all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Bad weather coming my way, how about you?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 26th 2015, 5:24 pm

Stay safe all you east coasters!. Geez Mother Nature is a crabby bitch sometimes!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 26th 2015, 6:22 pm

ranjake wrote:
yup- we might get hammered (Jersey shore) .   Hope it's not too bad. EVERYONE stay safe!

They're scaring the crap out of me. Sometimes it's not worth listening to the news. I'm going nuts in this house!! I can't believe we are going to get hit with up to 2' ARRRG
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 26th 2015, 7:01 pm

Jack'd wrote:
ranjake wrote:
yup- we might get hammered (Jersey shore) .   Hope it's not too bad. EVERYONE stay safe!

They're scaring the crap out of me. Sometimes it's not worth listening to the news. I'm going nuts in this house!! I can't believe we are going to get hit with up to 2' ARRRG

i am assuming we are going to get hit with something here in philly but I cracked up listening this morning on the radio to the weather guy...he said "philly is right on the cusp of getting nothing, a few inches, or walloped"

lol! I mean talk about saving you butt
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35549
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 3:23 am

I was sent this by my daughter telling me she thinks this would be me if she lived in the northeast.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/everybodys-mom-is-freaking-out-about-the-blizzard-pocalypse?bffb&utm_term=4ldqpgp#.ciDmNnEkM
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16473
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 6:31 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 10:38 am

Yay! We got basically nothing,, 3-5! So crazy! I did let the forcasters scare me so bad!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 1:17 pm

Yup ... the weathermen got it WRONG again! (thank goodness). Only 6 inches instead of 24. Smile

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 1:58 pm

great news chc and ranjake!  Now I wonder how everyone is doing?  Maureen, Lally, Jack, Bergen and everyone needs to check in.  We had a dusting of snow overnight and while shoveling I thought of all you east coasters having to clean up mountains of snow and thought "Thank God its not me" lol!  lol! .
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 3:38 pm

The sky is falling. As of 3pm central time, our high in Dallas is 78 degrees. Send the snow down here please. It's freaking January not May. scratch
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 3:47 pm

LOL! I'd love to Frances. My Nieces & nephew in L.I. got hit a lot worse than nyc. Try to bear up with the heat, I wish we could exchange some of this weather. Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 4:58 pm

all good here in philly. it was light storm, nothing big at all.
Hope everyone else is all good.
Back to top Go down
mary47

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 6:25 pm

omg! I live in Mass. we have about 2 feet of snow, and its still snowing! and the wind.... ARRRG
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 8:54 pm

bergen...good news! Omg mary I feel for you!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 9:52 pm

Lori, we got 28 inches of snow and the drifts outside in our yard and driveway are 4-5 feet...some even more than that!
UGH!!!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 27th 2015, 11:55 pm

Mary, Maureen, How awful. We only got about 6", but our crack weather teams are saying we should expect more over the next few days. I sure hope they're wrong, again!

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 28th 2015, 2:04 am

chc64 wrote:
LOL!  I'd love to Frances.  My Nieces & nephew in L.I. got hit a lot worse than nyc.  Try to bear up with the heat,  I wish we could exchange some of this weather.  Smile

If it were possible I would take  the snow away from all hard hit areas and keep it here in my back yard. cheers

Sorry to all who are inconvenienced or suffering hardships.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16473
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 28th 2015, 6:59 am

I feel for you Moe and Mary! That snow and high winds combination is horrible.
I hope you both have power.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 28th 2015, 8:57 am

omg Moe that's horrible. I'm glad you still have power. Stay safe and warm!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 28th 2015, 9:37 am

My gosh ladies, that's a lot of snow.
Please stay safe!
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 28th 2015, 1:23 pm

Hoping all is well for those deluged with bad weather.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   January 29th 2015, 11:48 am

Hope everyone is okay.

Here I'm enjoying low 60s and sun today.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 2nd 2015, 7:08 am

Here we go again...12 inches is coming by the end of this storm!
UGH!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15035
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 2nd 2015, 9:59 pm

Sorry for the bad weather some of you are getting. I really wish there was a way to bring some of it to Cali...and I'm serious.

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 3rd 2015, 3:50 pm

Maureen wrote:
UGH!!!

oh boy that was probably the storm that blew through here on Sunday! My idiot family was deep fryng a turkey in a blizzard, lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 3rd 2015, 6:06 pm

Lori wrote:
Maureen wrote:
UGH!!!

oh boy that was probably the storm that blew through here on Sunday!  My idiot family was deep fryng a turkey in a blizzard, lol.

lol! Well was it good?

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 4th 2015, 6:48 pm

it was good, lol. I kept looking out at them and thinking I hope none of the neighbors see them. It was really dumb, lol.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 4th 2015, 7:49 pm

Lori wrote:
it was good, lol.  I kept looking out at them and thinking I hope none of the neighbors see them. It was really dumb, lol.

lol! Glad you enjoyed it Smile

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 5th 2015, 1:03 am

Lori wrote:
Maureen wrote:
UGH!!!

oh boy that was probably the storm that blew through here on Sunday!  My idiot family was deep fryng a turkey in a blizzard, lol.

A rare color change anomaly? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 5th 2015, 4:26 pm

lol, no frances.  My fat fingers just punched the wrong color....and it happened again!!
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 5th 2015, 6:28 pm

Lori wrote:
lol, no frances.  My fat fingers just punched the wrong color....and it happened again!!

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 9th 2015, 8:14 am

Maureen, you're getting slammed again!! Stay safe!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 9th 2015, 8:46 am

Jack'd wrote:

This is getting beyond crazy, Lynda...we have NO place to put all the snow from the past two storms and now this freaken storm is adding to the big mess we already have. ARRRG

The two lane roads here are all down to one lane on all the side streets.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 9th 2015, 12:27 pm

Maureen wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

This is getting beyond crazy, Lynda...we have NO place to put all the snow from the past two storms and now this freaken storm is adding to the big mess we already have. ARRRG

The two lane roads here are all down to one lane on all the side streets.

I think of you every time I read about all the snow you are getting. Stay warm and dream about spring...
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 9th 2015, 12:48 pm

Nancy, it is really unbelievable...I can't remember this much snow in so little time.
The Marblehead selectmen voted to start dumping snow in the harbor (and got permission to) because they have no place to put it anymore.
We are buried ...and I am getting cabin fever for sure!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 9th 2015, 4:29 pm

Maureen wrote:
Nancy, it is really unbelievable...I can't remember this much snow in so little time.
The Marblehead selectmen voted to start dumping snow in the harbor (and got permission to) because they have no place to put it anymore.
We are buried ...and I am getting cabin fever for sure!

They showed a tv van taking pictures going down the streets of Boston. It was unbelievable.
It's a record breaker for sure. Also two more rounds coming in the next week or two. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 9th 2015, 11:31 pm

(((Moe))) Stay warm and safe!

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 10th 2015, 7:39 pm

aww Moe I think of you every time I see those mounds of snow on the news. How are you getting to work?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 15th 2015, 9:57 am

moe....did you get socked again? Shocked
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 15th 2015, 10:13 pm

(((Moe))) still thinking of you.

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   February 16th 2015, 7:50 am

I can't...I just can't anymore.
Too much is too much.
Lori and Catty, we got another 10 inches on top of what we already have (with NO damn place to put it)...and the roads are soooo bad here.
To make it worse, it was 0 degrees this morning and with the high winds it feels like 10 below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad weather coming my way, how about you?   

Back to top Go down

Bad weather coming my way, how about you?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: