Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 5:15 am

For the first time ever, a Redemption Island battle pits husband against wife. In another series first, a castaway refuses to accept an immunity clue and a shocking blindside at tribal sends another castaway home, on Survivor.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 6:14 am

"shocking blindside" ??? You can tell by the edits they want us to hate Brad. He's going for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 7:25 am

AABB Admin wrote:
"shocking blindside" ??? You can tell by the edits they want us to hate Brad.  He's going for sure.
That is who I think it is too, Nancy!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 6:36 pm

If it is my husband will be very happy. He sits there and yells at that guy every time he is on. He hates him!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 6:37 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
If it is my husband will be very happy.  He sits there and yells at that guy every time he is on.  He hates him!! LOL
I am with your hubby on that, Nancy!
I can't stand that guy either!

Back to top Go down
aTmMom
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 7:59 pm

Best Tribal Council EVER!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 8:04 pm

That was sweet!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 8:06 pm

O. M. G.

This has to be one of the best twists with returning players that I have ever enjoyed in any competitive reality series! And, I had severe doubts at the beginning ... bravo
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 8:25 pm

I totally agree!!!! Loved it.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 8:40 pm

I was screaming at Hayden to write Brad's name down!!
It didn't matter in the end...Brad is at redemption island!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I really like Hayden on Survivor...his "we got beat by a one-armed man and three moms" comment cracked me up!!!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 9th 2013, 9:37 pm

Really enjoying this season, more drama please!!!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 10th 2013, 12:59 am

I really like Hayden, too.  I think he's playing a good game.  He is pretty much under the radar.   It'll be fun when the two tribes merge...lots of excitement.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 10th 2013, 8:08 am

great episode!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 10th 2013, 8:10 am

lol, what do ya'll think about tyson & gervaise sneaking off to drink all the coconuts?
there is something about tyson i really like, ewwww and sometimes he is so dirty and freaky, but i love it
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 10th 2013, 8:37 am

ebowers wrote:
I really like Hayden, too.  I think he's playing a good game.  He is pretty much under the radar.   It'll be fun when the two tribes merge...lots of excitement.
That's really impressive, given that he is young and in such good shape, since normally his type would be targeted as a threat in some seasons. He may be in trouble now, though, unless they start winning, since he's the only one who voted for Ciera on the second vote.

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    October 10th 2013, 2:58 pm

bergen wrote:
lol, what do ya'll think about tyson & gervaise sneaking off to drink all the coconuts?
there is something about tyson i really like, ewwww and sometimes he is so dirty and freaky, but i love it
I like him too.

I agree with everyone....I can't stand Brad Culpepper, I like Hayden, I'm loving RI more than I thought I would this season, and I like Caleb...that's his name right, Colton's bf?

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms    

Back to top Go down

Survivor 27 - Episode 4 - One Armed Dude and Three Moms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: