The Real Housewives of New York City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 12th 2011, 10:14 am

I love Lou Ann in all her haughtiness. She cracks me up.
Jill is TRYING to be the kinder, gentler version of Jill.

I agree, Cindy isn't cut out for these gals.

Ramona drives me batty. I sometimes think the others put up with her only because of what they may get out of it. Not for herself, but for her business and social connections. Same with Sonya, but Sonya is headed for a downfall soon.

Alex = drama queen
Kelly = still nuts
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 12th 2011, 11:02 am

ramona still made me want to smack her this episode. I do think she has an issue with wine, and I seriouslt LAUGHED out loud when she was reacting to her jill argument and everyone was like we NEED pinot..like someone get a medic. seriously!

i am still team jill, always have been and not sure what she would have to do to make me jump.

i like luann, and cindy and sometimes sonja...not since last season but not ruling her down.

alex...well alex, I actually thought in kelly's side interviews kelly pegged her pretty good, but the whole "close your eyes. Now open them" she cracked me up,not gonna lie!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 12th 2011, 12:06 pm

They are all wearing on my nerves.Luann,''Darling''' go away...
Alex,does not belong with this group.She is out matched socially.
I think Ramona just get's bad editing.
I still love Jill.They don't always show her soft side.
Kelly is very self centered.Her way or highway.She is very demeaning to those she cares not to like.
Sonja,it's all about her...........
I like Cindy.
I miss Bethany too.
Of course this is all in my opinion.............................................
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 12th 2011, 12:15 pm

After watching WWH... I have come to the conclusion LuAnn doesnt have a clue about how the average viewer views these ladies. She was stunned NOT once... but TWICE... that ppl see Kelly as strange or weird.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 12th 2011, 4:23 pm

Well at least Kelly isn't sane anymore!
dance

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 16th 2011, 10:31 pm

good gosh these women!

and new favorite word=haughty
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 16th 2011, 11:48 pm

This is the only cast left I can tolerate. I can still enjoy them even when they get on my nerves. OC and NJ are terrible. I would say OC is the worst. And I'll add the entire OC cast looks pumped up and plastic. The NY wives look normal, more natural, even though we know they get work done.

I like Sonja again. I loved her revenge on Cindy. lol! I guess Jill was trying to help but she came off nosey and pushy. I thought Alex was right in this situation. Alex is harmless and I should like her, but she is so weird and annoying. I shouldn't like Ramona, but I love her. LuAnn is LuAnn, still a pretentious bitch, but she has always been that way. Alex shouldn't have stuck her nose in the argument but Luann does the same thing all the time, especially when it comes to protecting Jill like a mother hen. I can't wait to watch Ramona next week. cheers
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 6:00 am

OK, all the reunited sex scenes with the husbands was so staged and awkward. I don't know which made me more uncomfortable, Ramona and Mario or Alex and Simon. It was cringe worthy.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 7:47 am

Alex & Simon hands down cringe worty, i mean at one point i thought he was actually going to start kissing her vagina on camera
Ramona is more funny because her bulging eyes while trying to be sexy is hysterical,
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 7:58 am

I haven't watched this yet but omg I am already gagging at the thought of love scenes between those 2 couples yikes!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 8:36 am

bergen wrote:
Alex & Simon hands down cringe worty, i mean at one point i thought he was actually going to start kissing her vagina on camera
Ramona is more funny because her bulging eyes while trying to be sexy is hysterical,
and her nose...i just do not think she is attractive

Moody wrote:
OK, all the reunited sex scenes with the husbands was so staged and awkward. I don't know which made me more uncomfortable, Ramona and Mario or Alex and Simon. It was cringe worthy.
yes it was just NO. and the part were she asked him about the psychic... what do you expect him to say...while being filmed. gross.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 10:15 am

I agree with bergen - my new favorite word = haughty. It describes Luann perfectly. Frankly, she was reprimanding Alex for butting in her business when in all actuality Luann was butting in Ramona and Jill's. I've always liked Sonja, she means no harm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 2:24 pm

and did anyone else catch Simon lying on the ground with that basket and garment back on top of him???? WTF was that!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 3:12 pm

Quote :

Definitely cringe worthy!!!! It was beyond staged! Simon and Alex play to the cameras in absolutely every scene!! You would think it would become less staged as the seasons go on but it seems to be getting worse! Simon always plays the "I love my wife therefore I'm not into men" role and Alex is always "I now have a voice so watch me make a fool of myself" role.

I like Luanna but seriously. That girls needs to be knocked down a few pegs.

Ramona.....oh GOD. From the crazy eyes to the delusions, she's a complete nutjob. I don't blame Jill for not inviting Ramona along for her event. Jill knew there would probably be a scene. Ramona can't even stand still long enough with all her posing, hair whipping, and different angles.

Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 3:38 pm

bergen wrote:
and did anyone else catch Simon lying on the ground with that basket and garment back on top of him???? WTF was that!!!!!!!!!!!

A basket of panties................

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 17th 2011, 7:01 pm

I am soooooo over the staged scenes in this series. Almost nothing seems natural anymore.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 18th 2011, 10:47 am

I gave this one up also, they are just not fun or enjoyable to watch anymore.
so as of now I am down to BH when that comes back on.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 25th 2011, 6:52 pm

The reunion show is tonight. Looks like a good one
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 25th 2011, 10:07 pm

i detest ramona and alex

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 25th 2011, 11:50 pm

I hated that reunion ... it was awful.

NPH suggested on WWHL that they should get rid of the whole cast & find new people. Andy didnt really respond... led me to a Shocked
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 26th 2011, 11:15 pm

Gimme wrote:
I hated that reunion ... it was awful.

NPH suggested on WWHL that they should get rid of the whole cast & find new people. Andy didnt really respond... led me to a Shocked

it was awful. I don't like any of them right now. Just so catty and they are all good at it, except for Alex.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   August 2nd 2011, 7:30 pm

did anyone watch the 2 reunion episodes? how was it?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   August 2nd 2011, 7:42 pm

Check out @RaganFox's #RealHousewives of NYC Reunion Recap: "Report Card" http://bit.ly/p2e3SG #RHWNYC
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   August 2nd 2011, 7:50 pm

bergen wrote:
did anyone watch the 2 reunion episodes? how was it?

Yes and if I were anyone of the women, I would be absolutely ashamed of myself. My family would move and change their last names.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   August 2nd 2011, 7:55 pm

It was aweful & I havent hesitated in telling BravoAndy what I thought.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   August 2nd 2011, 9:53 pm

thanks i was thinking of watching on-demand but i will pass
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   September 18th 2011, 4:27 am

Official from Bravo: Four ladies make 'friendly departures' as 'Real Housewives of NYC' regulars

EW link

The reports last week that there will be major casting changes on the next season of Bravo’s reality hit The Real Housewives of New York City are indeed true: In a statement, Bravo confirmed to EW that Jill Zarin, Kelly Bensimon, Alex McCord, and Cindy Barshop are not currently signed to be regulars on the upcoming season five of the hit reality series. The network, however, claims to “continue to have on-going discussions” with the four ousted housewives.
“Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, and LuAnn DeLesseps will be returning for season five of The Real Housewives of New York City,” a Bravo spokesperson told EW via email. “We’ve had a fabulous run with all the ladies and appreciate them sharing their lives with our viewers. It is a friendly departure among the other ladies and we continue to have on-going discussions with them.”

more at the link
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   September 18th 2011, 8:04 am

D U N dun!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   September 19th 2011, 11:45 am

I just the Countess was going with the other 4.How did she make the cut????

lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 4th 2012, 1:42 pm

new season starts tonight! 9-10:30, 90 minutes i guess for the drama and new housewives... i was reading their bios over on bravo and they seem interesting, one is an amputee...
Luann is still my fav housewife though!
Excited for new season
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 4th 2012, 2:49 pm

bergen wrote:
new season starts tonight! 9-10:30, 90 minutes i guess for the drama and new housewives... i was reading their bios over on bravo and they seem interesting, one is an amputee...
Luann is still my fav housewife though!
Excited for new season

They showed a little 15 minute "first look". I can't remember her name but the woman who is the amputee seems nice. I liked her.
She is friends with Luann.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 4th 2012, 4:13 pm

I've never seen this, but I'm going to watch it. I never would have but it seems like a few cast members were replaced, so it's like a new show.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 4th 2012, 9:53 pm

wow that was a loooong 90 minutes! and i think 85 minutes were of heather and ramona talking about talking, wtf was that about????

more aviva please, gorgeous woman
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 4th 2012, 11:11 pm

Yes, more Aviva please! And why, oh why didn't they get rid of Ramona with the others?? I'm tired of her already, and I'm only 50 minutes into the first episode!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 5th 2012, 3:56 pm

The first time I've ever seen this show AND even I don't like Ramona LOL.

One of the women looks familiar and I'm not sure if it's the JFK Jr connection or something else.

I don't know the history of the women, but I am enjoying the new women.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 8th 2012, 5:26 pm

I love the new women. I hope they call Ramona out this season. I'm so sick of her big mouth and seeing her drunk. She and Mario have let his show go to their heads the way they attacked Heather. Ramona is the last person who should tell someone they talk too much. Rolling Eyes

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 9th 2012, 5:17 am

Mario has his own show? Shug can you please tell me more about it.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 9th 2012, 10:14 am

That got me, too, swissy - I may be wrong but I think shug had a typo and left the 't' off of 'this' but hopefully she can let us know for sure. If Mario has his own show, I won't be watching, lol!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 9th 2012, 4:49 pm

swissy1111 wrote:
Mario has his own show? Shug can you please tell me more about it.

gluedtothepc wrote:
That got me, too, swissy - I may be wrong but I think shug had a typo and left the 't' off of 'this' but hopefully she can let us know for sure. If Mario has his own show, I won't be watching, lol!

OOPS! Embarassed You're right swissy and glued. I left the "t" off of "this". Sorry about that. What a difference a letter makes, huh? doh

That would be a nightmare for me. . . Ramona and Mario having their own show, I mean. I can't stand either one of them. Shocked

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 19th 2012, 3:14 pm

Oh, have to comment on the NYC gang...

Well Aviva has turned out to be a fruitcake.
Carol seems cool... I mean cool like an iceberg cool.
The other new one,Heather "the talker" - she is still OK so far. She has bitch potential though.
Sonja is not as irritating to me this year.
Ramona... still a bug-eyed, tipsy, loud-mouth. She did offer good business advise to Sonja ( or is it Sonya).
LouAnn - still the Countess. Her kids are so nice and normal. She must be doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   

Back to top Go down

The Real Housewives of New York City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: