Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 14th 2013, 11:28 pm

One castaway from Redemption Island comes back in the game, and the final three plead their case to the jury

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 12:53 am

Is there not a fan favorite this season??? Went to CBS and did not see it????
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 8:11 am

I didn't see a fan favorite either,Top cat.
My votes would have been split between Hayden and Ciera.
For me those two really made this season more exciting.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 3:38 pm

I didn't either. Do you think it might be done on tonight's show? or nothing at all? I would vote for Hayden or Ciera as well. I'd lean more towards Hayden only because of BB lol

Can't wait for tonight.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 5:15 pm

I'm curious - the last show of this season I've gotten to watch was the one where Ciera sided with the vets instead of Hayden, and voted Caleb out. What happened after that to get everyone to root for her along with Hayden? The Hayden part I understand, btw - it's the Ciera part after siding with the vets that I haven't gotten to see. If you're Team Hayden, wouldn't it bother you that she had a chance to keep the newbies in the majority against the vets but didn't? Because of her, the vets are staying in the majority until the end, right?

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 5:57 pm

She went against the vets the following week. A week too late in my opinion.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 6:30 pm

LOL Nick's at everything!!

Nick Uhas ‏@nickuhas 3h

Awesome time at the @Survivor_Tweet wrap party w/ @Hayden_Moss and @MattColeWeiss !!! #BB #BigBrother #Survivor pic.twitter.com/zyEIFOwLiA
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 7:52 pm

I think Hayden will definitely be asked back for future seasons. He made this season exciting for me and I can say I wasn't a huge fan of his on BB.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 7:59 pm

KelliM wrote:
I think Hayden will definitely be asked back for future seasons.  He  made this season exciting for me and I can say I wasn't a huge fan of his on BB.

Oh, I agree, Kelli!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 8:33 pm

God Monica sucks. WTF??? They'll NEVER vote for her.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 8:55 pm

By what I am seeing, I think Tyson has it in the bag
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 10:52 pm

I feel the right person won, but I wasn't rooting for any of the final 3.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 15th 2013, 11:07 pm

I feel the right person won too. I was rooting for Monica, though. Loved seeing Hayden go so far. He looked very handsome tonight!! I'll bet he and the gf go on Amazing Race next. I think they'd do pretty well. Hayden is a tough competitor.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 1:45 am

Hayden is good but his girlfriend not. Ugh, how embarassing when she was bragging about getting a boob job. How shallow can one get? But that must be the kind of girl he wants.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 5:06 am

KayS wrote:
Hayden is good but his girlfriend not.  Ugh, how embarassing when she was bragging about getting a boob job.  How shallow can one get?  But that must be the kind of girl he wants.

She wasn't bragging, apparently it was some sort of inside joke (that fell flat) that Jeff put her up to saying.

Kat Edorsson ‏@KatEdorsson 5h
Pre rehearsal inside joke.. Hello AWKWARDNESS lol what else is new!! He's loves me anyways haydenmoss11 http://instagram.com/p/h-PPXPMpRh/

Kat Edorsson ‏@KatEdorsson 5h
@Adammm_Murray it was a pre rehearsal joke that Jeff asked me to say.. Who gives a shit

Last edited by Maureen on December 16th 2013, 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 6:54 am

Haydon looks good with short hair!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 7:59 am

i was satisfied with this season. great winner, good final 3, I was happy with all the finall 5 so anyone of them winning was good, they were all good competitors this season.

jury was kind of boring, did love when monica said "haven't ya'll ever met a nice lady, a neat lady"
poor girl got beat up

man that aras, nancy, did you hear him pronounce his name the way you told us couple days ago, couldn't of been more sexier.

nothing really else, kind of a boring finale and reunion. oh hey, how about "cockurun", and his new job
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 8:19 am

I was surprised that they did away with the fan favourite money this season. It would have been interesting to see who won.
I thought the best player won the game. Tyson controlled his alliance and won the final two immunity comps to prevent any blindside and get himself there.
Hayden played a good game but was a weak immunity competitor, which surprised me.
I guess I don't understand why Monica didn't force a tie ... if I were on the jury, I would have respected that attempt to get G out. Tyson and Gervase couldn't have made it any more clear that she was the bottom of their three person alliance. (Though Tyson would have won anyway no matter who else was in the final three IMO.)
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 8:30 am

I wonder if Hayden will get to play again soon?

"Brains, Brawn and Beauty"

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 9:02 am

yeah what does everyone think about B, B & B???
have their been any spoilers if returnees are on or all newbies?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 9:03 am

and by beauties, i better not be watching a bunch of Hooter waitress recruits all season.give me beauty with some passion for the game.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 9:55 am

I bet Hayden and Ciera will return at some time in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
aTmMom
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 10:10 am

AABB Admin wrote:

I hope so!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 10:20 am

AABB Admin wrote:

If there is another All Stars down the road and Hayden and Ciera aren't asked back...I will be shocked then ticked off!! Evil or Very Mad 
I really loved those two.
Out of the remaining three I think Tyson deserved the win (he was really good too!)...but I would have LOVED to see Hayden or Ciera win it all!
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 12:03 pm

Someone buzz me when and if Survivor ever does a season with complete newbies. I don't even want a contestant knowing another past or present player. I want my show back.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 1:12 pm

That was a good finale. I'm glad with Tyson winning it all. I can't listen to Hayden talk, there's something weird going on with his mouth lol, sorry I'm in a mood. Cat, what an idiot, whether preplanned or not, the rest of America wasn't clued into it, so she came off like a complete loon. Regarding the fan favorite money, seems they're taking a page from Big Brother and becoming cheapskates too.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 3:18 pm

The right person won. I would have loved to see Hayden win, but Tyson was really good the whole season.

I felt bad for Monica even if she did get on my nerves at times this season. She is really good at individual comps.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 3:23 pm

bergen wrote:
i was satisfied with this season. great winner, good final 3, I was happy with all the finall 5 so anyone of them winning was good, they were all good competitors this season.

jury was kind of boring, did love when monica said "haven't ya'll ever met a nice lady, a neat lady"
poor girl got beat up

man that aras, nancy, did you hear him pronounce his name the way you told us couple days ago, couldn't of been more sexier.

nothing really else, kind of a boring finale and reunion. oh hey, how about "cockurun", and his new job

Bergen, you need to watch The Millers (the show he writes for) it is one of the FUNNIEST new comedy shows!
I have belly laughed watching some of the episodes!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 4:05 pm

thanks maureen, i added it to my dvr list. I love cochran but had no idea about this show.
also, love will arnett
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 4:33 pm

Good article about Monica and the sexist treatment of women on the show.
I never brought it up, but that did bug me a lot. It always has. Jeff Probst is the worst. Even some of his fans know he is all about the guys.

http://www.tampabay.com/features/media/monica-culpepper-satisfied-with-survivor-finish-not-sexist-questions/2157273
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 5:31 pm

I remember he had a total man crush on Colby during his and Tina's season.  As far as Kat, just because a man asks you to demean yourself, doesn't mean you have to do it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 6:09 pm

I was on twitter a bit ago and Miss Cleo posted this:

Quote :
Miss Cleo BB15 ‏@MissCleo_BB15 25m
From Monica's EW interview: "I [didn't] want to let somebody that's won BB win #Survivor too. I thought, no way, no day." WTF?! @Hayden_Moss

So I went to look for the interview and sure enough she did say that.
Quote :

EW: The last three Tribal Councils where people were voted out all sort of followed the same script where we were led to believe that you might be close to flipping, but then you never did. You were never actually close to switching side though, were you, especially when Hayden and Ciera were pushing hard for it?

CULPEPPER: No, it would have been a bad strategic move and I would have then just been seen as Hayden’s lapdog. I also heard what Gervase said when he said, “This isn’t Big Brother.” And I felt like out of respect for every single person that has played the most brutal game under the harshest conditions — I do not want to let somebody that has won Big Brother win Survivor too. That played in my mind too. I thought, no way, no  day.

Entire interview here:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/12/16/survivor-blood-vs-water-monica-culpepper/

Anyway that sucks!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 6:15 pm

I'm ok with Tyson winning although I was pulling for Ciera and Hayden.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 6:17 pm

Yeah well look where it got her. She's an idiot.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 6:20 pm

Maureen wrote:
bergen wrote:

poor girl got beat up

Bergen, you need to watch The Millers (the show he writes for) it is one of the FUNNIEST new comedy shows!
I have belly laughed watching some of the episodes!!

Every time I've watched this show I have laughed until my sides hurt!! It really is one of the funniest new comedy shows!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 7:38 pm

bergen wrote:
thanks maureen, i added it to my dvr list. I love cochran but had no idea about this show.
also, love will arnett

Bergen, you will love it...if you have On Demand try to watch the very first shows to get to know the characters and the whole situation.
It is hysterical.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   December 16th 2013, 7:39 pm

ebowers  high five 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 27 Season Finale "It's My Night"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: