not for love.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   March 11th 2014, 10:06 am

Jack'd wrote:
AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
This guy will most definitely go down as the worse Bachelor ever!! His own family tried to warn these girls what he's like lol.

I didn't watch one single episode, except I watched the last ten minutes tonight when the new bachlorette was announced.  Is Andi the one who told Juan Pablo to stuff it?

Oh you should have watched last night's, it was too much! What a damn tool and I have lost so much respect for Nikki. Andi was the girl that woke up the night after the fantasy date and told him to stuff it lol. Last night, he said something inappropriate to Clare on their last date (I think he told her he wanted to "f" her). She's another one that ripped him a new one. ATFR was another jaw dropper, he was rude to Chris and there were Bachelor alumns there that had given him a piece of their minds. Little Catherine (Sean's wife) told him to not bite the hand that feeds him. This guy was definitely in it for the publicity and not for love.

So Reality Steve was 100% right this time around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   March 11th 2014, 10:14 am

He (RS) saved me from a whole season of wasted viewership on Monday nights this time! I can usually find entertainment value in watching each season, but I knew I wouldn't like JP as The Bachelor, thanks to RS.

_________________
Happy Fall, y'all!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   March 11th 2014, 12:00 pm

RS was 100% right!!

I feel so bad for Nikki, even though I don't understand how she can be with him, she is getting a ton of hate on twitter.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 12h

Being in the public eye does NOT give you the right to say what you want to me. Your words hurt no matter what. Be ashamed of yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   April 22nd 2014, 8:11 am

What's the latest on this guy, did he and Nikki stay together?
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   April 22nd 2014, 3:04 pm

as of last week they were
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   April 22nd 2014, 6:36 pm

Yep they're together and supposedly he told her he loved her  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   April 23rd 2014, 10:03 am

Jack'd wrote:
Yep they're together and supposedly he told her he loved her  lol! 

Well lucky her.  sarcasm 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Bachelor 18 - Juan Pablo - Show Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: