all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Have a confession to make?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   September 27th 2014, 8:41 pm

No you're right about "stan".

I didn't even know what "bae" meant lol! So thanks for telling me.
I hate ship too. Or the obsessive ones who are so demanding.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 16th 2014, 3:54 am

Earlier in the thread I confessed to already starting to plan my Christmas decor, etc.
There was a suggestion I get a second tree since I had so much stuff. I said I didn't have room for one... my confession is I got another larger tree. LOL
It's not huge. It's 4 1/2 feet tall. So now I have my 6.5 foot tree, the 4.5. foot one and two other small ones I put in the den. Four trees to decorate.

More confessing. I have the three smaller ones done as of yesterday. I'll probably start working on the big tree today. It will take a while though. I am taking it slow and easy because I have a bad back and I can only do so much before the pain starts.

I'm having a sit-down dinner on Dec. 20th. I already have my menu and the recipes I want to try all saved in a folder on my desktop titled... Christmas 2014.

I feel like a nut sometimes for being such a planner, but I have to or I get overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 16th 2014, 1:45 pm

I can be obsessive at times. I've listened to this youtube at least 15 times in the last few hours. Selena Gomez  - The Heart Wants What it Wants  


Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 16th 2014, 7:24 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Earlier in the thread I confessed to already starting to plan my Christmas decor, etc.
There was a suggestion I get a second tree since I had so much stuff.  I said I didn't have room for one... my confession is I got another larger tree.  LOL
It's not huge.  It's 4 1/2 feet tall.  So now I have my 6.5 foot tree, the 4.5. foot one and two other small ones I put in the den.  Four trees to decorate.

More confessing.  I have the three smaller ones done as of yesterday.  I'll probably start working on the big tree today.  It will take a while though.  I am taking it slow and easy because I have a bad back and I can only do so much before the pain starts.  

I'm having a sit-down dinner on Dec. 20th.  I already have my menu and the recipes I want to try all saved in a folder on my desktop titled... Christmas 2014.

I feel like a nut sometimes for being such a planner, but I have to or I get overwhelmed.

so how many trees is that all together??? lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 5:55 am

bergen wrote:
Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Earlier in the thread I confessed to already starting to plan my Christmas decor, etc.
There was a suggestion I get a second tree since I had so much stuff.  I said I didn't have room for one... my confession is I got another larger tree.  LOL
It's not huge.  It's 4 1/2 feet tall.  So now I have my 6.5 foot tree, the 4.5. foot one and two other small ones I put in the den.  Four trees to decorate.

More confessing.  I have the three smaller ones done as of yesterday.  I'll probably start working on the big tree today.  It will take a while though.  I am taking it slow and easy because I have a bad back and I can only do so much before the pain starts.  

I'm having a sit-down dinner on Dec. 20th.  I already have my menu and the recipes I want to try all saved in a folder on my desktop titled... Christmas 2014.

I feel like a nut sometimes for being such a planner, but I have to or I get overwhelmed.

so how many trees is that all together??? lol!

4
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 7:59 am

I love how organized you are ... having taught for over 30 years, I'm pretty good at organization and crowd control (Lol) but I'm sure not at your level! Love it.
What's your menu like this year?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 4:53 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I love how organized you are ... having taught for over 30 years, I'm pretty good at organization and crowd control (Lol) but I'm sure not at your level! Love it.
What's your menu like this year?

Since my daughter and her husband are living in Portland Oregon... I'm having a nostalgia meal for her.
Southern all the way.

Chex Mix
Brie with Cherry/balsamic topping
Assorted gouda cheeses
-------

Broccoli Salad
Layered jello Fruit Salad ( in a wine glass )
Ham
Twice baked potato halves ?
Sweet Potato/Carrot Casserole
Green Beans
Roasted Asparagus
Sweet Onion Pudding------------- daughter said to call it onion souffle because it sounds awful... it's really good though
Rolls

Bourbon Balls
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 5:24 pm

Yum ... did you ever post the recipe for the onion pudding? (OK, souffle. Lol)
Bourbon Balls intrigue me ... they sound decadently delicious!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 6:08 pm

Bourbon Balls!!! My grandmother used to make them. I think I had my first one when I was about 12. My mom would only let me have one, though. My grandmother had a heavy hand with the bourbon. haha

I can totally taste them right now. I think I'm going to call my mom and see if she has the recipe.

_________________
Live like someone left the gate open
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 6:54 pm

Thanks for the recipes, Nancy.

I'm curious to see if there's a difference with my g-mom's recipe...if my mom ever finds it.

_________________
Live like someone left the gate open
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 17th 2014, 6:57 pm

nancy that onion pudding sounds delicious.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 18th 2014, 5:55 am

Thanks Nancy ... they both sound delicious.
I'm going to try them.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 18th 2014, 7:06 am

I was going to put this as one of my Amazon links, but decided to put it here.

If by any chance you love spices and organic is important....

I recommend these spices

The above is a link to an Amazon page that has the brand Simply Organic on it.

I can't tell you all how great these are.  

My favorites are some of the blends, but everything is top quality.

Blends:   Simply Organic Citrus A'peel Certified Organic, 2.54-Ounce Container

and

Simply Organic Chophouse Seasoning Certified Organic, 3.81-Ounce Container
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 11:06 am

posted my tree pictures this morning to Facebook.

The pictures never come out as good as I would like.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 11:08 am


Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16469
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 11:56 am

Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3275
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 12:35 pm

Wow, Nancy! They are so beautiful.

_________________
Live like someone left the gate open
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 2:33 pm

beautiful! my fav is the 2nd one posted
are they real presents wrapped and under the tree?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 3:38 pm

bergen wrote:
beautiful! my fav is the 2nd one posted
are they real presents wrapped and under the tree?

LOL. Yes. Part of my confession. I figured it out. I get stressed about getting stressed. So I do as much as possible as early as I can so I don't get stressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 3:42 pm

Here are closeups of the white and silver tree

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 3:58 pm

Pretty. I'm guessing the white/silver tree looks even more gorgeous in person. That's the one I liked because of the snow flakes.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 2nd 2014, 5:42 pm

I commented on FB, but I'll comment here too. They're beautiful, you did a great job. Patience of a Saint lol. I have the same angel.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 11th 2014, 11:57 am

i am addicted to Etsy
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 12th 2014, 2:44 pm

bergen wrote:
i am addicted to Etsy

My confession...I don't even know what Etsy is? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 15th 2014, 7:42 pm

Frances wrote:
bergen wrote:
i am addicted to Etsy

My confession...I don't even know what Etsy is? Embarassed

I don't know what it is either??? lol. What I call it is, a hodgepodge of people selling stuff, mostly handmade products.

But here is an official description: Etsy provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies

I just am OBSESSED with their jewelry.

Hope all is well Frances!
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   December 16th 2014, 3:24 pm

bergen wrote:
Frances wrote:
bergen wrote:
i am addicted to Etsy

My confession...I don't even know what Etsy is? Embarassed

I don't know what it is either??? lol. What I call it is, a hodgepodge of people selling stuff, mostly handmade products.

But here is an official description: Etsy provides a marketplace for crafters, artists and collectors to sell their handmade creations, vintage goods (at least 20 years old), and both handmade and non-handmade crafting supplies

I just am OBSESSED with their jewelry.

Hope all is well Frances!

Thanks for the explanation! I'll have to check Etsy out, but only to look.

Also, thanks for asking, I'm fine and hoping the same for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   August 22nd 2015, 12:18 pm

I'm watching dating naked for the first time ever. I love it. Help!
Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12116
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   August 22nd 2015, 2:29 pm

girlmomtobe wrote:
I'm watching dating naked for the first time ever. I love it. Help!

Well, bless your heart. lol!
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   November 27th 2016, 11:06 am

I just wasted about three hours of time online catching up on all the trashy reality stars I find myself giving a shit about. HAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Have a confession to make?   

Back to top Go down
 
Have a confession to make?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: