Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16944
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   May 4th 2016, 9:34 pm

I've watched a few of her youtubes and I tell you, she eats whatever she wants. She eats breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner at like 8:00 and then cake or ice cream after. She's gained almost 50lbs. I know it's her first and she's all excited and really not that concerned, although her Dr. told her to knock it off, she really will regret not being healthy. It will only be that much harder for her to get the weight off, but then again, she's young so she'll probably snap back. Hell if Kim K can do it, Aaryn sure can.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   June 14th 2016, 7:05 pm

Aaryn is in active labor and has been snap chatting the entire thing from the hospital today LOL. According to Aaryn, Skyla should be here in a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   June 14th 2016, 8:19 pm

Aaryn Williams ‏@Aaryn_Williams 53m53 minutes ago
We did it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
EvelGwen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   June 14th 2016, 9:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what a cute picture....beautiful

bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9163
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   June 15th 2016, 8:03 am

precious, tiny baby, mom looks great. Women these days look gorg after having babies. Do they even push anymore?

I hope she teaches her to be nice
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   June 15th 2016, 10:03 am

I have watched a bit of Aayrn's journal to delivery. She was very aware of how she wanted to look during delivery and afterwards. She had her eyelash extensions done a week before. Her hospital bag was really 3 bags with all her personal care products and several changes of clothing for both herself and Skyla.

I was a sweaty mess after the birth of my boys, and certainly didn't have a beautiful manicure or pretty hospital gowns with me. I am envious that Aaryn looks so good. I hope she finds a way to get some sleep soon.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9163
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   June 15th 2016, 10:21 am

my face was so blown up from pushing, nothing would of made me look good.
Not many girls do push, a lot of babies are now delivered through scheduled cesarean
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   June 15th 2016, 7:43 pm

kaper wrote:
I have watched a bit of Aayrn's journal to delivery. She was very aware of how she wanted to look during delivery and afterwards. She had her eyelash extensions done a week before. Her hospital bag was really 3 bags with all her personal care products and several changes of clothing for both herself and Skyla.

I was a sweaty mess after the birth of my boys, and certainly didn't have a beautiful manicure or pretty hospital gowns with me. I am envious that Aaryn looks so good. I hope she finds a way to get some sleep soon.

I know she was OTT IMO with the outfits and creams, fake eyelashes, fake tans, etc. She was shopping every day, getting packages in the mail every day with jewelry, clothes, you name it. She spends money like it's water, but I guess if you were left a working ranch, she has some good money to spend. She'll learn, by her second lol!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16463
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   June 16th 2016, 7:48 am

Jack'd wrote:
kaper wrote:

I know she was OTT IMO with the outfits and creams, fake eyelashes, fake tans, etc. She was shopping every day, getting packages in the mail every day with jewelry, clothes, you name it. She spends money like it's water, but I guess if you were left a working ranch, she has some good money to spend. She'll learn, by her second lol!

You can get eyelash extensions done? Oy.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   April 14th 2017, 8:58 pm

I'm in a baby posting mood lol

Here's Aaryn's little girl Skyla, she really is adorable!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14481
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   April 24th 2017, 6:43 pm

I read on sucks that she is expecting another baby.  Checked twitter and she revealed it on Easter.

Spoiler:

Number of posts : 16262

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   April 25th 2017, 10:26 am

I saw that she was expecting again. Two very close in age she is in for an awakening LOL
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   April 25th 2017, 12:38 pm

Yep. Aaryn is in for a surprise. Two in diapers and when the 'terrible twos' hits, it will seem like forever before the calm settles in again. Nick is very supportive, but he travels for work a lot. Her mom is also a great help, but I think she lives a pretty far distance from Aaryn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaryn Gries   

Back to top Go down

Aaryn Gries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 15 :: Houseguests-
Jump to: