View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: The Little Couple   December 6th 2013, 9:38 pm

This is such sad news, I feel so bad for them. They have those two little babies now, ugh I hope she'll be OK.

Jen Arnold, star of the hit TLC series The Little Couple, is battling a rare form of cancer.

The Houston-based neonatologist, 39, and her husband Bill Klein, 38, are parents to son Will, 3, whom they adopted from China, and daughter Zoey, 2, whom they recently brought home from India.

But what should have been a time of joy and celebration for the reality stars has been bittersweet, as Arnold reveals in an exclusive statement to PEOPLE.

"I have recently been diagnosed with a rare type of cancer and am currently undergoing treatment, including surgery and chemotherapy. Arnold says.

"I am very fortunate as the prognosis is good. While there is never a good time to get news like this, getting it just as we are building our new family is tough in many ways ... But being surrounded by the love of my husband and our two beautiful children is actually in many ways giving me the strength to fight it even stronger."

Read the rest here - http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20763158,00.html
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Little Couple   December 7th 2013, 8:05 am

More sad news. It always hits harder around the holidays. I wish the best for them.

Number of posts : 12116
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Little Couple   December 7th 2013, 12:20 pm

I don't watch the show but have read or seen commercials about the family. Wow, she is an inspiration to me. Tackling obstacles right out of the gate and fighting so hard to make the life shes always dreamed of...I pray this cancer is beaten and then gone for good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Couple   

Back to top Go down

The Little Couple
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: