Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 3rd 2013, 10:57 pm

Castaways try to find balance at a frustrating immunity challenge and a ruthless game of tug of war leads to an incredibly rare tribal council.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:35 am

Tie vote... purple rocks
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 1:26 pm

OH man...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 3:37 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
Tie vote... purple rocks
I was wondering what it could be and that makes sense.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 3:40 pm

what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 4:15 pm

Quote :
An infamous tiebreaker called the Purple Rock, is done when after the revote there is still a tied vote. The mechanics of the Purple Rock tiebreaker is that all contestants that are not immune (i.e. doesn't have Individual Immunity or didn't play the Hidden Immunity Idol) from the vote - sans those who were tied in the revote - would have to each pick a rock from a bag. Whoever got the dreaded Purple Rock would be eliminated.
http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Tiebreaker

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 6:20 pm

wait, have I missed something. I thought with a tie they have to make fire.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 6:25 pm

bergen wrote:
wait, have I missed something. I thought with a tie they have to make fire.

That is what I thought too, Bergen.

If it is this purple rock thing then it is going to be one tense tribal council.
And if Hayden picks that purple rock...I am gonna scream and then cry!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 6:36 pm

From the link I posted.

Quote :
At the final four, and when only two contestants remain on the losing tribe, a fire-making challenge is used. The two contestants who tied would battle it out against each other to see who can build the biggest flame first. Whichever contestant's flame cuts through the rope wins the tiebreaker challenge and is still in the game.
I didn't know the answer either until I went to check lol! 

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 6:41 pm

Thanks, Catty!

I am already getting nervous about this tribal council.
scared 
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 6:46 pm

I'm enjoying this season except for the challenges, I think they are so lame. Standing there holding crap, that's not a challenge IMO.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 7:55 pm

OMG! AWESOME! I'm sorry it was Katie though. LOVING Hayden!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:00 pm

Good episode. Sorry to see Katie go that way though.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:00 pm

lallybelle wrote:
OMG! AWESOME! I'm sorry it was Katie though. LOVING Hayden!
I love, love, LOVE Hayden!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:01 pm

That was great!! I wish Tyson would have gone to R.I. though, that would have been sweet. Props to Hayden, I didn't know he had that in him, although he does suck as these challenges, far cry from BB. Hey at least at this challenge they got to walk with a stick and a ball lol.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:05 pm

Hayden Moss ‏@Hayden_Moss 6m

Now that is how you RUSTLE FEATHERS! #Survivor
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:06 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Hayden Moss ‏@Hayden_Moss 6m

Now that is how you RUSTLE FEATHERS! #Survivor

LOVE IT!!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:07 pm

Way to go, Hayden !! Rock ON! LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3270
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:20 pm

Hayden didn't win many challenges on BB until he got to the end, right? That's when he went into Challenge Beast Mode?

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:35 pm

Gail wrote:
Hayden didn't win many challenges on BB until he got to the end, right? That's when he went into Challenge Beast Mode?
I don't remember, but I do remember he won the first HOH
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 8:57 pm

Gail wrote:
Right! He won the first HOH, then kind of laid back till the end. (may have even thrown a few,
not sure). Being in "The Brigade" surely helped. Matt pulled them all through a few of the
challenges.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 9:15 pm

ok scratch am I mistaken or was there no purple rock whatsoever lol! 
and did anyone know that hayden talks as much as he does? sure is a different hayden in survivor, and I LOVE it.

now at RI boy I got to give it to laura, but she can kick some ass
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 9:35 pm

From reading the posts, it was a good one tonight! I still have to wait a half hour here on the west coast.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 4th 2013, 10:58 pm

GO Hayden! That was the best. I wish it hadn't been Katie.

It was a good move by Hayden and Katie to vote for Monica. She's tough to beat in the comps. That would have been the logical choice. Too bad it didn't work.

Laura is really good on RI.

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   December 5th 2013, 9:20 am

Damn it that Katie picked the white rock. I thought maybe Hayden was throwing the challenges but surely he didn't last night as he needed immunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 27 Episode 12 "Rustle Feathers"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: