Share | 

Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35348
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 11th 2013, 7:43 am

"Out On A Limb” – Loved ones face off at Redemption Island for their final shot in the game. Meanwhile, castaways must test their knowledge of Survivor for immunity, and a heated tribal council could force a swing vote to exercise their power, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER, Wednesday, Dec. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 11th 2013, 8:03 pm

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 11th 2013, 8:06 pm

My sentiments, exactly, KelliM !!!!!  ARRRG 

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17009
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 11th 2013, 8:13 pm

Stupid Monica!! I don't know why they can't see that Tyson has this game in the bag, dummies.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 11th 2013, 9:22 pm

Hayden has no shot on redemption.  ARRRG 
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 11th 2013, 9:38 pm

Let's not count him out, yet. Hopefully this will bring out his "Beast Mode"!  demon banana 

Number of posts : 16466
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 6:30 am

Jack'd wrote:
Stupid Monica!! I don't know why they can't see that Tyson has this game in the bag, dummies.
I agree ... Gervase and Monica have no chance of winning if they go to final three with Tyson. Tyson has controlled this game and controlled his alliance and certainly deserves the win if he gets to final three.
Actually, I guess Monica has no chance of winning regardless. If Monica had switched and aligned with Hayden and Ciera and voted Gervase out and then made final three with Haden and Ciera, the jury (Tyson and Gervase included) would probably give the win to Hayden.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 7:10 am

That's it CJ. She seemed to have an easy decision but she really was stuck, as pissed off as I was last night about it. Hayden has a great chance to come back, but FFS boy win a damn comp. *smh*

I love that two "older" ladies (Laura & Monica) are total comp beasts, kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9182
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 8:35 am

i'm thinking gerv is hoping monica stays, wins the final challenge(which she has a really good chance of doing), knows she has no shot against tyson and brings gerv to the end with her.

ETA: what's with Gerv being a complete ass at tribal all the time?
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 8:39 am

I really didn't expect Hayden to be voted out last night. After Elissa's spoiler on BB this summer, I thought for sure he was in F4. So, maybe he comes back next week?
Back to top Go down
aTmMom
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 11:30 am

I am loving Ciera's game, she and Hayden have made the end of the season very entertaining! The RI challenge last night between Katie and Tina was so hard to watch, made even harder knowing what they are going through now.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 12:29 pm

aTmMom wrote:
I am loving Ciera's game, she and Hayden have made the end of the season very entertaining! The RI challenge last night between Katie and Tina was so hard to watch, made even harder knowing what they are going through now.

agree with everything you wrote
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 12:30 pm

bergen wrote:
i'm thinking gerv is hoping monica stays, wins the final challenge(which she has a really good chance of doing), knows she has no shot against tyson and brings gerv to the end with her.

there are three in the finals.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9182
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 1:09 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
bergen wrote:

there are three in the finals.

oh, i thought 2...am I mixing up BB and Survivor, lol
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 1:19 pm

I can't stand Gervase. I don't know what it is about that guy - arrogance? something turns me off.

If Hayden doesn't make it back, I actually hope that Cierra wins. She has balls that one.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   December 12th 2013, 4:42 pm

I had hoped Gervase would be voted out so that we could have a Tyson, Ciera, Hayden, and Monica final 4.  Then Hopefully Laura or Tina would return to the game.

I wish Ciera had turned on them a week earlier.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 27 Episode 13 - "Out on a Limb"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: