TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14987
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 8th 2013, 4:43 pm

The final three Teams will sprint to the finish line in Alaska for the one million dollar prize, on the two-hour season finale.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 8th 2013, 5:46 pm

OMG tonight is the finale? That went quick.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 8th 2013, 8:04 pm

I really, really like Amy.
She has got to be one of the NICEST racers they ever had on the show!!
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 8th 2013, 10:06 pm

Love that Jason and Amy won.Such a sweet couple and boy they really worked hard together...Smile
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 4:39 am

a satisfying finale!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 5:31 am

Some of them came to Boston for a reunion and went to the Pats' game yesterday.
What a game! ...and what a cold day!!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 11:18 am

Amy is so nice. Poor Tim with the 60-40 split. I felt bad for Leo and Jamal. They might have been in the final if Amy had not helped Nicole.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1284
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 1:45 pm

Poor Tim indeed. Boy, she was something... I hated how he let her run over him...

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 2:22 pm

I just watched the first hr. I have to go and cook now, so I'll watch the last hr. later. Boy that Marie is one hell of a racer, she kicked their ass in that build a robot challenge. Too bad they backed out of being on next season, I would love to see them race again.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 3:21 pm

Forgot to mention that Alaska is beautiful. Looked cold, but still beautiful. Is this the first time the race has ended in Alaska because I can't remember.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 6:44 pm

I remember season 14 ending in Alaska too.The Hippies won that season...
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 7:09 pm

Well that was good and I was pleased with the F-3 teams. They all ran a great race although I don't think Travis & Nicole would have been there without the help of Amy. As for Travis, I would like to sock him one in the head. The way he kept speaking to his wife, yeah nice example to set for your five kids. Amy & Jason's win was well earned, especially since Amy was working with a bum ankle. When she slipped and fell I was like, oh no here we go, but she just got right up and continued on.

This is a good article I found.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/weblogs/radio-tv-talk/2013/dec/09/post-mortem-nicole-and-travis-jasper-talk-about-am/

Interesting part, of course editing makes you believe they are minutes behind.

"Ultimately, $1 million winners Amy and Jason were able to finish that leg one hour ahead of runners up Tim and Marie and two hours ahead of Travis and Nicole"

Another article with Jason & Amy

http://www.tvguide.com/news/amazing-race-winners-jason-amy-1074417.aspx
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 9th 2013, 7:37 pm

Wow. The racers aren't waiting at the mat that long for the 2nd and 3rd place finishers are they?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 7:07 am

I finally got to watch the finale - and it was a good outcome. I would have liked for the Afghanimals to be in the F3, but good ole Amy and her help! Honestly, they would have killed that Alaska leg I think, and probably would have won. They had such great knowledge of the countries and languages, I could see them blowing through that totem pole challenge.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16470
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 7:59 am

I was happy with Jason and Amy winning ... they were consistently good throughout the whole race.
I wonder if Nicole tore a strip off Travis when they watched the episodes and she saw what he was saying about her? Yes, she wasn't good at quite a few of the tasks but I don't see how denigrating her helps. I also don't think Travis & Nicole would have been in the final three without the help of Amy. (I'll join Jack'd in wanting to punch Travis in the face ... wait, that's too violent ... I'd like to give him my best teacher glare.)
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 8:04 am

Did anyone see this tweet? I guess Marie is pregnant? (I wondered why they didn't participate in TAR 24)

@MissCleo_BB15 6h
Congrats @Reebsicle & @Tim_Sweeney_! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=831747495969 (do people know why you didn't do all stars- cause you were preggers?)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 8:23 am

WHAT!!! OMG now that's news!! She was saying all along how they are just friends, wow!! Congrats to them. Wonder if she really is pregnant too or if Miss Cleo was being a smart ass.

CJ, no I wouldn't punch Travis in the face, just a bit upside the head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 8:51 am

Tim and Marie are engaged. Video of his proposal here:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=831747495969
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 9:09 am

I guess Tim is a sucker for punishment. I don't get the attraction at all, but I am sure she must be better IRL? Or maybe he just really likes the aggressive type?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 1:21 pm

Yup, we've all seen couples where the man plays the dominant, controlling role and the woman complains but goes along. I assume this is the reverse. I guess we all find what we need?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 1:23 pm

Schooner wrote:
I guess Tim is a sucker for punishment. I don't get the attraction at all, but I am sure she must be better IRL? Or maybe he just really likes the aggressive type?

In the beginning I didn't like Marie at all!! I've come to appreciate her and her game. I think she's one of the best competitors they have had on TAR. I understand her too being Italian and from NJ, some of us are quite hot headed. Although I always speak my mind (probably more than I should), I don't talk like that to my husband, I have more respect than that. She should work on that, it's not a pretty trait. I think if she had been on Big Brother, she would be considered a strong woman who was just playing the game and not aggressive.

Anyway, here's an interview she and Tim did for TV Guide if anyone wants to read it.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Tim-Marie-1074427.aspx
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 1:38 pm

Talking about Tim moving in with her because he didn't have a place at the time .....

Quote :
That's a reality show waiting to happen.
Marie: If someone wants to film that, we're down!
Tim: Separate rooms though!

I guess they didn't stick to separate rooms? Lol
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 2:49 pm

Well congrats to them. I didn't see that coming.

I did end up liking Marie more towards the end of the show. I guess that 60-40 split goes out the window now lol!

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 9:44 pm

OK, so it's all a joke. I had to edit this post because I didn't watch the entire thing. Watch from the 18:00 minute mark on. No couple, no engagement, no pregnancy!!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 10th 2013, 10:46 pm

Thanks Jack'd. I haven't listened, but I will tomorrow. I'm going to sleep super early today.

Did they say why they joked about it?

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   December 11th 2013, 4:48 am

Oy!
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   May 15th 2015, 3:51 pm

I just read that Amy & Jason got married last month at the Hard Rock Punta Cana! That is the same place my daughter had her wedding in Feb 2013!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 23 Season Finale "Amazing 'Crazy' Race"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: