Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for my family   December 30th 2013, 3:53 pm

This may sound strange but Chuck has been sending us all messages that he is ok and happy. Please if you lose a loved one be open to unusual happenings in the following days. It started Christmas Eve our 18 month old grandson started giggling and waving at the corner ceiling in the kitchen. On Christmas I could hear his voice in my head saying things that were typical of him but phrases he hadn't used lately. (some may be inappropriate) We went to the funeral home, my daughter in law told the 3 yo to say good-by to grandpa, he said "that's not my grandpa, grandpas behind grandma". All of the kids and even the hospice nurses have heard from him. These visits have brought us so much peace. Before he got sick he would have said it was a bunch of horseshit, but strange things started happening in October when we started the hospice. fans and tvs turning on I found sand on the table once. So please, listen carefully, your loved one will let you know they're ok. And again thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for my family   December 30th 2013, 4:38 pm

funnyhaha wrote:
This may sound strange but Chuck has been sending us all messages that he is ok and happy. Please if you lose a loved one be open to unusual happenings in the following days. It started Christmas Eve our 18 month old grandson started giggling and waving at the corner ceiling in the kitchen. On Christmas I could hear his voice in my head saying things that were typical of him but phrases he hadn't used lately. (some may be inappropriate) We went to the funeral home, my daughter in law told the 3 yo to say good-by to grandpa, he said "that's not my grandpa, grandpas behind grandma". All of the kids and even the hospice nurses have heard from him. These visits have brought us so much peace. Before he got sick he would have said it was a bunch of horseshit, but strange things started happening in October when we started the hospice. fans and tvs turning on I found sand on the table once. So please, listen carefully, your loved one will let you know they're ok. And again thank you!!!!

I know what you are saying, it has happen to me with my son & mother. It is very comforting. My prayers are with you & yours.  it's all good
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for my family   December 30th 2013, 4:44 pm

It doesn't sound strange. I believe you.

A few years after my grandmother died, I felt her sitting next to me on my bed. When I opened my eyes there was no one there. For some reason I've always thought it was her. At the time I was making some decisions in my life and I didn't know what to do, but when I felt her there, I knew whatever I decided was going to be alright. By felt I mean feeling the bed sinking as though someone sat down and actually touching my arm.

So I believe it happens.

*hugs to you for sharing something personal with us.

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for my family   December 30th 2013, 7:36 pm

I am glad you are finding comfort through all those signs. I too believe these things happen.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for my family   December 30th 2013, 8:53 pm

All that stuff kind of freaks me out, I'm usually scared of the unusual happenings. There was a time however when my Dad passed that I nearly had heart failure. My Mom was at work and I went to her house after work. She had told me that I could have my Dad's wedding ring to wear on a chain around my neck. I went into their dresser drawer where it was kept those last few months and it wasn't there. I started looking through all the drawers and I couldn't find it. Something snapped in me and I had a complete meltdown. I started pulling all the drawers out, throwing all the stuff all over the room, I was yelling, crying, I was a hot mess. I had never mourned my Dad's death after he passed, I did it all the months before he passed. I held it all in for my Mom's sake. I eventually threw myself on their bed and cried my eyes out. After what seemed like an eternity, I got up and laying right next to me was his ring. I seriously thought I would die, it freaked me out to no end. A strange calmness came over me, I was OK, I got up and put everything back in the drawers where they belonged. It's as if he was telling me I needed to have that meltdown so that I can let it all out and let it all go and once I did, he gave me the ring!

I personally choose to believe he watches over me  Very Happy

Thanks for sharing with us funny xo
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for my family   December 30th 2013, 9:07 pm

"a strange calmness" is the perfect description.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for my family   December 30th 2013, 9:11 pm

He does watch over you, jack'd. Just as Chuck is watching over funny & his family. they all watch
over all of us. I truly believe that. I've had many experiences over the years with my Mom & my Dad, and even an old friend who almost passed, but was resuscitated. Strange, but I believe, true.

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for my family   

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for my family
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: