Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8856
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   May 29th 2009, 10:26 am

Kelli wouldn't answer she hemmed and hawed about it but never gave a answer. Bethany was like do you really have to ask me. Alex says we would have to draw a name out of the hat with Romona's eyes rolling at her answer & the other ladies looking with big eyes.

Alex acted like she was in another atmosphere, there in body but not mind. I think she was trying to stay out of the fights or she was just mad at some of the things she saw on the show who knows.

Oh they did have an in depth discussion on Simon's sexuality and wardrobe, which was funny. Jill brought up that everyone says Simon is gay he just doesn't know it yet. But then Jill said Simon wasn't gay.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   May 29th 2009, 10:40 am

Here's the segment. I actually saw some of this last night. They'd drive me crazy if I watched it every week lol

Part of Alex's response was "He would be out and proud and rocking and have a rainbow tattooed on his forehead."

http://therealhousewivesarenuts.blogspot.com/2009/05/rhonyc-bonus-video-gay-simontmi-andys.html

2:46 in length
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   May 29th 2009, 12:14 pm

Yep forgot about her saying that she was pretty cool about The questions on Simon's Sexuality. Also she said they Dress for Shock Value.

Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   May 29th 2009, 12:53 pm

Thanks Ice! (And Mappy!) I saw the going-to-commercial tease about the gay couple saying their gaydar didn't go off with Simon and I thought, good for the show to get some unbiased, off-the-street feedback about it, then when I watched the segment, they were friends of Alex and Simon! Not necessarily unbiased, but it doesn't matter - I actually think that Simon probably doesn't mind the speculation, because it just makes people talk about him more, which he seems to enjoy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Candace
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 2nd 2009, 3:53 pm

JillzarinOn
my way to CNN to tape "SHOWBIZ TONIGHT" with AJ Hammer. Please tune in
tonight to see me on CNN Headline News at 11pm (EST) and (PST)about 2 hours ago from web

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   June 9th 2009, 8:54 pm

AllyZarinAt dinner with all the housewives... OC and NJ. Insane. Love Briana :)18 minutes ago from TwitterFon

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 7th 2009, 2:17 pm

AllyZarin@usweekly RT: Real Housewives of New York City Picked Up for Third Season: http://tinyurl.com/lqpl3y. @JillZarinabout 2 hours ago from web in reply to usweekly

Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   July 7th 2009, 2:42 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/exclusive-bethenny-frankel-getting-married-to-boyfriend-200977

Rep: Bethenny Frankel "Getting Married" to Boyfriend

Tuesday July 7, 2009

Bethenny Frankel might become a real housewife soon enough!
After The Real Housewives of New York City star -- who has
been dating beau Jason Hoppy for eight months -- was spotted wearing a
diamond ring in Miami on Saturday, her rep confirms exclusively to Usmagazine.com that an engagement is definitely in the celebrity chef's future.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   October 17th 2009, 5:51 pm

marcmalkin mazel tov...RT @Bethenny I'm engaged and so excited! I couldn't wait to tell you guys. http://bit.ly/43H0A3

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20313552,00.html
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   October 17th 2009, 7:32 pm

Mappy wrote:
marcmalkin mazel tov...RT @Bethenny I'm engaged and so excited! I couldn't wait to tell you guys. http://bit.ly/43H0A3

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20313552,00.html

Oh great. I enjoyed New York the best of all the "housewives" shows.
I guess we will get to see the lead up to this on her new show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17171
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   October 20th 2009, 9:48 pm

Bethenny Frankel, who got engaged to her boyfriend Jason Hoppy earlier this month, is pregnant with her first child she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

Although The Real Housewives of New York City star had hoped to wait until she was further along to break the news, online buzz on PerezHilton.com
caused her to reveal that she's roughly two months pregnant. "It's
premature to be telling people this," she tells PEOPLE while fighting
back tears.

Though she knows she can hardly keep secrets now that she's a
reality star, Frankel, 38, says she'd hoped to keep the news private a
bit longer. "It's not like, 'Did I Get Botox?' It's not the way I
wanted it to get out," she says. "I haven't even gone through my first
trimester. We haven't even heard the heartbeat. My [fiancé's] parents
didn't even know."

PHOTOS: Who's Due Next?

She
and Hoppy are "both so excited," says Frankel. Still, she adds that
because the pregnancy is early, "I am praying everything is okay but I
don't know that yet."

Surprise Baby News

Frankel, who met Hoppy at the nightclub Tenjune 11 months ago, says
she's thrilled to have found The One. "We were both complete players.
We never thought we would find the right person."

As for getting pregnant before tying the knot, she says, "I'm
no spring chicken. I didn't think it was going to happen right away.
Because of my age, sometimes we weren't totally careful."

But she admits, "I got to be honest, we are both feeling kind
of proud of ourselves. We are both 38 and we were like, 'Listen, your
fish can swim and I am fertile.' So that's exciting."

The couple plans to wed before she has the baby. Explains
Frankel, "Because of my age, it's not like I was going to meet a boy,
and then be engaged for a year and then be married for a year before we
started trying [to have kids] ... I'd be 45." She describes the way
things have unfolded as "like the Triple Crown. I got engaged, we got
pregnant and we're gonna get married. It's a miracle."

RELATED: Bethenny Frankel's New Show a 'Giant Elephant' In the Room

Cravings

And while she's less than two months into the pregnancy, Frankel says she's already experiencing a change in her appetite.

"I'm hungry in a way that is not negotiable," she says. "I'm
not eating tremendous amount but if I am hungry, I will stab someone
for food."

She even ate a jar of pickles before she'd taken her
pregnancy test. "That's so cliché," she says. "I just want salt. Salt
on everything."

www.people.com
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 5th 2010, 12:32 am

Did anyone watch the season premiere of RHNY tonight? This season seems like it's gonna be off the hook!

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 5th 2010, 4:59 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Did anyone watch the season premiere of RHNY tonight? This season seems like it's gonna be off the hook!

I've got it recorded, I'll post later. Thurs is such a busy tv night! lol!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 5th 2010, 11:58 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
i know I am gonna get flack for this but I think i am teamJill...let the wtf's ensue

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 5th 2010, 12:22 pm

Yay the NY Housewives are back! I have never been a Bethenny fan so I hope her drama with Jill and Luann doesn't put my favorites, Ramona and Silex, on the backburner this season. Ramona brought the crazy last night without skipping a beat and Silex should be in every episode.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 5th 2010, 1:01 pm

I am Team Jill too...I have never been a big Bethenny fan and to me it seems like she got a boyfriend and just dropped everything and every one once she got him....I don't know it will be an interesting and dramatic season this year for sure.

Lots of people, including Andy Cohen are saying they expect Ramona to be the STAR of the season...that should be fun to see, she's a special kind or crazy in my book and I can't wait to watch those eyes on the runway! I'm excited Smile
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 5th 2010, 1:04 pm

I like Bethenny. I like the Countess for some strange reason
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 5th 2010, 1:52 pm

i liked her last night, she has not been a fave in the past,but i did take ashine to her last night for some reason.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 5th 2010, 2:11 pm

Jill is my favorite too.I think she is the nice one and more down to earth.Can't stand The Countess and never could,Bethanny is a little strong ...always was.
Romona is Romona.I did not like all the fighting last night.I had headache in the end.I hope this one does not go down.The one I like least is Atlanta....Them and all their foundations,please.LOVE,LOVE,New Jersey HW.I'm Italian and love to watch them in action.Very intertaining.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 6th 2010, 1:44 am

I find Bethenny to be hysterical at times, but I wonder if she will come to regret how she's handled things this year? She has had a LOT happening to her, which I'm sure has made her super-busy and not available to her friends, but the "I sent flowers" (Bobby) or "I sent a gift basket" (LuAnn) just doesn't cut it in the friendship handbook. But she did say she didn't miss Jill's friendship, so how much did it mean to her to start with, really?

She and Ramona both 'brag' in a way about how honest they are, but I think brutal honesty often is self-indulgent. It allows the one employing it to give full range to her emotion without restraint, while wreaking havoc at times on the emotions of those who are the target of it. It's an almost arrogant way of looking at the world ("my honesty sets the world straight by what I know to be true"), instead of allowing that there could be more than one view of the way things are. A little bit of tact goes a long way, but of course it has no place in reality television when ratings are up for grabs! Tact=boring in that venue! I hate that Jill seems to have been hurt in this whole thing, though, because she impresses me as being a really good person and friend.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 12th 2010, 3:27 pm

Okay,well who thinks Jill and Bethanny will go back to being friends.I love that they were fighting over Alex and Simon last night.Are they not the popular ones now.Luanne is getting on my nerves too.Oh,there must be some juicy story about all her men...............
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 12th 2010, 6:04 pm

Top cat wrote:
Okay,well who thinks Jill and Bethanny will go back to being friends.I love that they were fighting over Alex and Simon last night.Are they not the popular ones now.Luanne is getting on my nerves too.Oh,there must be some juicy story about all her men...............

I think they will. As a group I like the New York women better than any of the other housewife groups.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 12th 2010, 6:17 pm

i like New York the best too.My favorite used to be Orange County...I did not
like this season.I do not like Alexis and her husband at all.I really think there are some dep secrets too.Romona entertains me.I do like her energy too.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 13th 2010, 10:52 pm

Top cat wrote:
i like New York the best too.My favorite used to be Orange County...I did not
like this season.I do not like Alexis and her husband at all.I really think there are some dep secrets too.Romona entertains me.I do like her energy too.
the reunion part 2 pissed me off with slade being all over vicki he is so childish in his rants

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 13th 2010, 11:17 pm

Hate slade...Always did.I love Vicki and I have thought for a while that she won't be back next season.I hope she changes her mind.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 19th 2010, 3:00 pm

So did anyone watch NY Housewives last night?Betthany seems surprised at
Jill's coolness last night.I'm sorry I think Kelly looked really old in the photo takes too.Also...I think Mario has a bigger part than Ramona this season.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   March 19th 2010, 4:54 pm

Top cat wrote:
So did anyone watch NY Housewives last night?Betthany seems surprised at
Jill's coolness last night.I'm sorry I think Kelly looked really old in the photo takes too.Also...I think Mario has a bigger part than Ramona this season.

I watched. The thing about all of the women is that I can see their points of view. I understand why Bethenny is irritated with Jill. She was calling and calling and bugging her and Bethenny has moved on, is a huge success and has a man now. I can also see why Jill is upset. Jill thought she was Bethenny's very best friend and her mother-hen.

And all the others too.. each have their good points and their bad points. What I like about the New York women is they just aren't as trashy as the others... well except Romona has her moments. lol.. Also all their kids seem to be really well adjusted, intelligent, and happy.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 5th 2010, 11:39 pm

Yesterday I caught up with HNY. By the end, I was sad Betheny and Jill seemed irreconcilable. In the middle, I thought these are real people. By the end, I was annoyed with all the fighting. I need to see this season in hour segments, not all at one time.

Still my favorite Housewife group.

Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 7th 2010, 3:55 pm

My favorites are the NY housewives also, but this season there is so much fighting. Bethanny and Jill (thelma and louise) used to be my favorites, but unfortunately IMO Jill has allowed all the attention of this show go to her head. While I can totally understand her being upset with Bethanny for not contacting Bobby when he was ill, to bring every other housewife into it is just petty and small. I also think she is a little jealous of Bethanny's sucess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 8th 2010, 8:58 am

I do feel bad about Jill and Bethanny friendship...but I do agree it's not fixable.
I also think Louane is causing some of the problems too.I think she needs someone right now and has closed in on Jill.I don't like Louane! My favorite H/W
used to be OC...Not anymore.I really like the New Jersey hw.Theresa is my fav
on there and they are coming up next.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 8th 2010, 10:23 am

blueeyed wrote:
My favorites are the NY housewives also, but this season there is so much fighting. Bethanny and Jill (thelma and louise) used to be my favorites, but unfortunately IMO Jill has allowed all the attention of this show go to her head. While I can totally understand her being upset with Bethanny for not contacting Bobby when he was ill, to bring every other housewife into it is just petty and small. I also think she is a little jealous of Bethanny's sucess.
i disagree with this. She seemed genuinely hurt that her husband was deathly ill with cancer and betheny sent flowers and an email. Even when jill tried to explain it to betheny, betheny tried to turn it around..."well how sick was your husband really if I HEARD you where going around to all this events in the city" it made me want to take a shower to get the crap off." She could have just said wow I am sorry I did not realize how serious it was,I was busy I am sorry. In a genuine fashion it could have been squashed,but she is venomous. :snooty: she was my fave but now she is just bleck, and she says I am real but admits she was "kiss kiss fake" ick I hear my shower calling now

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 9th 2010, 10:57 am

OMG Ramona delivered the crazy last night! I loved every second of Ramona on my t.v. I can't wait to see her eye bugging catwalk next week.

I am over Bethenny and Jill. Their drama is ruining the season. Bethenny is not a victim and Jill should own up to her jealousy and let go of some of her stubbornness. I'm not a fan of either, never have been.

What happened to Alex and Simon? Gaining self-awareness has made them normal and boring. Social climbing Silex was so much more entertaining to watch. Too bad they were not invited back for next season to recover from being so normal this season.

Kelly, still clueless and orange.

Luann, meh.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 9th 2010, 11:02 am

mytwocents wrote:
OMG Ramona delivered the crazy last night! I loved every second of Ramona on my t.v. I can't wait to see her eye bugging catwalk next week.

I am over Bethenny and Jill. Their drama is ruining the season. Bethenny is not a victim and Jill should own up to her jealousy and let go of some of her stubbornness. I'm not a fan of either, never have been.

What happened to Alex and Simon? Gaining self-awareness has made them normal and boring. Social climbing Silex was so much more entertaining to watch. Too bad they were not invited back for next season to recover from being so normal this season.

Alex and Simon were not invited back next season...did not know that.Louanne is the problem now with B & J.I'm over it too.I do hate the Countess.Wish she would leave.

Luann, meh.
Back to top Go down
heyhay28
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5170
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 9th 2010, 1:16 pm

I'm also over Bethenny and Jill.
I can't wait for next week

And why were Alex and Simon not invited back? I had no idea.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 9th 2010, 2:25 pm

I'm not sure why Simon and Alex were dropped from the show. It's been discussed on several other sites the last couple of days. My guess Simon and Alex decided to clean up their act and Bravo is no longer interested.

I am also reading the fallout between Bethenny and Jill has more to do with the fact that they were both in the running for a spin off show and Bethenny won.

Apparently the bookend ladies are the newest NYC replacement housewives.

eta: gawker recap which is always an interesting read.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 9th 2010, 6:29 pm

mytwocents wrote:

Luann, meh.

Good post all around. Kelly still orange is so true and funny.

Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2010, 12:55 pm

rallen wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
i disagree with this. She seemed genuinely hurt that her husband was deathly ill with cancer and betheny sent flowers and an email. Even when jill tried to explain it to betheny, betheny tried to turn it around..."well how sick was your husband really if I HEARD you where going around to all this events in the city" it made me want to take a shower to get the crap off." She could have just said wow I am sorry I did not realize how serious it was,I was busy I am sorry. In a genuine fashion it could have been squashed,but she is venomous. she was my fave but now she is just bleck, and she says I am real but admits she was "kiss kiss fake" ick I hear my shower calling now

I so agree with you Rallen...I really really liked Bethenny but now I really don't like her and agree with what the other housewives had been saying all along about her being very self centered. I really do not blame Jill for not getting over it at that point either. Bethenny did a horrible job of apologizing by trying to make it seem like Bobby couldn't have been that sick. I am tired of it though. And, I am really tired of all the Bethenny adoration from the fans on the bravo message boards. This used to be my fav show..not so much anymore. They used to be the most normal of the housewives groups...not so much anymore...just trying to sell their books and companies. It gets old. IMO
Back to top Go down
tealover
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2010, 12:57 pm

ndd123 wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

Luann, meh.

Good post all around. Kelly still orange is so true and funny.

Can't wait for the eye bugging cat walk either! Ha! Do you think she's doing it on purpose? She has to be...I think she is fast becoming my favorite. At least she is who she is. LOL
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2010, 1:19 pm

tealover wrote:
rallen wrote:
blueeyed wrote:
i disagree with this. She seemed genuinely hurt that her husband was deathly ill with cancer and betheny sent flowers and an email. Even when jill tried to explain it to betheny, betheny tried to turn it around..."well how sick was your husband really if I HEARD you where going around to all this events in the city" it made me want to take a shower to get the crap off." She could have just said wow I am sorry I did not realize how serious it was,I was busy I am sorry. In a genuine fashion it could have been squashed,but she is venomous. she was my fave but now she is just bleck, and she says I am real but admits she was "kiss kiss fake" ick I hear my shower calling now

I so agree with you Rallen...I really really liked Bethenny but now I really don't like her and agree with what the other housewives had been saying all along about her being very self centered. I really do not blame Jill for not getting over it at that point either. Bethenny did a horrible job of apologizing by trying to make it seem like Bobby couldn't have been that sick. I am tired of it though. And, I am really tired of all the Bethenny adoration from the fans on the bravo message boards. This used to be my fav show..not so much anymore. They used to be the most normal of the housewives groups...not so much anymore...just trying to sell their books and companies. It gets old. IMO

Bethenny is still my favorite! LOL
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   April 10th 2010, 1:23 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Bethenny is still my favorite! LOL

I like Bethenny and Jill, but I am over all the Bethenny/Jill drama... "Work it Out" as Tim Gunn would say...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Housewives of New York City   

Back to top Go down

The Real Housewives of New York City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: