Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 19th 2013, 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 23rd 2013, 5:12 pm

One-Man Wrecking Ball" – Castaways find out if water could be thicker than blood as new tribes are drawn. Meanwhile, one castaway falls victim to a strategic blindside and the Coconut Bandit returns, on SURVIVOR: BLOOD vs. WATER, Wednesday, Oct. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 23rd 2013, 5:14 pm

New tribes:

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 23rd 2013, 5:34 pm

So basically the strong guys are together on the other side?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 23rd 2013, 9:28 pm

LOL Hayden is a real opportunist... My feeling per the last 10 sec of the show via Kats mouth. That relationship is bananas.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 23rd 2013, 9:30 pm

even with the tribe shake up, the episode was kind of boring
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 24th 2013, 2:37 pm

Gimme wrote:
LOL Hayden is a real opportunist... My feeling per the last 10 sec of the show via Kats mouth.  That relationship is bananas.
I thought that was funny actually. "Who's going to want to date someone who can't even make it to merge".

I'm liking Hayden, Caleb, Vytas, and Aras. And Laura M and her daughter Ciera (?) Oh and Tyson. Monica too. I can't believe Laura B is still around.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 24th 2013, 2:40 pm

catty wrote:
Gimme wrote:
LOL Hayden is a real opportunist... My feeling per the last 10 sec of the show via Kats mouth.  That relationship is bananas.
I thought that was funny actually.  "Who's going to want to date someone who can't even make it to merge".

I'm liking Hayden, Caleb, Vytas, and Aras.  And Laura M and her daughter Ciera (?) Oh and Tyson.  Monica too.  I can't believe Laura B is still around.

lol catty, you like them all!
i really dont dislike anyone this season either.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   October 24th 2013, 3:07 pm

bergen wrote:
catty wrote:
Gimme wrote:
I thought that was funny actually.  "Who's going to want to date someone who can't even make it to merge".

I'm liking Hayden, Caleb, Vytas, and Aras.  And Laura M and her daughter Ciera (?) Oh and Tyson.  Monica too.  I can't believe Laura B is still around.
lol catty, you like them all!
i really dont dislike anyone this season either.
roll on floor laughi I know. I realized that after I typed it out. I was really happy Brad left. What a relief.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 27 Episode 6 "One-Man Wrecking Ball"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: