Share | 

TAR 23 Episode 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: TAR 23 Episode 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"   November 3rd 2013, 5:24 pm

RACERS STRUGGLE TO STAY IN TUNE WITH THE VIENNA BOYS CHOIR AND AN INTENSE DISPUTE BREAKS OUT AT THE MAT, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,”

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Episode 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"   November 3rd 2013, 5:27 pm

"Choir Boy at Heart"--In this Road Block, Jamal must learn and perform a song by Franz Schubert with the world renowned Vienna Boys Choir in order to receive the next clue on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Episode 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"   November 4th 2013, 12:51 am

I don't know what her musical background is, but Amy rocked that choir comp. She was the only one to get it on the first try, and she saved her team's butts after the Fast Forward fiasco. I hadn't really noticed her and Jason much until tonight, and if the FF setback would've sent them home, I would've been ticked at TAR.

I know lots of things happen in the race, like flat tires, bad cab drivers, bad directions, running out of gas, etc., but TAR picked what the FF is, and when a team selects to try for it, they don't necessarily know what they'll be doing until they get to the location. TAR picked an activity that was weather-dependent, instead of being a sure thing regardless of weather. Nicky and Kim were smart to pass their (Jason's and Amy's) taxi up, so as not to make an enemy. Seems that isn't a concern to Marie in particular (and Tim, passively, as her partner)!

Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Episode 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"   November 4th 2013, 3:16 pm

That roadblock seemed harder than usual. I was sad to see Tim and Danny leave.

I'm rooting for Travis and Nicole or Jason and Amy.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 23 Episode 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 23 Episode 6 Vienna, Austria "Choir Boys at Heart"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: