Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 3:09 pm

Quote :
An ultimatum at Redemption Island puts one castaway on the spot to prove his love. Meanwhile, another castaway’s honesty may be her biggest downfall.
Will Hayden trade places with Kat? I don't think he will.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 4:18 pm

Speculation is that the female ( it says "her") who talks too much is Laura B, Rupert's wife.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 4:26 pm

I can believe that.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 4:42 pm

catty wrote:
Quote :
An ultimatum at Redemption Island puts one castaway on the spot to prove his love. Meanwhile, another castaway’s honesty may be her biggest downfall.
Will Hayden trade places with Kat?  I don't think he will.
His mother would kill him...I bet Kat expects him to trade too.She said first night he did not need to win,he already had won BB...
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 7:23 pm

She really wanted him to trade but he made the right choice. She is a sweet young lady but really needy
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 8:05 pm

Very insecure.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 8:10 pm

So glad he didn't trade.  I'm glad she's gone!  Too, too needy.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 8:52 pm

Hayden seems so different now. I like him better than when he was on Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 9:05 pm

Yes, more mature. (and a real cutie-patootie) LOL

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 9:19 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
Hayden seems so different now.  I like him better than when he was on Big Brother.  
I thought the same exact thing tonight
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 30th 2013, 10:20 pm

I like this Hayden too!! He sure beefed up for the show! Great eye-candy! He had more camera time this episode!

He sure has himself stuck with this needy insecure girlfriend though in real life & he seems to be crazy about her.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 31st 2013, 2:36 pm

I can't wait for the merge! I like a lot of the guys and looks like they will be going up against each other now Tyson really wants Aras or Vytas gone. This should be good, but sad because I like all three of them along with Hayden. Of the women, I only like Laura M. I hope she is the one that returns from RI.

Looks like Tina is not only playing Survivor but matchmaker too. It's kind of annoying.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 31st 2013, 2:55 pm

I agree that Tina is annoying with the matchmaking comments, catty! I have a different favorite from RI, though - I really hope John gets back in the game (although I'm guessing it's hard for anyone from RI to stay, since they are an easy target to send right back out). I agree with you guys that Hayden is fun to watch in this game.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 31st 2013, 3:02 pm

I don't mind John, but I want Laura M for the drama with Monica, Tina, and Aras lol! Especially Aras. If she returns maybe she will be instrumental in helping Tyson take him out Twisted Evil 

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   October 31st 2013, 4:38 pm

All the while Gervase sits back and lets others do the dirty work... he's going to the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 27 Episode 7 "Swoop in for the Kill"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: