AuthorMessage
Mrs C
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 6:24 pm

meldarr wrote:
They look like mother and son in the pictures.

I agree! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 6:54 pm

zumabeach wrote:
The guy Kelly met in the bar afterwards was Maximiliano Palacio. So not the same guy from her fight.

Why am I not surprised that she was arrested for hitting a guy? She came across as angry & nuts. I loved the comment Kelly made towards the end that Bethenny needed to chill out . All the while Kelly was the one unglued and like Bethenny said she was calm. I thought she was amazing to stay so calm.

Thanks, Zuma!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 6:55 pm

They make an odd couple.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 7:02 pm

He's 30, she is 40
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 6th 2009, 7:14 am

</3 kelly

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3508

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 6th 2009, 9:31 am

Bonnie Hunt did a segment with Bethany today via video hookup about Kelly, should be posted somewhere today. Bethany says there's more to come with her and Kelly lol!!

Free clicks fund therapy for children with autism:
♥ www.bit.ly/aFundTherapy ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?page=4&amp;amp;aid=107098&
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 6th 2009, 11:15 am

I like Bethany now but when she was on The apprentice not so much.

All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 6th 2009, 4:03 pm

http://dlisted.com/node/31476/images/housewivesbravo2.jpg
kelly at her finest
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 7th 2009, 10:25 am

New show tonight.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 7th 2009, 9:18 pm

Anybody watching tonight? The Countess did some volunteer work at a school with the 'smart' girls, and all the voiceovers she did were about her and how much she thought the girls appreciated and enjoyed her coming. She also told the girl who wants to be a model that she had a pretty face, and still had time to grow taller and lose weight. In the exercise about what they like about themselves, LuAnn said that she likes that she is 'likeable' and that she thinks that is important. (Not to say that it's not important, but certainly not for her to say about herself!) Shocked eh

Last edited by gluedtothepc on April 7th 2009, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 7th 2009, 9:23 pm

LOLOL! Bethenny laughing at Alex and Simon talking about trying not to be out and away from their family - she said 'What?? They're at the opening of a DOOR!!' I love her humor! Last episode she said her lobotomy was working for her.lol!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 7th 2009, 10:19 pm

Even Buck is getting into the mix...

buckhollywood"I like that Im likable. You have a very pretty face. Losing weight is the easy part" ...The (former) Countess LuAnn Delesseps

I can't imagine what they say to each other after these shows air on TV. Nobody is safe...

I like Bethenny and she looked familiar, but I didn't know it was because she was on the Apprentice.

Cool
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 7th 2009, 11:27 pm

LOL...I love this show...the NJ girls preview didn't seem very good...bummer!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 8th 2009, 11:25 am

I loved that Jill got Simon to play tennis with against Mario and Marona?, it flustered them. Simon is becoming more likable.

LuAnne at the Children center. Rolling Eyes

Houseguest

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2009, 11:48 am

Kelly's at it again.This was on us magazine today...

The Real Housewives of New York star Kelly Bensimon hasn't put away her cat claws.
In May's Harper's Bazaar, she attacks Bethenny Frankel (again) for saying she has an "inauthenticity" to her in an early episode of the Bravo show.
"Is Bethenny a socialite? No." Bensimon, 40, says. "Will she ever sit next to [socialite] Lauren DuPont? No. Is she best friends with [Estee Lauder Senior Vice President] Aerin Lauder? No. Am I? No. Do I care? No. Does she? Oh, absolutely. She's not authentic."
"All she does is sit there and cry all the time," she continues. "I'm like, You're crying about guys? And shut up."

Wait, there's more.
"Honestly, if being inauthentic means graduating from Columbia University, writing three books, starting two magazines, bearing two children [daughters Sea, 10, and Teddy, 8], being the ambassador for wool, running a marathon for charity — if that's inauthentic? Tell me what authentic is," she says.

In an email to Usmagazine.com, Frankel, 38, laughs off Bensimon's remarks: "Who is Lauren DuPont? The only person I want to hang out with is Jill Zarin."
Benismon -- who faces a misdemeanor assault charge after she allegedly punched her ex-boyfriend, Nick Stefanov -- also says she has some regrets about appearing on the show.

"One of the worst things about putting yourself out there is exposing yourself to situations you never dreamed would be a reality," she says.
Still, asked if she could be anyone else for a day, she replies, "I would be me. Every single day. With criticism, without criticism. Just to be me. Because what's so bad about that?"
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2009, 2:41 pm

She must not like the way she is coming off on the show and the criticisms.
Sounds like to me she is the one whining.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3983
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2009, 4:14 pm

Kelly just goes go on and on and on and on and on . . . about Bethanny, and Bethanny just says, "Who cares!" Ask me who I think is the insecure wannabee. Go ahead. Ask. Rolling Eyes

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2009, 4:38 pm

icecoffee wrote:
I loved that Jill got Simon to play tennis with against Mario and Marona?, it flustered them. Simon is becoming more likable.

LuAnne at the Children center. Rolling Eyes

Ramona and Mario act just alike. They both have the same exaggerated hand movement, facial gestures and bulging eye rolls.
Luanne at the Children's center in heels and talking to the 10 year old about losing weight made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

inkydinkydoo wrote:
Kelly just goes go on and on and on and on and on . . . about Bethanny, and Bethanny just says, "Who cares!" Ask me who I think is the insecure wannabee. Go ahead. Ask. Rolling Eyes

Kelly needs to be quiet, I agree. I also think that Bethanny absolutely does care. IMO - To be on any of these shows, one would have to be somewhat of a self promoter. I have not seen any real housewives on any of the shows. Bethanny isn't even married or have children just like Jo and Gretchen. They are all in it for the notoriety and money. It is a fun distraction to watch the drama though.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2009, 4:40 pm

inkydinkydoo wrote:

LOL - I think I know the answer.
Kelly just keeps digging herself a deeper hole.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2009, 5:09 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2009, 9:46 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
inkydinkydoo wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, I think everyone in america knows the answer...except that crazy foreign guy she went out with
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 14th 2009, 1:55 pm

I watched the previews for this week several times and I kept thinking Simon said he had been livered. I finally caught what he was saying. hell and now I have forgot again, I think he said he was livid. lol!

Any way a new show tonight. Looks like Simon and Alex come unglued, maybe...

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 14th 2009, 10:47 pm

Bethenny is my favorite..... At the grocery store.... "I can hear a muffin drop" lol!

Poor Countess with everyone talking about her love story... Are you Countess once you get divorced?

Ramona/Mario are full of themselves, but I don't think they are mean.

Simon.... what can you say...

Cool
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 15th 2009, 8:45 am

I like Bethany and Jill. Ramona,Mario and Kelly could leave the show for all i care.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 15th 2009, 11:17 am

Jill and Bethany are my favorites too.
I think the Luann is nice too.

Of course Brad is funny, I was embarrassed for him with his drooling over Max.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 18th 2009, 10:26 am

I agree with you guys that Bethenny and Jill are favorites. I think LuAnn and Alex and Simon help round the show out as a cast of characters with a bit of a 'trainwreck' element. I, too, could do without Ramario and Kelly. Even just the way Ramona looks when they do the stock intro to her story bugs me - you know how they show the housewife's page with them in a dress on the right, and the family in the background to the left - she looks soooo cheesy in hers.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 20th 2009, 1:38 pm

Looks like the ladies get angry with Kelly this week.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 20th 2009, 6:12 pm

From Reality Blurred ~

Classless countess LuAnn publishes Class with the Countess

Last Thursday, there was a major event in American letters and literature: the publication of the long-awaited Class with the Countess: How to Live with Elegance and Flair, written by Countess LuAnn de Lesseps. Make that former countess LuAnn.

Who wouldn’t want advice from the woman who, on a recent episode of The Real Housewives of New York City, talked to kids about self esteem by laughing at and mocking one girl whose career goal was to be a babysitter, and responding to another girl’s modeling dreams by saying that girl could lose weight?

As if that wasn’t enough, LuAnn later bragged about “mentoring girls” on her blog, insisting—without any hint of irony!—that “girls who are supported by positive role models and provided with information on the physical and emotional changes that occur during adolescence have less depression, teen pregnancy, and substance abuse problems.”

As a cast member on The Real Housewives, LuAnn—like all of the cast members during this amazing, drama-filled season—is pretty much someone who preaches what she doesn’t practice. (Amazingly, she’s not even the worst one this season.) Still, she’s now on tour so she can spread her classiness.

The book’s reviews on Amazon are nearly all negative, and tend to city her hypocrisy. One mentions that her co-writer, who was seen on the show, isn’t mentioned on the book’s cover.

LuAnn may be on the road to some self-awareness, though. she recently told People that she “was devastated” over her split with the count, and said, “When I wrote the book I felt very secure. And that’s totally changed.”
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 10:47 am

I just watched Tuesdays show.
I loved Jill's costumes, But Bethany's roller girl was my favorite.

Who has a party and show's up late.

Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 10:57 am

Ice, loved roller girl, too. "Who" also whined a bit too much about how it took her an hour and a half to look like that? I mean really, put on body suit, retouch make-up, throw on a wig...??? In her (Who's) blog on Bravo she states it wasn't a cash bar. Wth?
Previews for next week look great. dance
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 11:33 am

LOL - Kelly is something else isn't she?

I think I've written this before, but have you noticed how the kids in the New York show are so much more together? They aren't trashy, or drunks, or assholes like that California bunch. I know LuAnne gets grief, but her daughter seems like a great young lady.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 11:38 am

I forgot about the LuAnne and her daughter's part last night.

Yes, They seem to have manners. Their also very mature.

Did I mention that Alex and Simon are growing on me.

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 12:56 pm

Nancy, the kids on NY seem much more into proper manners and very refreshing.
And Ice, I see that Alex and Simon are really into each other. Their little love story of how they met on the internet was cute and loving, but most of all, honest. I would personally kick my husband out on his rear if he brought me home a seed bag to wear, but damn, didn't Alex made that burlap bag look great?
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 1:00 pm

Alex and Simon are growing on me too. What the hell is up with Kelly , is there something wrong with the color on my tv or does her skin alway's look orange ?
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 1:32 pm

Over tanning

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 1:35 pm

The problem is not your TV set, I repeat...Looks like Kelly over did it with a fake tanner.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 23rd 2009, 1:38 pm

Had a roommate who looked like that to much tanning in the tanning bed, also the orange tanning cream can do it too.

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 28th 2009, 11:52 am

New show tonight looks like some more fireworks between Bethany and Kelly.

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 30th 2009, 12:12 am

I dislike Kelly more after each episode. What a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 30th 2009, 10:23 am

She forgot she was being taped during her rant with Bethany the first time...convenient memory.

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   

Back to top Go down

The Real Housewives of New York City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: