View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 6th 2009, 10:14 pm

tealover wrote:
Mrs C wrote:
Bethany123 wrote:
Anyone have an opinion on the newest housewife Kelly? I don't know what to make of her just yet.

I don't either Bethany. I haven't seen much from her yet, so I'm waiting before I form an opinion.

Okay...I don't know if I like her or not. She seems a little too full of herself, but I could be really wrong..there was not a lot about her yet. I do love all of the other housewives, except Simon...and yes I do consider him to be one of the housewives. Wink

So funny and true!
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 10th 2009, 9:09 pm

It's on

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6548

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 10th 2009, 9:15 pm

Thanks icecoffee. I'm dvr'ing it and will watch tomorrow. I can't believe how fast I got hooked on these shows.
Back to top Go down
Jen17

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 10th 2009, 9:20 pm

http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-10-real-cougar-of-nyc-arrested-for-assault

Kelly, the Chris Brown of NY Housewives.

Also, Alex lost her job at Victoria's Secret.

And the comparison tonight of Ramona's, who I can't stand, pool and house and Simon and Alex's almost had me in tears. And why does Alex need to go on and on about bookshelves and what she plans to have in them. Is she trying to impress the architect???
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 10th 2009, 10:16 pm

Alex and Simon are just weirdo's

Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 10th 2009, 11:28 pm

icecoffee wrote:

Well, my favorite scenes of the show tonight were:

1. Simon asking about his pink pants and Alex inquiring about his pink shoes.

2. Ramona (I don't normally like her either) putting the Duchess in her place.

3. And the pool comparison (I loved it too!)

Catty question on my part for the night:

Does anyone think that Kelly's coloring (ie tan or something like it) is just horrible looking? And, I think there is something weird about Ramona's face as well..like its just had a chemical peel.
Back to top Go down
Tiger
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 10th 2009, 11:45 pm

tealover wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

I agree icecoffee and tealover. The visualization of Simon in pink is too much. They are both so over the top.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 10th 2009, 11:59 pm

Simon and Alex just prove the saying there is someone for everyone. They are so freaking weird.

Tonight I thought they all came across as the uber bitches they probably really are. Maybe it was just me but I really didn't like anybody tonight. Their problems seem so petty and they are all rude, IMO.

Jill did look good in the photos.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 11th 2009, 12:08 am

I didn't see the show tonight - how did Ramona put the Duchess in her place??
Back to top Go down
Bethany123
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 685
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 11th 2009, 1:08 am

tealover wrote:
icecoffee wrote:

2. Ramona (I don't normally like her either) putting the Duchess in her place.

3. And the pool comparison (I loved it too!)

Catty question on my part for the night:

Does anyone think that Kelly's coloring (ie tan or something like it) is just horrible looking? And, I think there is something weird about Ramona's face as well..like its just had a chemical peel.

tealover, I know exactly what you mean, there is definitely something
off about Kelly's color. I don't know if she is just way too tan or it
is the tone/undertone but something is strange about it.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 31st 2009, 11:36 am

I think it's the orange color you get when you over tan in a tanning bed. Way to much tanning bed.
And she looks really old to me.

Looks like a good show tonight with fireworks. fireworks

Head of Household

Number of posts : 568
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 31st 2009, 11:40 am

Doing a little reading all over the place and it seems the Countess is getting a divorce. The Count has found himself another lady, it appears. I do not know how to bring articles here, but I hope someone else can.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 31st 2009, 11:55 am

What's the link?

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 31st 2009, 12:09 pm

I googled "countess getting divorce" on google news. A lot of articles.

Here is the first that popped up

The Insider

Page Six broke the news that Countess LuAnn de Lesseps is now without a Count.

It seems that the Count, who is often overseas without his family for extended periods of time, has hooked up with an Ethiopian woman in Geneva. According to Page Six, the Count broke the news to his Countess of 16 years in an email. A source close to the title-obsessed housewife was quoted as saying, "She got wind he was seeing somebody and he didn't answer her when she called. He finally sent her an e-mail..." Classy!

The couple recently 'celebrated' their 16th wedding anniversary on March 16th, though it's been obvious to close friends that they've lived separate lives for years. But despite their distance, the Countess is said to be "devastated" and totally "blindsided" by the decision to officially separate.

A rep for the Countess, whose book on class and etiquette is due to hit stores next month, told Page Six, "It is obviously a very difficult time for the Countess and Count, but they plan to remain friends and their primary focus will be to do what is best for their two children."

And in case you're wondering, and we know you are, the Countess gets to keep her title - which of course is Countess. As in Countess LuAnn de Lesseps. The Countess. Not "Duchess LuAnn Chucklespoop" or "Countess LuAnn de Grimaceburglar" as Gawker has mistakenly referred to her in the past. It's Countess LuAnn de Lesseps. And referring to her by any other name would just be wrong and nothing at all to laugh at...or link to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 31st 2009, 1:42 pm

Thanks, Nancy. Also, just saw on TMZ a little ditty with Simon pulling up on Alex's dress showing a thong. At least she is wearing undergarmets. Simon appears to be heavily high on the happy juice. They seem very happy together.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 31st 2009, 6:58 pm

Countess is getting a divorce - wow. He broke up with her through an email.... Classy guy. I bet she changes her tune about him being so much older than her now. demon banana

I recently saw a few episodes which were running on Bravo and I have to say I enjoyed the shows. I like Jill and Bethany. Not a fan of Simon or the model.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 1st 2009, 9:16 am

I like Jill and Bethany also they are my favorites on the show...I like the Countess also.

The model gets on my last nerve.

Mario acts like his wife they fit perfectly.

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 1st 2009, 2:12 pm

The model had freak show written all over her face. She has really surprized me. Her demeaner was calm, and almost too cool during her first epi. Who invite's someone for a drink to tell them they don't like them?????

I hope Jill gets Johnny Mac to play with her. I want to see Mario's head blow up.

I am liking Alex and Simon more.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 1st 2009, 6:35 pm

I just watched my recording... That Kelli gal is the biggest bitch of every housewives show EVER.
Mario is icky too.

I thought it was nice of the Countess to defend Brittney to Kelli when they were in the car. You could tell Kelli turned her off.

I think I read that the Count had been married 4 times.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 2nd 2009, 9:12 am

laugh so hard I crie

If you're a fan of the show and Judge Judy, you've got to view this! Too, too funny!

http://jezebel.com/5194344/comic-confrontations-judge-judy-vs-the-real-housewives-of-new-york
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 2nd 2009, 12:16 pm

laugh so hard I crie

If you're a fan of the show and Judge Judy, you've got to view this! Too, too funny!

http://jezebel.com/5194344/comic-confrontations-judge-judy-vs-the-real-housewives-of-new-york

Ugh, Get your pants back on........ laugh so hard I crie .
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 2nd 2009, 12:27 pm

LMAO

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 3rd 2009, 8:36 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I just watched my recording... That Kelli gal is the biggest bitch of every housewives show EVER.
Mario is icky too.

I thought it was nice of the Countess to defend Brittney to Kelli when they were in the car. You could tell Kelli turned her off.

I know...Kelli is such a BITCH!!! I really, really, really dislike her!!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 3rd 2009, 9:22 pm

My favorite quote from Bethany so far... "Okay, so you are coming from a place of No" after the model came to the charity meeting and said she wouldn't give her name to the charity....

Cool

Last edited by ndd123 on April 5th 2009, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 3rd 2009, 10:47 pm

Bethany123 wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Mario is icky too.

I know...Kelli is such a BITCH!!! I really, really, really dislike her!!

I was going to give Kelli a chance, but oh..she is a B. And, Mario was such an idiot about the whole tennis thing...I don't know why he is so insistent about this tennis match.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 3rd 2009, 10:52 pm

It's from last year when Jill and LuAnn ( The Countess) beat the pants off of his wife Ramona and her partner.

He wants to beat Jill...win

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 3rd 2009, 11:47 pm

icecoffee wrote:
It's from last year when Jill and LuAnn ( The Countess) beat the pants off of his wife Ramona and her partner.

He wants to beat Jill...win

Is he like Simon and think he is one of the housewives now? I don't think he realizes how stupid he sounds...
Back to top Go down
zumabeach
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 4th 2009, 3:19 am

Also from Page Six.... never a dull moment with this group.

KELLY Killoren Bensimon has lost her latest modeling job. The soccer mom, who's becoming the most hated of "[url=http://www.nypost.com/topics/topic.php?t=The+Real Housewives of New York City]The Real Housewives of New York City[/url]," is "no longer modeling for Saks Fifth Avenue," according to a source. "She was the face of the spring catalog but hasn't booked any further gigs with them." An insider confirmed Saks has "no plans to re-sign" her, but denied that Bensimon's volatile relationship with her ex, Nicholas Stefanov (she was arrested last month for allegedly socking him in the face), had anything to do with it. She said through her rep, "Working with Saks is a wonderful experience that I hope to continue in the future." A rep for the store said, "Saks Fifth Avenue enjoyed working with Kelly . . . who modeled in our 'Wear' campaign that launched in February."
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 4th 2009, 1:27 pm

Here's one all the Kelly hater's will like(including me)..lol.This is from us magazine.

The Real Housewives of New York City newcomer Kelly Bensimon was arrested last week for allegedly punching her boyfriend and splitting his cheek open, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.
Bensimon, 40, was arraigned in an NYC court Thursday -- two days after the alleged incident -- on a charge of assaulting Nicholas Stefanov, 30, whom she has known for three years.

According to court documents, Bensimon, a former model, and Stefanov got into a verbal argument, and she struck him with a fist, causing a laceration below his left eye.

"She split his cheek open," a Stefanov source tells Us.
Bensimon's lawyer, Stephen Turano, tells Us she has pleaded not guilty, adding, "The charges are unfounded."

Stefanov tells Us, I have always been loyal and faithful to Kelly."
Bensimon is due in court March 31
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 4th 2009, 1:31 pm

Wonder what happened to all the self control she used with Bethany.

I just really did not like her from the get go...I tried to wait and see to give her a chance but she is just a snot.

Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 4th 2009, 8:11 pm

Is Nicholas the guy Kelly met in the bar after Bethenny left?
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 4th 2009, 9:32 pm

Bethany123 wrote:
Is Nicholas the guy Kelly met in the bar after Bethenny left?

That's what I was wondering too.

Houseguest

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 4th 2009, 11:49 pm

The guy Kelly met in the bar afterwards was Maximiliano Palacio. So not the same guy from her fight.

Why am I not surprised that she was arrested for hitting a guy? She came across as angry & nuts. I loved the comment Kelly made towards the end that Bethenny needed to chill out . All the while Kelly was the one unglued and like Bethenny said she was calm. I thought she was amazing to stay so calm.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 12:57 am

zumabeach wrote:
Also from Page Six.... never a dull moment with this group.

KELLY Killoren Bensimon has lost her latest modeling job. The soccer mom, who's becoming the most hated of "[url=http://www.nypost.com/topics/topic.php?t=The+Real Housewives of New York City]The Real Housewives of New York City[/url]," is "no longer modeling for Saks Fifth Avenue," according to a source. "She was the face of the spring catalog but hasn't booked any further gigs with them." An insider confirmed Saks has "no plans to re-sign" her, but denied that Bensimon's volatile relationship with her ex, Nicholas Stefanov (she was arrested last month for allegedly socking him in the face), had anything to do with it. She said through her rep, "Working with Saks is a wonderful experience that I hope to continue in the future." A rep for the store said, "Saks Fifth Avenue enjoyed working with Kelly . . . who modeled in our 'Wear' campaign that launched in February."

I love when life is really real....what the heck was she thinking?
Back to top Go down
cattychic
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 7:53 am

icecoffee wrote:
Wonder what happened to all the self control she used with Bethany.

I just really did not like her from the get go...I tried to wait and see to give her a chance but she is just a snot.

ITA ,she is a snob and I can't stand people like that.
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 8:06 am

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/03/31/2009-03-31_nicholas_stefanov_boyfriend_of_real_hous.html

Nicholas fanov and Kelly Bensimon

Nicholas Stefanov and Kelly Bensimon

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 8:59 am

She's doing that back arch thing... and not well, I might add.
Back to top Go down
meldarr

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 3:00 pm

They look like mother and son in the pictures.
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 4:42 pm

meldarr wrote:
They look like mother and son in the pictures.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2009, 6:19 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
She's doing that back arch thing... and not well, I might add.
and why did she leave the house in her slip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   

Back to top Go down

The Real Housewives of New York City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: