Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 6th 2013, 6:38 pm

who wins Redemption Island?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 6th 2013, 10:07 pm

and crickets again. are we not enjoying this season?

lots of scrambling, I was getting so confused. I also didn't realize RI is still in play
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 7th 2013, 1:18 am

Sorry, Bergen - I had to sacrifice Survivor tonight for the CMAs and Arrow. I plan to watch it online later.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 7th 2013, 6:45 am

I watched the CMAs last night so I will watch Survivor as soon as the girls get on the bus! I do know that my fav went home so I'm pretty bummed about that Sad

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 7th 2013, 9:04 am

I figured the CMAs were going to take over the night.

yeah lovin it was sad to see him go. but he and vytas got a little full of themselves. He was so handsome, i will miss that.lol
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 7th 2013, 10:32 am

I watched. I was just so tired... I didn't come to my computer.
I figured he would go tonight. He already won before, so I don't feel too bad.

Looks like Tyson/Gervase, and his group are running things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 7th 2013, 2:41 pm

did he win before? i don't think i realized that. besides gervase and tyson i dont really know they returning players
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 7th 2013, 3:44 pm

bergen wrote:
did he win before? i don't think i realized that. besides gervase and tyson i dont really know they returning players
Yes, he won Survivor Panama. Factoid: He is the maternal grandson of Days of our Lives actor Macdonald Carey, also his name is really pronounced "odd-us"
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 7th 2013, 3:47 pm

I'm glad Laura M was the one who returned, but I thought that was the end of RI until Jeff said that was where Aras was going.

How dumb was it that Aras or Tina didn't even go to Laura and Ciera and say let's stick together? They would have had the numbers. Monica I can understand. No one wants to be 5th especially with two couples. Aras or Vytas was the smart choice to vote out because of how good they were in the IC. They were the last two standing ffs.

I'm loving this season.

Katie and Caleb are pretty much non existent. Hayden a little but his confessionals are shown, so he has to go far.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 11th 2013, 7:13 am

I'm like some of you and I'm enjoying Hayden much more on Survivor than I did on BB. (More than I enjoyed him and his family post game anyway. Lol)
Kat is a great looking woman but other than that I don't get what Hayden finds so appealing about her. She's dumb as dirt. Maybe he likes being the smartest person in the relationship? Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on November 11th 2013, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 11th 2013, 7:33 am

I don't get the Kat attraction, either CJ.  I think he could do much better.
Heck, he could've had MEEEEEEEE !!!!   LOL  Smile

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   November 11th 2013, 8:44 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 27 Episode 8 "Skin Of My Teeth"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: