Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 27th 2013, 5:01 pm

A castaway’s move could either smoke out the hidden immunity idol or extinguish their own flame. Also, one castaway is in hot water after playing both sides.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 27th 2013, 8:25 pm

I love Ciera but why did she go with Tyson?????
I would have stuck with Hayden, Caleb and Katie (the newbies) and picked off Tyson, Gervase and Monica (the veterans).
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 27th 2013, 8:34 pm

I agree. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 27th 2013, 9:19 pm

EWWW Ciera is officially Andy. I was sooo hoping they voted her out.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 12:46 am

Now that his idol's gone, Tyson may be in trouble. Heeheehee dance 

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 7:36 am

lallybelle wrote:
EWWW Ciera is officially Andy. I was sooo hoping they voted her out.
I still like her, Lally, but I think her move last night took her out of a final three spot.  pale 
Ciera and Hayden are my two favorites this season...Hayden being my top favorite!
I really love him on Survivor!

Did you see the clip of next week?  If Hayden can turn them all around to vote out Tyson and keep himself safe...I will be sooooo freaken happy!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 8:04 am

Maureen wrote:
I love Ciera but why did she go with Tyson?????
I would have stuck with Hayden, Caleb and Katie (the newbies) and picked off Tyson, Gervase and Monica (the veterans).
I agree ... can't she see that she can't win against Tyson, Gervase or Monica? If Tyson makes it to the end, he should win. He's been controlling the game.
If Ciera had gone with Hayden, Caleb and Katie and targeted the veterans, she would have a case to present to the jury if she made it that far. I was glad to see in the preview that Hayden at least tried to open their eyes to the fact that they're all playing for second place if they let Tyson get to the end. Hayden's only chance to get to the end would be a series of comp wins like he pulled off on BB.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 9:15 am

I totally agree, Jessie, if Tyson is in the final three...he should win!!
I hope Hayden's little talk wakes the rest of them up!!

I am also surprised at how great Monica is in these competitions...she is a beast!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 9:20 am

I predict the three "eaters" as the finale three.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 9:22 am

AABB Admin wrote:
Tyson, Gervase and ?

I can't remember the third eater, Nancy!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 9:30 am

Maureen wrote:
AABB Admin wrote:
Tyson, Gervase and ?

Ciera... but it could be Monica. She has been loyal to the two boys too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 9:42 am

AABB Admin wrote:
Maureen wrote:
AABB Admin wrote:
Tyson, Gervase and ?

Ciera... but it could be Monica.  She has been loyal to the two boys too.
I think it would be a mistake for Tyson to take Ciera to the final three with Gervase, Nancy.

I think she would have a great chance of winning over him (she would definitely get votes from Tina, Katie, her Mom and possibly Monica because we know Tyson is bound to turn on her).
Hayden and Caleb would definitely vote for Tyson ...so it would leave the brothers and Monica to decide...I don't know if they would vote for great game play (Tyson) or if they would be bitter and vote for Ciera.

It is a crazy season that I can't figure out yet...but I am loving it so far!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   November 28th 2013, 3:53 pm

I'm rooting for Hayden, Monica and Tyson.

I wonder if Gerv, Monica, and Ciera will be more inclined to not stick by Tyson since they didn't know about the immunity idol. He didn't trust them enough to tell them about it...maybe. Good move on Hayden's part to tell them they are all playing for 2nd if they go to the end with Tyson because he's right.

I didn't like Laura helping Tina at RI. I hope Caleb is able to win RI and get back into the game.

Monica is a strong at the challenges. Good for her and nice to see.

I hate when some opt for food rather than go for immunity. Too bad the four who did the challenge didn't vote together.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 27 Episode 11 "Gloves Come Off"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: