Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16944
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 18th 2014, 5:23 pm

OK, so the series started tonight. I can't wait until it's uploaded. So Stephanie Pratt and Garey Busey are in the house  lol!  Gary should be a hoot to watch.

Trends · Change
#TaylorSwiftYahoo
#CBBUK
Stephanie Pratt

Leslie Jordan
#HAPPYBDAYDHAM
Edele
#LOUISDOTHEICEBUCKETCHALLENGE
Gary Busey
#michaelcantknow
White Dee
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 18th 2014, 9:32 pm

OMG what were they thinking having Gary in the house, he's a hot mess!! I can't believe it, the guy is completely shot.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 20th 2014, 4:15 pm

I haven't started watching yet. How is it? Should I be excited? I hope it's good like last year!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 22nd 2014, 7:22 pm

Well, I'm not sure it will be as good as last year but already there's been some fights. Mostly between the HG's and Gary. Gary has serious issues because of his accident, it's tough to watch. There's a guy there named Leslie, he's from Will & Grace, a nasty little bugger. He kicks it up all the time. Then there's a woman named Kellie Maloney who used to be Frank Malone, a former boxing promoter who managed Lennox Lewis and who is in the process of transitioning. I like listening to her, very interesting. Took a whole lot of guts to finally live the life she was supposed to live all along. 

This is a good article on her -

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/18/who-is-kellie-maloney-what-do-we-know-about-the-celebrity-big-brother-2014-contestant-4837270/
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 23rd 2014, 12:11 am

Cool! I need some CBB to forget about the horrid BBUS! I love all the drama that comes with CBB.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 23rd 2014, 3:32 pm

OK, well after watching last night's episode, I suggest you watch this season. Fights everywhere lol, it's drama at it's best. I can't wait to watch the next throw down.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 23rd 2014, 8:00 pm

Another night of fights, so fun!!

If you don't watch BOTS, you have to watch this. It's absolutely hysterical -  roll on floor laughi 

Fast forward it to 40:45

BBBOTS SAT 23rd August 2014 by BBUS14
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 23rd 2014, 9:09 pm

Thanks, Jack'd!  laugh so hard I crie 

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 30th 2014, 8:39 pm

I am so excited to watch this!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 30th 2014, 9:08 pm

It's pretty good Mood. Lots of fighting and drama. The British public is absolutely in love with Gary. He's very hard to handle but the HM's have been very tough on him. A couple of them have been read the riot act from BB. I find it's always hard to get into new seasons, but I was hooked on this one from the get go. I'm really enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 30th 2014, 9:17 pm

Jack'd wrote:
It's pretty good Mood. Lots of fighting and drama. The British public is absolutely in love with Gary. He's very hard to handle but the HM's have been very tough on him. A couple of them have been read the riot act from BB. I find it's always hard to get into new seasons, but I was hooked on this one from the get go. I'm really enjoying it.

I can't even imagine Gary in that house. He is such a mess, I can't wait! I hate the first night, I forgot what it's called now, you know, when they go into the house. It's like reading the first chapter of a book you know is going to be good, but the first chapter sets the stage.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   August 30th 2014, 9:20 pm

Moody wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I can't even imagine Gary in that house. He is such a mess, I can't wait! I hate the first night, I forgot what it's called now, you know, when they go into the house. It's like reading the first chapter of a book you know is going to be good, but the first chapter sets the stage.

Launch night! I know I hate it too and I find myself fast forwarding through a lot of it.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 8th 2014, 2:33 pm

I am loving this season!!!! I was afraid to read this thread because I'm over a week behind, so I'm glad I didn't see any spoilers. LOL

Gary and Frenchy are awesome as housemates, and I can't stand James. The rest of the house is entertaining as well.

Have you started watching yet Moody??
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 8th 2014, 2:34 pm

Oh and don't forget, we're gonna have to catch up on BB Australia once CBB is over. demon banana demon banana
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 8th 2014, 6:08 pm

It makes me so happy to have BBAU and CBB to watch! I get nervous when I don't have a good Big Brother to watch. I know I'm weird.

Launch night, that is what it's called. Thanks Jackd! I don't like launch night! Lol
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 8th 2014, 6:49 pm

Moody wrote:
It makes me so happy to have BBAU and CBB to watch! I get nervous when I don't have a good Big Brother to watch. I know I'm weird.

Launch night, that is what it's called. Thanks Jackd! I don't like launch night! Lol

Well, I'm weirder than you, because I've been watching them all for yrs. I die when they're not on. We go through that dry spell Nov/Dec and then CBB picks up again in January. Now that we have Canada, it's great, we don't have to wait long after CBB for that.

Did you see tonight's episode? OMG, Gary got his dick out in the kitchen because his knee went out and Dee went off on him. He has no clue, he must be disgusting to live with. lol!
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 8th 2014, 8:57 pm

LOL I'm as weird as you guys then because I love all Big Brothers!!

I catch up on BB Australia during the off months. That's the only series that I haven't seen all the past episodes.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 12th 2014, 7:35 pm

Don't click if you don't want to know the winner!!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 13th 2014, 8:46 am

bravo
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 20th 2014, 1:52 am

I just finished watching the finale. I'm so happy with the winner and 2nd place!!!

Now on to BB Australia!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 23rd 2014, 9:57 am

Rolling Eyes

Steven Goode ‏@stevenjbgoode 45m
I am sitting inside the #bbuk with everyone I love so much! I can confirm @Kimberly_Kisse and I are engaged! So happy right now! Xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 23rd 2014, 10:01 am

The Big Brother lovebirds returned to the house where it all began today, with Steven Goode popping the question to his American beauty.

Bride-to-be Kimberly Kisselovich was tricked into revisiting Elstree Studios with a fake invite to shoot a short video about Big Bruv.

Yet when she was called into the diary room, Steven was there to propose before taking his former co-star into the garden where all their friends and family ran out of the bathroom and bedroom.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, Steven gushed: "When I was in the house I knew Kimberly was the one I will spend the rest of my life with.

"As cringe as it sounds, it's the truth. Go ahead, reach for the sick bucket, we fell deeply in love.

"We have literally spent every single moment together since leaving the house.

"Kim moved into my parents house and our new place is ready at the end of the month.

"We have fallen more in love each day since leaving the house."

But don't think is the last you've seen of the starstruck lovers, for they're planning the mother of all weddings.

Helen Wood and Ash Harrison's bezzies are also in talks for a spin-off reality show, which will document their journey before their nuptials right through until the aftermath.

Think Beckham thrones, Romeo and Juliet passion, and of course, The Pricey!

Steven – who said a pre-nup is yet to be decided – revealed: "It will be Katie Price style, of course.

"I always dreamed of a having a £1million wedding. There will be huge parties over four days with a massive fireworks display. Watch this space."

When probed over the guestlist, the BB: Power Trip housemate confided: "Danielle, Toya, Matthew and Chris won't be getting an invite to the wedding of the decade.

"I would rather watch paint dry than have those fame-hungry peasants there."

And when quizzed over the haters waggling their 'it's a publicity stunt' fingers, the entrepreneur rubbished accusations as "bulls***".

He told us: "Isn't is obvious how we are together? To all the doubters, Steverly are here to stay.

"We have amazing friends, family and fans who believe in us and will continue to follow our journey. We are so grateful for all the support."

Steven continued: "Previous BB couples may have been doomed, but they are not Steverly.

"Kim and I will spend the rest of our lives together… and be the only couple in BB history to be genuine and together forever.

"We've already discussed children and they could be on the cards next year. I want seven, although not sure Kim is too pleased about that (although I think I can convince her)."

And it seems the've been getting plenty of practice, with Two-Second Steven dishing the dirt.

He explained: "Two-Second Steven was two-hour Steven in the house, and is now four-hour Steven. No problems in that department.

"They don't call me the trunk for no reason." Okaaay, little bit #TMI there, babes.

Anyhoo, better go buy a hat for the big day, then.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/401283/Big-Brother-Steverly-are-ENGAGED-and-having-Katie-Price-style-wedding-of-the-decade
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   September 23rd 2014, 1:05 pm

Good for them. I hope they're happy together for a looooong time. (But a Million$$ wedding?)
I guess not being in that $$ bracket makes me shiver a little at the thought of it. So much more one can do for their future.

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014   

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother UK - 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: