Share | 

The Real Housewives of New York City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shell

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2010, 6:45 pm

Bethenny and Jill were always my favorites on the show and I was sad to hear they are no longer friends. I think each person has a valid point for being upset, but it's time to let the anger go. Bethenny has admitted to doing wrong and tried to talk things out with Jill, but she wants no part of it. I'm sure there is more to the story than what we see. The thing that really got me was how Jill kept notes on the things Bethenny had done wrong to her. Like Alex said, she likes to keep score. Plus, she saved Bethenny's voice mail so she wouldn't forget when she had a weak moment. There is no way you could please her. I'm really disappointed in how she has acted this season. It feels like she is dragging this argument out, so she will have a juicy storyline on the show.

I saw pictures of the new castmember with Jill, Kelly, LuAnn, and Ramona. I noticed that Bethenny, Simon and Alex weren't at the party. It's too bad Simon and Alex won't be back next season. LuAnn is now dating a wine mogel and went to meet his parents in Paris. I read Bethenny's spin off reality show will be called Bethenny's Getting Married. I'll watch, I still like her.
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2010, 11:07 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
tealover wrote:
rallen wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
My favorites are the NY housewives also, but this season there is so much fighting. Bethanny and Jill (thelma and louise) used to be my favorites, but unfortunately IMO Jill has allowed all the attention of this show go to her head. While I can totally understand her being upset with Bethanny for not contacting Bobby when he was ill, to bring every other housewife into it is just petty and small. I also think she is a little jealous of Bethanny's sucess.
i disagree with this. She seemed genuinely hurt that her husband was deathly ill with cancer and betheny sent flowers and an email. Even when jill tried to explain it to betheny, betheny tried to turn it around..."well how sick was your husband really if I HEARD you where going around to all this events in the city" it made me want to take a shower to get the crap off." She could have just said wow I am sorry I did not realize how serious it was,I was busy I am sorry. In a genuine fashion it could have been squashed,but she is venomous. she was my fave but now she is just bleck, and she says I am real but admits she was "kiss kiss fake" ick I hear my shower calling now

I so agree with you Rallen...I really really liked Bethenny but now I really don't like her and agree with what the other housewives had been saying all along about her being very self centered. I really do not blame Jill for not getting over it at that point either. Bethenny did a horrible job of apologizing by trying to make it seem like Bobby couldn't have been that sick. I am tired of it though. And, I am really tired of all the Bethenny adoration from the fans on the bravo message boards. This used to be my fav show..not so much anymore. They used to be the most normal of the housewives groups...not so much anymore...just trying to sell their books and companies. It gets old. IMO

Bethenny is still my favorite! LOL

You keep me smiling Nancy! Smile
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 11th 2010, 1:04 am

Nice to see you posting again, tealover...it's been awhile. Hope all is well.
I think I already told you this when I first started posting, but I love tea, too, and drink it like the Brits do with cream..delish!! I love going to teas and my most memorable tea was @ Tavern on the Green for my 50th!
Sorry I got OT...
I haven't watched the HNY in awhile, but reading these posts here, I think I'll tune in again! Thanks everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 11th 2010, 9:03 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
tealover wrote:
rallen wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
My favorites are the NY housewives also, but this season there is so much fighting. Bethanny and Jill (thelma and louise) used to be my favorites, but unfortunately IMO Jill has allowed all the attention of this show go to her head. While I can totally understand her being upset with Bethanny for not contacting Bobby when he was ill, to bring every other housewife into it is just petty and small. I also think she is a little jealous of Bethanny's sucess.
i disagree with this. She seemed genuinely hurt that her husband was deathly ill with cancer and betheny sent flowers and an email. Even when jill tried to explain it to betheny, betheny tried to turn it around..."well how sick was your husband really if I HEARD you where going around to all this events in the city" it made me want to take a shower to get the crap off." She could have just said wow I am sorry I did not realize how serious it was,I was busy I am sorry. In a genuine fashion it could have been squashed,but she is venomous. she was my fave but now she is just bleck, and she says I am real but admits she was "kiss kiss fake" ick I hear my shower calling now

I so agree with you Rallen...I really really liked Bethenny but now I really don't like her and agree with what the other housewives had been saying all along about her being very self centered. I really do not blame Jill for not getting over it at that point either. Bethenny did a horrible job of apologizing by trying to make it seem like Bobby couldn't have been that sick. I am tired of it though. And, I am really tired of all the Bethenny adoration from the fans on the bravo message boards. This used to be my fav show..not so much anymore. They used to be the most normal of the housewives groups...not so much anymore...just trying to sell their books and companies. It gets old. IMO

I remember the time I ever saw Bethanny....she was om Martha Stewarts apprentice show.She was a spitfire then.

Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 11th 2010, 12:00 pm

Do I dare even begin to post in this thread? I love Bethenny and I still love Jill. It's a relief to be on a board where Jill is not at least completely hammered as the 'biggest bitch on the planet, ever". She is getting so hammered everywhere, EVERYWHERE. People are even tweeting Ally Zarin "your mom sucks".

I think there's STILL a chance for at least some reconciliation. I truly believe Jill is sorry now. Jill can be very childish, and I think she was so hurt by Bethenny AND jealous, too, and she missed talking to her bff 4 times a day, and she didn't communicate to Bethenny how ill Bobby was-it's just become a perfect storm. Bethenny in her blog this week said she understands Jill is sorry but that's it's MOSTLY irreparable, last week she said it was TOTALLY irreparable- so I'm holding on to a ray of hope- because Jill and Bethenny crack me up. Jill said on her facebook yesterday that she is sorry and she's emailed and called Bethenny to apologize, and that she wants the feud not to be a focus in Bethenny's life because of all the cool stuff Beth has going on. Her quote was "I'm a little thick sometimes, but eventually I got it".

There's no real confirmation that Alex and Simon won't be asked back. Allegedly it's a rumor that Jill started; and allegedly Bravo possibly wants to get rid of Jill. There are conspiracy theories that Bravo is editing Jill as poorly as possible and weighing the talk bubbles and polls against Jill. Simon and Alex(I effin' hate her, she makes my butt cheeks clench!) are extremely beloved by the viewers at the moment, so all bets are off.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 11th 2010, 12:15 pm

I never hated Jill...I like her.I just don't like what's going on between her and Bethenny.I do think Louanne is a big part of the problem...though.At least with editing she is.NYHW were always my favorite but,I now love the New Jersey ones.I'm Italian and get a kick out of their interactions...very intertaining.I do not like Atlanta H/W.Now there is a lot of bickering there.If I have to hear about all there foundations 1 more time I will puke.I didn't even watch last season.Could not listen to Kim being Tardy for the Party anymore,what a joke.
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 11th 2010, 1:27 pm

ebowers wrote:
Nice to see you posting again, tealover...it's been awhile. Hope all is well.
I think I already told you this when I first started posting, but I love tea, too, and drink it like the Brits do with cream..delish!! I love going to teas and my most memorable tea was @ Tavern on the Green for my 50th!
Sorry I got OT...
I haven't watched the HNY in awhile, but reading these posts here, I think I'll tune in again! Thanks everyone!!

Smile Thanks ebowers. I would have loved a tea at Tavern on the Green! Very cool. Yup, I watch that RHNY and a few others. Have to admit I never really got into the last BB JJ romance thing so I did not have much to post about.

But, still love my DUT friends here and check in every so often to see how its going. Speaking about what we have in common: my maiden name- E Bowen. lol...when I see you post, my eyes go right to it.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 12th 2010, 4:56 pm

Top cat wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
tealover wrote:
rallen wrote:
blueeyed wrote:

I remember the time I ever saw Bethanny....she was om Martha Stewarts apprentice show.She was a spitfire then.

i hated her on that show but loved her on the housewives..I was shocked myself lol,but I just do not know anymore...

I also agree about the whole hocking and agenda thing, I do not mind being sold something but not when you try to "fool" the viewers it is annoying

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 15th 2010, 11:14 pm

So who watched tonight?I have always loved Jill....but she this season is very whining.Who likes the new girl.Whoa...she is a spitfire too.Is she replacing
Alex and Simon?Romona needs her meds a justed too.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 15th 2010, 11:45 pm

I watched. I can't believe Bravo showed Bethenny's ass on the toilet! Great ass but tacky Bravo. Happy for Bethenny.

I STILL love Jill. Johnny Weir and I are the only ones left; everyone else seems to be team Bethenny- (I'm team Both- separate or together). I know Jill is being bitchier; but I think the aftermath of Bobby's cancer and losing Bethenny was difficult; and Jill's a drama queen anyway! But I still love her- I love yentas.

Ramona on the catwalk! Classic!

Sonja Morgan is a trip and she has quite a story, too. I'm so glad I can post here about this show. I can't post at Bravotv because if you say one thing that isn't anti-Jill they kill you, and Twop suspended my account until Saturday, and I broke no rule I can see! And they didn't tell me why. Go figure...
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 15th 2010, 11:51 pm

ranjake wrote:
I watched. I can't believe Bravo showed Bethenny's ass on the toilet! Great ass but tacky Bravo. Happy for Bethenny.

I STILL love Jill. Johnny Weir and I are the only ones left; everyone else seems to be team Bethenny- (I'm team Both- separate or together). I know Jill is being bitchier; but I think the aftermath of Bobby's cancer and losing Bethenny was difficult; and Jill's a drama queen anyway! But I still love her- I love yentas.

Sonja Morgan is a trip and she has quite a story, too. I'm so glad I can post here about this show. I can't post at Bravotv because if you say one thing that isn't anti-Jill they kill you, and Twop suspended my account until Saturday, and I broke no rule I can see! And they didn't tell me why. Go figure...

You go girl...love it all.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 15th 2010, 11:53 pm

I still like Jill, but not as much as I used to. She is over the top this season. She is coming across as jealous.

The toilet test, was a bit strange to see on TV, but I am happy for Bethenny.

Sonja at least is not fighting with anyone yet, so it is refreshing.

Kelly, bugs me. I do give her credit for knowing what looks good on her and what doesn't. The yellow was awful.

Ramona.... The walk and eyes....

I wish there was a little less fighting....
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 15th 2010, 11:54 pm

ndd123 wrote:
I still like Jill, but not as much as I used to. She is over the top this season. She is coming across as jealous.

The toilet test, was a bit strange to see on TV, but I am happy for Bethenny.

Sonja at least is not fighting with anyone yet, so it is refreshing.

Kelly, bugs me. I do give her credit for knowing what looks good on her and what doesn't. The yellow was awful.

Ramona.... The walk and eyes....

Yeah...there is to much fighting this season.No calm at all.

I wish there was a little less fighting....
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 16th 2010, 12:39 am

Did anyone see Watch What Happens Live? Jill was on and said that when Bethenny came to Ramona's apartment and asked to talk, Jill said ok and wanted to go in the bedroom and talk privately, no cameras. Jill said she considered this to be personal and about real life and real friendship, but Bethenny would only agree to do it on camera.

I saw this show first and then saw the rerun of tonight's RHNY right after, so the 'on camera' thing made me see the toilet incident in a new light. Bethenny reached behind her and made sure she left the bathroom door partially open, so she wanted that part on camera, too. She seems to be more about playing it out for us to see. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, because it is TV after all, but a lot of celebrities figure out that we (the viewing public) don't have to see/know everything about their lives and we'll still be interested in them. I'm in the 'like them both' camp, too.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 16th 2010, 7:05 am

ndd- I think Jill is definitely jealous of Bethenny, in part. I think she said she considered Bethenny a "best friend, like no other" and there is also speculation that Bethenny's show was going to be the "Jill and Bethenny show" but Bethenny won. I think Bethenny did really love Jill, but she is also really ambitious ( and good for her, she's built the most successful housewife niche). I think I still sympathize with Jill because I went through my own family cancer thing, held it together through it, and then blew apart like a nut before finally coming back to reality. I think Jill held a grudge because Bethenny wasn't there for her, not realizing or even caring at the time that Bethenny was going through her own mess.

I'm over the feud, too, I just wish them both well. Now bring on Team Nympho!(Sonja) Nothing wrong with that...
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 16th 2010, 7:42 pm

ranjake wrote:
ndd- I think Jill is definitely jealous of Bethenny, in part. I think she said she considered Bethenny a "best friend, like no other" and there is also speculation that Bethenny's show was going to be the "Jill and Bethenny show" but Bethenny won. I think Bethenny did really love Jill, but she is also really ambitious ( and good for her, she's built the most successful housewife niche). I think I still sympathize with Jill because I went through my own family cancer thing, held it together through it, and then blew apart like a nut before finally coming back to reality. I think Jill held a grudge because Bethenny wasn't there for her, not realizing or even caring at the time that Bethenny was going through her own mess.

I'm over the feud, too, I just wish them both well. Now bring on Team Nympho!(Sonja) Nothing wrong with that...

I get both points of view on this .. What I think it sad is Jill not being invited or not attending BEthenny's wedding recently. I don't know which one it was... Says a lot about where they are to this day.

Sonja will take over the show, I bet... She comes across confident and rich...

This seasons reunion show should be tense...

Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 16th 2010, 8:50 pm

ranjake wrote:

I'm on team Jill! Although I think she's blown this whole thing way out of proportion, I've never been that crazy for Bethenny. She seems to never be able to have a conversation without some snarky comment.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 16th 2010, 9:54 pm

i am team jill...
and I peed a litt;e with ramona on the cat walk and her CRAP at the kodak gig made me want to hurl a heel at her head!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 16th 2010, 10:56 pm

I think Ramona's eys on the Cat Walk is my new favorite moment...I seriously rewound it and watched it probably 20 times and then hearing Jill say "It was like an alien invaded her body" I still giggle thinking about it

Other than that moment Ramona drove me CRAZY in this episode....I would have been LIVID if I was Jill and she acted that way at my gig...holy hell.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 17th 2010, 12:08 am

I know! The founder of "trurenewal" skin care dissing Kodak! (Actually, the few people who I've heard of who use trurenewal like it, but I'm not leaving my Olay for ANYTHING! Actually, Ramona's jewelry does pretty well on qvc, I think. Ramona gets a pass from everyone because she's so batty; but I really just think she's a little nuts; and often drunk! If my mother had a "seduction scene" in a nightie cut up to her ass,on TV, I would've died!
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 24th 2010, 11:08 pm

I saw the last half of TRHNY, and it was so awkward. Jill and Luann get up and leave the couch area when Bethenny/Jason arrive. Jill/Luann end up standing near the bar. Bethenny tells the remaining group her news about the engagement. Later we see Kelly telling J/L, Bethenny is engaged. Jill than shows emotion in missing the news from Bethenny. Jason talks to J/L briefy. In the end, Jill tries to talk to Bethenny about her engagement, but there is too many hurt feelings on both sides. Kinda sad.

I saw Bethenny later on the aftershow (I don't know the name). Anyway, Bethenny is married, 8 months pregnant, due in June and still not talking to Jill.

Back to top Go down
Shell

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 24th 2010, 11:24 pm

I thought the way Jill went on and on about the size of Bethenny's ring was a bit over the top after she wouldn't even talk to her. From what Ramona said in her blog Bethenny was in tears on the ride home.

At this point I think it's too little, too late as far Jill and Bethenny making up and being friends. That's sad considering it could have been worked out if they had talked it over when things first went wrong.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 24th 2010, 11:31 pm

Shell wrote:
I thought the way Jill went on and on about the size of Bethenny's ring was a bit over the top after she wouldn't even talk to her. From what Ramona said in her blog Bethenny was in tears on the ride home.

At this point I think it's too little, too late as far Jill and Bethenny making up and being friends. That's sad considering it could have been worked out if they had talked it over when things first went wrong.

I agree, the whole moment with the ring was so awkward and awful. I missed the first half hour of the show, darn it.

Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 24th 2010, 11:54 pm

It's over...too much time has gone bye.Jill has let let the countess...Louanne
control everythng,time goes on and so does life
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 12:27 am

I really did not see anything evil about Jill raving about her ring. I think she was just trying really hard. And, I would have fallen all over that ring too if it was my girlfriend; that's what girlfriends do. You make a big deal out of things like that.

I do not think that they will be able to ever patch things up. I do think that Alex and Lu Ann both have enjoyed this break up of a friendship just a little bit.

And, I know this is not going to be nice..but wholly pregohell...Bethenny does not look good pregnant. I'm not talking about her weight, either. There is something weird about her face, like its been stretched or something. Her mouth has become a joker mouth. Don't know what it is, but before I thought Bethenny was very attractive but not so much anymore.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 1:10 am

tealover wrote:
I really did not see anything evil about Jill raving about her ring. I think she was just trying really hard. And, I would have fallen all over that ring too if it was my girlfriend; that's what girlfriends do. You make a big deal out of things like that.

I do not think that they will be able to ever patch things up. I do think that Alex and Lu Ann both have enjoyed this break up of a friendship just a little bit.

And, I know this is not going to be nice..but wholly pregohell...Bethenny does not look good pregnant. I'm not talking about her weight, either. There is something weird about her face, like its been stretched or something. Her mouth has become a joker mouth. Don't know what it is, but before I thought Bethenny was very attractive but not so much anymore.

I completely think Jill was way over the top regarding the ring. Yes, girlfriends all over each other regarding the ring, but at that point they were not speaking. Bethanny had tried to get together with Jill to discuss their problems but Jill refused. Also, when Bethanny and Jason arrived at the party Jill took off like a bat out of hell. If it was me, I would have told Jill where she could put the ring. I used to like Jill, this season she IMO she has turned into a shrew.

But I do absolutely agree with you about Bethanny's appearance. She does not look good, it looks like her face has spread. I knew her mouth reminded me of something, I just couldn't put my finger on it. You nailed it - it looks just the The Joker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 8:44 am

blueeyed wrote:
tealover wrote:

I completely think Jill was way over the top regarding the ring. Yes, girlfriends all over each other regarding the ring, but at that point they were not speaking. Bethanny had tried to get together with Jill to discuss their problems but Jill refused. Also, when Bethanny and Jason arrived at the party Jill took off like a bat out of hell. If it was me, I would have told Jill where she could put the ring. I used to like Jill, this season she IMO she has turned into a shrew.

But I do absolutely agree with you about Bethanny's appearance. She does not look good, it looks like her face has spread. I knew her mouth reminded me of something, I just couldn't put my finger on it. You nailed it - it looks just the The Joker.

I don't know...I know I am in the minority when it comes to this but, I still don't think the ring comments were that bad. On the real housewives blogs, you'd think she was a baby killer the way they go on an on about how horrible it was to have commented on how big the ring was. I just don't see how that is such a big deal- might have been over the top considering they had not been talking, but who cares? But, that's just me...

I'm glad I am not the only one who sees it on Bethenny's face...cause no one else is commenting anything about it on the blogs or anything. I was thinking maybe I was just imagining things. Do you think she did something cosmetically to her face cause it does not look good?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 8:47 am

Are there any pictures? I didn't see this episode.
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 9:44 am

Cousin, check out this video of her on the aftershow..
http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/videos/bethenny-after-show
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 9:49 am

Your right TEalover, Bethenny does not look good pregnant. She says in her twitter and on the aftershow she blew up with water issues, but she was getting better. From seeing her on the aftershow, I think she still has some issues. She had her shoes off the whole show.

The ring issue for me was awkward because of what had taken place earlier. I felt for both of them because it was so awkward.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 9:50 am

Thanks tealover but I can't access the video from Canada.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 10:40 am

tealover wrote:

I dont get the hoopla over the ring comment either. It was typical Jill and it was an awkward moment and I think she just used the ring as a filler so she wouldnt get overly emotional at that moment. This whole fighting is silly. They are too old for this; its not like they're on the Hills.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 11:51 am

I thought Jill just felt awkward, as well, and so she turned to the one thing she could say. I thought she was trying to lighten the mood and was reaching.

Everywhere else on the net is rabid Jill hate. She gets no break for the fact that she just went through Bobby's cancer. (His neck scar looks HUGE by the way, straight across).

I'm sure Bethenny is consulting her Doctor, and the swelling isn't blood pressure related- I hope.

I read Jill's book, and Alex and Simon's book, too. Both were cute. I've been reading old interviews w/ the housewives,too(Yes, I'm weird). And I'm getting confused, now that Alex/Simon are the "nice, normal ones". All of the stuff they said, especially in the first season, was all, ? lies? I don't know? Like, an interviewer asked Alex if it was hard not being "old money" and she said she came from a wealthy Republican Oil family in Texas, and Simon came from a prominent European family! and then the interviewer said "oh, because Simon said you don't come from money" and then Alex said"Well, we both come from cultural and intellectual families". Simon has said his Dad died when he was very young, and his Mom worked 3 jobs! Alex' Dad died when she was young, also. Also, Alex says something like, they bought their townhouse in Brooklyn because it was 2 million dollars, and they could use the rest of their capital elsewhere, and she implied that they had 10 million to spend! Now, I like their townhouse, but internet folks have found out Alex and Simon hold 2 large mortgages. I still think their doing well; but I see a lot of phony here. They must be so glad Jill's on the hot seat.

And Ramona is SUCH a bad boss! I was appalled. oh, well, rant over.

Last edited by ranjake on April 25th 2010, 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 11:51 am

It seems like ever since Atlanta's first season Bravo has tried to have all the housewives fighting with each other. The show is turning into Real World for Housewives.
Now it's who can get the most air time.
From what I've read Bethany is/has been really outspoken all season on twitter and facebook and made mountains out of molehills. I'm not sure how old Bethany is but I feel by the time you get into your 30's you should try and mend fences with your family and not wait until they are ill. She has a lot of issues not just with Jill.

Ramona is frickin bat ass crazy! Absolutely loved the runway, Ramona's eyes..priceless and Alex just plain scarey.

The only reason they do this show is to promote their jewelery, books, singing(?), skin care, and charity work.

Now does anyone watch 9 by Design? I love this show!

I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence. ~ Abby from NCIS
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 1:51 pm

ranjake wrote:
I thought Jill just felt awkward, as well, and so she turned to the one thing she could say. I thought she was trying to lighten the mood and was reaching.

Everywhere else on the net is rabid Jill hate. She gets no break for the fact that she just went through Bobby's cancer. (His neck scar looks HUGE by the way, straight across)......

And Ramona is SUCH a bad boss! I was appalled. oh, well, rant over.

I know, I think Jill over-reacted to the get a hobby line but I by no means consider her as hateful as Vicki and Tamra are on the OC.

Ramona is a hot mess lol. She's obviously the paid instigator for this season.

Thanks for the info on Silex. Im not as familiar with their first season and didnt understand why people didnt like them. I enjoy Simon's sense of fashion. He's fun with it Smile
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 1:56 pm

Gemini wrote:
It seems like ever since Atlanta's first season Bravo has tried to have all the housewives fighting with each other. The show is turning into Real World for Housewives.
From what I've read Bethany is/has been really outspoken all season on twitter and facebook and made mountains out of molehills. I'm not sure how old Bethany is but I feel by the time you get into your 30's you should try and mend fences with your family and not wait until they are ill. She has a lot of issues not just with Jill.

Ramona is frickin bat ass crazy! Absolutely loved the runway, Ramona's eyes..priceless and Alex just plain scarey.

The only reason they do this show is to promote their jewelery, books, singing(?), skin care, and charity work.

Yes, two episodes in and I'm hooked. There is something about these people that just intrigues me.
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 5:17 pm

blueeyed wrote:
Gemini wrote:

Yes, two episodes in and I'm hooked. There is something about these people that just intrigues me.

I'm hooked on this show too and can't wait for the next one. The Christening with 300 of their closes friends. How about their kids names ...Wolfie, Tallulah, Sophie, Breaker, Five, ?, and Major.

Back to the Housewives, don't you think Bravo is giving Bethany a great edit because she is getting her own Bravo show? Jason and Simon should get along good they have the same tendency's. Ops, gaydar alert.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 7:39 pm

I don't get the gaydar with Jason, but I know some other people do. I'd LOVE to go shopping with Simon...and Sonja at the same time!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 8:15 pm

Gemini wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
Gemini wrote:

I'm hooked on this show too and can't wait for the next one. The Christening with 300 of their closes friends. How about their kids names ...Wolfie, Tallulah, Sophie, Breaker, Five, ?, and Major.

Back to the Housewives, don't you think Bravo is giving Bethany a great edit because she is getting her own Bravo show? Jason and Simon should get along good they have the same tendency's. Ops, gaydar alert.

?= Hollander (or something close to that) they call him Holly for short.
Back to top Go down
Shell

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 25th 2010, 9:52 pm

tealover wrote:

I get email updates on Bethnenny and this is what she said about her face swelling. "Right after my wedding, the wheels fell off and I swelled like a balloon. This was both scary and alarming. Truthfully, I think the stress and salt and flying did me in. My face was literally deformed so much that I look like a different person in parts of "Bethenny Getting Married?" (my upcoming show on Bravo)".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   

Back to top Go down

The Real Housewives of New York City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: