Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 19th 2012, 3:17 pm

Also Carol wrote:
‎"Keep a close eye on Sonja. And on her pad. And on all that business advice she took from Ramona and from Heather and then file that away. It may or may not be the innocent beginning of an epic battle. I can or can't say."
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14823
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 19th 2012, 4:09 pm

I don't know the history between Sonja, Luann, or Ramona because this is the first time watching the show, but I kind of like Sonja. Of the new women, I like Heather the most.

I have to say that I like BH more than NYC. It could be because I'm barely getting to know these women.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 25th 2012, 7:07 pm

Forgive me if you guys already know this, but I don't watch the show. Last night I was switching channels and I ran across that Bravo Andy show (sorry I don't know the name of it). He was introducing his guests and heard him say Carole Radziwill. I took notice because I recognized the name.

She was married to JFK's nephew, Anthony Radziwill. I remember I read her book, What Remains, a memoir of her time and loss with Anthony, his cousin JFK, Jr. and his wife, Carolyn. They passed away within a couple of weeks of one another. It was quite sad but a really good book. I was quite shocked to see she was a part of this show. She is an award winning journalist.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 25th 2012, 7:14 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Forgive me if you guys already know this, but I don't watch the show. Last night I was switching channels and I ran across that Bravo Andy show (sorry I don't know the name of it). He was introducing his guests and heard him say Carole Radziwill. I took notice because I recognized the name.

She was married to JFK's nephew, Anthony Radziwill. I remember I read her book, What Remains, a memoir of her time and loss with Anthony, his cousin JFK, Jr. and his wife, Carolyn. They passed away within a couple of weeks of one another. It was quite sad but a really good book. I was quite shocked to see she was a part of this show. She is an award winning journalist.

Jack'd I really like Carole on RHNY. She has talked about her book on the show. She also said she's writing another book right now. I haven't read her first book but may since I like her so much. She's my favorite of the new hw's.

I like Sonya more this season too. Ramona drives me crazy. I can barely stand to hear her voice. She had the audacity to tell Heather that Heather talks too much and is rude, not letting others talk in a conversation. Rolling Eyes

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 25th 2012, 8:00 pm

Yes, Carol is a character. Anthony was Lee Radziwill's son.
I bet a lot of the younger people here have no idea who Lee Radziwill is. ( Jackie's sister)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 25th 2012, 8:11 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I bet a lot of the younger people here have no idea who Lee Radziwill is. ( Jackie's sister)

Nancy, that's why I put JFK's nephew lol because I really didn't know who Lee Radziwill was either until I read the book. I love reading memoir's/biographies. I read it years ago and the odd thing is that her husband died of a rare form of cancer. I only heard of it again when my F-I-L died of the same thing. It was just so odd for me to see that last night, I hadn't even thought of her since then.

Shug, if you like these sort of stories, then you should definitely read it. It's pretty sad though, she went though a lot. Anthony was alive when John/Carolyn died, he died a couple of weeks later. I would definitely mail you the book if you would like, of course, that's completely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 25th 2012, 9:10 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

I bet you're right Nancy. I always thought Lee Radziwill was very attractive in a different way than Jackie. Wasn't she a really good photographer?

Jack'd you're so kind to offer. I'll check in our university and local libraries first. If I can't find it I'll pm you. Thank you so much!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 7:52 am

i like carol but this whole "I'm to cool for school" thing she's got going on is tiring in episode what 4 that we are on already...in fact the season is kind of snoozey, half of every episdoe is about heather and ramona talking, i mean seriously????
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 8:17 am

Wasn't Carol and Anthony seperated and when he became sick she went back to him? I could have swore all that came out when John Jr. died....
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 8:58 am

i read that also TopCat
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 9:44 am

Top cat wrote:
Wasn't Carol and Anthony seperated and when he became sick she went back to him? I could have swore all that came out when John Jr. died....

Maybe you are thinking of his first wife. According to wiki, which is not always accurate, but I think so in this case:

Around 1989 he was diagnosed with testicular cancer, undergoing treatment which left him sterile, but in apparent remission. However, shortly before his wedding, new tumors emerged. Radziwill battled metastasizing cancer throughout his five years of marriage, his wife serving as his primary caretaker through a succession of oncologists, hospitals, operations and experimental treatments. The couple lived in New York, and both Radzwill and his wife tried to maintain their careers as journalists between his bouts of hospitalization. During this period, Radziwill became especially close to his aunt Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, who was also terminally ill with cancer.
He died on 10 August 1999, and was survived by his sister, Anna Christina Radziwill, who was born in 1960 and married Ottavio Arancio in September 1999. His elder half-brother, Jan Stanislas Radziwill, was born in 1947 of their father's second marriage to Grace Kolin,[2] and is the father of two sons, Jan Michal (born 1979), and Filip (born 1981), by his wife Eugenia Carras.
In 2000, his mother, Lee Radziwill, and widow, Carole Radziwill, set up a fund to help emerging documentary filmmakers.
In 2005, Carole Radziwill wrote an autobiography, focused largely on her marriage to Anthony Radziwill. Titled, What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship and Love (Scribner), the book made the New York Times Best Seller List
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 10:02 am

Wasn't Anthony also very close to John Jr?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 10:12 am

As far as I remember when reading the book (it's been quite a few yrs. since I read the book), there wasn't any talk of being separated. John, Jr. died first and it was obviously a huge blow to Anthony according to Carole. By this time, Anthony was on his way out and as I said before, he died a couple of weeks later.

Yes lally, Anthony & John were close. The four of them would also go away on vacations and spend a lot of time together. She talks about them a lot in the book, it's a journey of the four of them really.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 10:51 am

on the show they talk about her being a princess? does this have to do with her husband?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 4:14 pm

Ramona gets on my last nerve. I wouldn't invite her either if I felt she didn't like me. What for anyway...so she can tell me all the things I'm doing wrong? I'm glad Heather didn't invite her.

I like Heather of the new hw's.

Luann isn't shown too much. And they show too much of Ramona, if you ask me.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 5:23 pm

bergen wrote:
on the show they talk about her being a princess? does this have to do with her husband?

Yes, Anthony was the son of a Prince.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 6:31 pm

Jack'd wrote:
bergen wrote:

Yes, Anthony was the son of a Prince.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 26th 2012, 7:30 pm

catty wrote:
Ramona gets on my last nerve. I wouldn't invite her either if I felt she didn't like me. What for anyway...so she can tell me all the things I'm doing wrong? I'm glad Heather didn't invite her.

I like Heather of the new hw's.

Luann isn't shown too much. And they show too much of Ramona, if you ask me.

good posting ITA catty.

I love that Heather is confronting Ramona and not allowing her to boss her around like the others do. Ramona has let this show go to her head and is more obnoxious than ever, which I thought was impossible. She was so rude to Heather last week and so was Mario. I would be embarrassed to take her anywhere! She's always drunk and has no social skills.

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 3rd 2012, 4:08 pm

I thought Heather was going to changer her mind and invite Ramona, thank goodness she didn't. Now Aviva is stuck with Ramona while the others go to London lol

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 24th 2012, 8:30 pm

They showed a preview of what's to come for the rest of the season and it looks like it's full of drama. Everyone seems to turn on each other. About the preview, are they hinting at some sort of problem with Sonja? Alcohol? or something else?

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 24th 2012, 9:30 pm

catty wrote:
They showed a preview of what's to come for the rest of the season and it looks like it's full of drama. Everyone seems to turn on each other. About the preview, are they hinting at some sort of problem with Sonja? Alcohol? or something else?

saw that, i have no idea what they are implying about sonja, but did you see the luann scene...did she cheat on her boyfriend
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 24th 2012, 10:00 pm

Oh yeah...how could I forget that! Not only the cheating, but is she really trying to have a baby? Looks like they left most of the drama for the remaining weeks of the show.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   September 26th 2012, 11:31 am

I watch this religiously. I record it if I can't see it on the first run.
Anyone else? Aviva seemed to be a favorite at first, but she is getting kind of weird.
No one is as obnoxious as Ramona though.

I like Heather and Carol though.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   September 26th 2012, 12:30 pm

watch every week...aviva has lost it, and took her dad down also, don't care for her
ramona crazy,
carol i like, love her clothes, but she is only on to promote her book, and in the mean time she has adopted a to cool for school, better then the others attitude which i don't really like,
heather LOVE-love her clothes also, just went to purchase some yummy tummy tights
luanne still my fav!
sonja, i just don't know
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   September 26th 2012, 2:17 pm

bergen wrote:
watch every week...aviva has lost it, and took her dad down also, don't care for her
ramona crazy,
carol i like, love her clothes, but she is only on to promote her book, and in the mean time she has adopted a to cool for school, better then the others attitude which i don't really like,
heather LOVE-love her clothes also, just went to purchase some yummy tummy tights
luanne still my fav!
sonja, i just don't know

I agree about Carol. She really tries a little toooooo hard to have that " I'm not into that gossip stuff"

Glad to hear you still like LuAnn. She is a hoot.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   October 22nd 2012, 12:19 pm

well all these pimping themselves out worked on me...i bought a yummy tummy slip! I have a ton of weddings coming up and i want something smooth to wear underneath my dresses...hope it's good because it was quite pricey...

http://www.yummielife.com/lavonne-bustless-slip.html
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 8th 2014, 10:45 am

NYC will be back March 11th... Looks good.

Here is a preview: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-6/videos/the-new-york-ladies-are-back-for-a-sixth-season#.Us17-M6KHVY.twitter
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 8th 2014, 10:48 am

I also read that LuAnn won't be on the show as much as before. She will be featured as a friend, but not in the main group. She says it is her choice.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 8th 2014, 12:11 pm

booo, i love Luann
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 8th 2014, 2:19 pm

Thanks for posting the date Nancy.

Now if we only got news on Flipping Out. What is taking so long?!

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 8th 2014, 2:57 pm

Absolute *death* @ the prosthetic leg just lying on the floor. I.am.done.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 10th 2014, 10:31 pm

The new hw is a friend of Brandi's.

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/kristen-taekman-brandi-helped-me-become-a-housewife

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 28th 2014, 7:07 pm

did anyone see all the Ramona and Mario gossip that is out there? they are separating, he was cheating with a young girl, and some big fight they had in the hamptons recently???

Does anyone else question the timing of all this gossip? the new season is starting and now all this comes out? is it all just a set up for viewers?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 28th 2014, 7:39 pm

I saw it. I wonder if there will be any info that clues us into recent events.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 29th 2014, 4:00 am

bergen wrote:
did anyone see all the Ramona and Mario gossip that is out there? they are separating, he was cheating with a young girl, and some big fight they had in the hamptons recently???

Does anyone else question the timing of all this gossip? the new season is starting and now all this comes out? is it all just a set up for viewers?

I hadn't read... but now I have. Thanks for the post.

Here are a few articles I found: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/28/ramona-singer-divorce_n_4681582.html

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/ramotional-rhony-star-ramona-singer-wants-alleged-cheating-husband-mario-back-even-after-domestic-incident/

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ramona-singer-husband-mario-separated-real-housewives-of-new-york-stars-domestic-dispute-2014271
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 29th 2014, 10:50 am

wow a 27 year old. I think i would be devastated
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 31st 2014, 4:19 am

Ramona Singer has filed for divorce from her husband Mario, ABC News confirmed.

The New York County Clerk's office said there is a divorce case open against Mario Singer that is "so new" there isn't even a date attached.

Singer, a star on The Real Housewives of New York, has been married for 20 years, but a source recently told People magazine that Ramona caught Mario with a new girlfriend at the couple's Hamptons home.

"Ramona has been protecting him," her former co-star Jill Zarin told the magazine. "She looked the other way when people told her he was cheating."

Singer has not publicly confirmed the move for divorce. However, Ramona did tweet a message of gratitude to her fans.

"Thank you all for the love & support! For my daughter's sake, I would appreciate everyone respecting our privacy during this difficult time," she wrote.

A rep for the couple had no comment, and neither Ramona nor Mario has commented on the cheating allegation.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   January 31st 2014, 10:13 am

that's sad. LOL, at Jill making a comment.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   February 12th 2014, 3:13 pm

There's a preview of the new season tonight.

Quote :
OK! Magazine USA ‏@OKMagazine  2h
#RHONY Preview Airs Tonight on @BravoTV—ALMOST as good as the real thing! Sneak Peek: http://okmag.co/1cwyDBj

My guess it starts at seven.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 12th 2014, 1:49 pm

My favorite of the Real Housewives franchise is back!!!!

I missed Luanne, i know she doesnt have many fans, but I love her.
Ramona and Sonja at Sonja's crazy lunch was the best part of the show last night.

Otherwise good to see the girls, the new girl is gorg, a little odd, but I dont hate her (yet).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   

Back to top Go down

The Real Housewives of New York City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: