Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Nick Uhas
Hometown: Hilliard, N.Y.
Lives: New York, N.Y.
Marital Status: Single  
 Three adjectives that describe you: Positive, adventurous and excited.
Favorite Activities: Skating, running, biking, lifting, hiking, skiing, snow-boarding, traveling, anything and everything that keeps your body moving…haha, yes…everything.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not having information coming in from the outside world.... it will be like a nuclear bomb shelter living ... I can still rock, it will basically be like wrestling season or studying for the MCAT operates.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Make quick and personal relationships with a very select few. Stick with them through the thick and thin.... this is really the only way to rock n’ roll.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Mike Malin the most! He is the man! His personality and attitude are perfect and on point…he's an entrepreneur and smart as hell. I disliked Ashley... she's a spray tan technician.
What are you afraid of? Actually nothing...my body is afraid of heights because there is potential damage... but my mind knows how to deal with it. My body will react to things like grinding a 20 foot drop rail and 540'ing off to the flat pavement with nervousness... but my mind is stronger, which is why I am a great roller-blader... overcoming your physical fears with your mind!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I placed 7th place in the North American World Championship, Aggressive Skating Association (stunt rollerblading); 4th place, Division 1 wrestling State of Ohio 135 lbs; Graduated with a 3.92 B.S. biology (Pre-Med major), minor at Yale University in Economics.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Work wild, live free.
What would you take into the house and why? Organic Peanut Butter and Jam with cracked wheat bread: I live on PB and J's... I know they are good and healthy and I love them! My phone to Instagram all the crazy stuff that goes down. Tony Robbins CD's (every single one of them): to stay focused, sharp and on point!
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use all of the brand equity as a entrepreneur and keep the ball rolling and build the life I want... the exact life!!! Hosted Shows, Web Shows, Partnerships, branded products as residual of shows, collaborations, restaurants, coffee company, expert press consulting, the sky is the limit!!!

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 2:34 pm

He seems incredibly off-putting, and I don't just mean the Mike Malin love. He's very high energy, and I can just imagine him being super annoying and full of himself.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 2:39 pm

I wanna punch him in the face. . . .
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 2:52 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
I wanna punch him in the face. . . .

yup.. obnoxious
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bbn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wlbb
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 4:10 pm

ugh.  Not a fan.loser
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 5:24 pm

just eh
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 9:45 pm

Icky _
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 9:53 pm

I'm getting BBCAN Peter vibes from this guy. Count on him being this season's 'official DR narrator'.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 10:06 pm

LOL, i love all of your comments :Dseriously laughing out loud
i guess i get pure enjoyment at the expense of others, haha Very Happy

but seriously, i actually think he could win this thing, i mean c'mon, he found all those 4leafclovers

http://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 10:06 pm

Blah.  He seems full of himself.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 20th 2013, 10:51 pm

Might be quite the character, but I could see him being very annoying to listen to on the feeds.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 21st 2013, 2:21 am

Matt Maynard@mattmaynard[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
FYI: Nick drove me nuts. I took a little pleasure when he spilled his coffee on his Diesel shoes walking out of the interview [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Retweeted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 21st 2013, 2:55 am

Big Brother 15 Nick Uhas – Pro Skater, Model, TV-Host, Actor, and Entrepreneur
Fri, 21 Jun 2013| Author[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nick Uhas is the studly Pro Roller blade skater who also is a model actor and TV-Host. His Facebook profile says “Nick Uhas is an internationally known professional rollerblader, TV-Host and entrepreneur. He has traveled the world, attended an Ivy League University, and started several of his own businesses.”
There is a lot of stuff on the internets about Nick Uhas, First stop should be his youtube page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]there’s probably a zillion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in his collection. Also check out his [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Keep in mind my predictions are almost always 100% wrong But my prediction with Nick Uhas is he’ll go out early. I have a feeling he’ll play too hard too fast. At first we’ll think he’s running the show but ultimately he will slip up. With that said he’ll probably win it he’s smart, athletic and charismatic… What do you all think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Lots ‘o’ modelling pictures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 21st 2013, 9:17 am

pretty dou**ey but not to bad on the eyes in those pics and he is really talented on the skates...probably will be good in comps
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 21st 2013, 12:26 pm

Nick's instagram pics and youtube page

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 21st 2013, 6:11 pm

He uses his hands a lot when he talks.

I was surprised BB14 was his favorite season.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 21st 2013, 7:10 pm

It was probably the only season he watched   ...  in sequester.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 21st 2013, 9:02 pm

Every article I've read evaluating the houseguest say they don't like him or that he is their least favorite.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 22nd 2013, 12:34 pm

facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 22nd 2013, 2:16 pm

He is just awful!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 22nd 2013, 3:06 pm

'Big Brother 15's' Nick Uhas: Is he Mike Boogie 2.0? He wants to be

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 22nd 2013, 9:43 pm

Got to admit, he's good!!!!!

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 23rd 2013, 3:11 pm

I couldn't get past this part .....

"Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Mike Malin the most! He is the man! His personality and attitude are perfect and on point…he's an entrepreneur and smart as hell."

Sorry dude ... that's all I need to read to rocket you to the top of my "least liked pre-game" list.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 23rd 2013, 4:05 pm

Despite him saying he's a huge BB fan and has seen every season, I have a STRONG feeling he's only seen BB14, and maybe has some general knowledge of some of the big players from previous seasons, which isn't hard to do since he's probably heard certain names throughout the process. I've just noticed that he only talks about BB14 in every interview, and even in his bio thing he said his least favourite player ever was Ashley. Really? Out of all the people there have ever been, his least fave of all time is Ashley??? Haha...it just seems odd. And in the wlbb interview when he was talking about why he liked Mike, he only seemed to make reference to his strategy during BB14 and made no reference to All Stars (which he won) or even Will/Chilltown.

I'm onto you, Nick Uhas.

(Obviously I could be wrong but idk I just had the feeling he was bullshitting...maybe that can give us a little hope that the rest of his interviews have been somewhat of an act too??)
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 23rd 2013, 4:21 pm

Bryanna wrote:
Despite him saying he's a huge BB fan and has seen every season, I have a STRONG feeling he's only seen BB14, and maybe has some general knowledge of some of the big players from previous seasons, which isn't hard to do since he's probably heard certain names throughout the process. I've just noticed that he only talks about BB14 in every interview, and even in his bio thing he said his least favourite player ever was Ashley. Really? Out of all the people there have ever been, his least fave of all time is Ashley??? Haha...it just seems odd. And in the wlbb interview when he was talking about why he liked Mike, he only seemed to make reference to his strategy during BB14 and made no reference to All Stars (which he won) or even Will/Chilltown.

I'm onto you, Nick Uhas.

(Obviously I could be wrong but idk I just had the feeling he was bullshitting...maybe that can give us a little hope that the rest of his interviews have been somewhat of an act too??)

I think you are on to something... and he is a big bullshitter. As I read twitter and some other sites and opinions, ol' Nick is on the bottom of most lists.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 23rd 2013, 4:27 pm

I just remember I hated Dan in his pre-BB10 interviews. I was 100% sure he was my least fave and I wanted him out first. Then as the show went on, I realized he wasn't actually like that and had been putting on an act. Maybe Nick read Dan's book and is doing the same, and will be a completely different person in the house? OR maybe he really is that obnoxious and annoying in real life haha.
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 23rd 2013, 5:29 pm

Gross. Obnoxious and annoying!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 24th 2013, 3:16 pm

Nick Uhas interviews Denzel WAshington and Ryan Reynolds for the film Safe House

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 25th 2013, 8:34 am

Ahhhhhh ... Denzel. How hot is he?
Has anyone seen this movie? It looks good.

I wonder how Nick got this gig? (and what's the over/under on how soon he name drops? Lol)
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   June 25th 2013, 10:59 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Ahhhhhh ... Denzel. How hot is he?
Has anyone seen this movie? It looks good.

I wonder how Nick got this gig? (and what's the over/under on how soon he name drops? Lol)

Rumors are that he's an actor........   Below is his IMDB link which has his resume, photos, past gigs'......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   July 12th 2013, 1:40 pm

Nick exit interview:

Quote :
ETonline: The look on your face said it all last night, but did you have any idea the house was going to evict you?

Nick Uhas: I did not, no. not at all. I saw how David took it because he no idea -- none! -- so I had mentally prepared myself. But I really thought I was OK because I had a faux-alliance, a real alliance and these reconfirmations throughout the day from very public figures in the game. Then, right at the last minute, I started thinking there could be a coup, and if that happened, the only person who could have pulled it off would be Spencer. But I told myself to suppress my paranoia because all that would have done is damage The Moving Company, so I was suppressing it as hard as I could while still taking precautions.

ETonline: You hinted to Julie in your eviction interview that you might have done too much, too soon, too publicly. Do you think that was your downfall?

Nick: No because the MVP totally changed the game. It makes everyone 1,000 percent more paranoia and ready to game than usual. In a normal Big Brother schedule, you only have 3 options -- nominees, Veto and replacement. You only have one option for getting backdoored, so if you're not on the block, you're pretty much good to go. With the MVP, you have so options to get backdoored and you have no idea who it’s coming from ... I mean, we pretty much knew it was Elissa, especially when she blackmails you [laughs]. But I think it's the MVP that’s making everyone play so hard, so fast. I'm not disappointed in my gameplay, I'm disappointed in the situation. I feel like I had it in me to go so much further.

ETonline: After you were evicted, Gina-Marie cried -- hysterically -- for a good half-hour. What's the deal with you two?

Nick: I take that as a compliment [laughs]. That's fantastic. It took such a long time for me to warm up to the fact that her feelings could be real that it was almost too late for me to acknowledge those feelings were genuine. I can see it now because, as honest as I was, I was being very cautious with my words. Looking back at it, if [her feelings] were real the whole time, we were so deep. The house puts you in a situation where you need somebody because the house is so crazy, you need someone to vent to. It might not be all gaming all the time, but it's what is on your mind -- and you can’t bromance that conversation.

ETonline: Controversy has been swirling outside the Big Brother house regarding racist comments made by Aaryn, Gina-Marie and Spencer. Inside the house, what was the perception?

Nick: It's news to me. I was not privy to a lot of those conversations, I wouldn't partake in those kinds of conversations outside the Big Brother house, but I know outside the house, the best way to absolutely drop that conversation is to go radio silent. And for the most part, I was radio silent in the house, but when those conversations came up, I was really silent.

ETonline: Does it surprise you that all three of those people have been fired from jobs as a result of their comments?

Nick: That's the real world. You cannot do or say those kinds of things in the real world. They may not know that what they're saying or doing can have these kinds of repercussions, but that’s life. It's important.

ETonline: While multiple people have made racially insensitive comments, the bulk have come from Aaryn. What was your opinion of her inside the house?

Nick: I was very unaware of these conversations, so, knowing her personality, it's kind of shocking to learn all of this. She's a sweet girl, very outspoken, but I wouldn't peg her as the kind of person who would release that kind of information about herself to the outside world -- especially since she was being so cautious about what she said inside the house.

More at link.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   July 12th 2013, 1:47 pm

Nick is totally oblivious to what went on in the house, not just the racial comments, but the game and who was a power player.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   July 12th 2013, 3:21 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Nick is totally oblivious to what went on in the house, not just the racial comments, but the game and who was a power player.
"spencer" haha

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   July 12th 2013, 8:54 pm

I didn't even realize Jeff interviewed Nick. He tweeted a behind the scenes moving picture.

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   July 12th 2013, 8:54 pm

Another picture

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   July 13th 2013, 5:40 am

I just watched Nick's interview with Jeff ... Nick is exhausting to listen to and still doesn't have a real grasp of what went down in the game. I guess that's understandable as he probably hasn't had a chance to watch episodes or read the boards yet.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   July 13th 2013, 8:13 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I just watched Nick's interview with Jeff ... Nick is exhausting to listen to and still doesn't have a real grasp of what went down in the game. I guess that's understandable as he probably hasn't had a chance to watch episodes or read the boards yet.

It's one of the reasons why I question why some of his fans tried to build him up as a superior game player. He never really had an idea of what was happening around him because he was too isolated.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   July 13th 2013, 11:35 am

Nick on Rob has a Podcast:

Quote :
Nick Uhas became the second player evicted from the Big Brother 15 house on Thursday night as the house voted 7-4 to send the head of the moving company packing. Rob Cesternino talks with Nick in his Rob Has a Podcast exit interview.

Rob starts off by asking Nick about what happened during this week after Nick looked to be in a pretty good position when he first went up on the block. Rob is curious to how surprised Nick was to be evicted or did he start to see the writing on the wall (Nick started to suspect that something indeed was up in the house). Rob asks Nick how much the MVP twist changed his fortunes and the game at large.

Rob asked Nick about a few of his individual relationships in the game. Rob wants to know if Nick think’s he handled Elissa poorly this week in their conversations about working together. Nick said he did a bad job there but he was so concerned that the Blondtourage would suspect that he was working with Elissa and after voting out David in week 1, his position was comprimised.

Rob wonders if Nick would have been well served by flirting with Jessie more since she turned on Nick this week after he rejected her advances. Nick says that he was in a difficult position there as well because Gina Marie would get jealous and could potentially have been the one to flip if he was too close to Jessie. Rob asked Nick about his relationship with GinaMarie and Nick says that there is definitely something there. Nick mentions going on a date to a monster truck rally with GinaMarie at some point.

Rob asked Nick who he thinks has the best chance to win Big Brother 15 after his experience in the house and Nick thinks that McCrae Olson is the player that is under the radar and has the best chance to pull off an Ian Terry in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick Uhas   

Back to top Go down

Nick Uhas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 15 :: Houseguests-
Jump to: