Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Granny
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Anyone wanting to watch past years of BBAU can go to this site http://tinyurl.com/myxsopx
They started uploading past seasons last week and have several years up so far. I am going to catch up on years that I haven't seen. I am having withdrawal pains that must be fixed.dancing banana dancing banana 

KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Yes like 104 days!!!!
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:39 pm

OK I found out the first season of BB Australia seems to be a Celebrity version in 2001? Does that sound right?

I went to this site http://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingRaceKnowitall/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid and searched oldest to newest.

Whose ready??? lol! 
Back to top Go down
Granny
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:19 pm

That is the same person I posted KelliM

JLEspo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 326
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:25 am

i am hoping to start viewing on Monday -

And yes Moody, there are quite a few "mances" of various kinds.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm watching the Celebrity version and it's pretty boring so far.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Hey all, I enjoyed this season too, very much!!

I want to say something but I'm going to put it as a spoiler for anyone that hasn't watched last season yet and wants to. I don't want to spill any beans.

Spoiler:

Anyway, I was a Ben fan this season. That guy had me laughing so hard all the time, bless his heart. I'm following a few of the HG's on twitter to follow along and see what they are up to. Did you guys see Tim is selling his eviction vest on ebay for charity, helping those that lost everything in the fires in his town. The vest was up to something like 70K the last time I looked.

I'm a bit embarrassed but happy to say that I've watched all the seasons of Australia, so I really have nothing to look forward to until next year. I love their version so much that I made sure I watched them all.

For those of you that weren't able to watch some of the episodes because they were taken down, I found a site that has them all.

Here's the link - You have to go back pages to find the episode you're looking for. Just a heads up, don't download anything, just wait until the video loads. Also, I had to change it to Video 2 (which is located right under the video) because my computer couldn't handle Video 1 (maybe because it was in HD, I don't know). There also were a lot of pop ups whenever I would go to watch, which I just shut down. I would keep getting things like my browser needed to be updated, which again I just shut down and ignored. I hope it works for you.

http://delishows.com/show/big-brother-australia
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:55 am

I just watched the double fake eviction episode. I love this show so much! I didn't realize that there are no feeds, no wonder I couldn't find any! BBAU is far superior to BBUS, I was resistant to watch because I don't like things that are "different" lol. At first I found BBAU boring, but not anymore! The person I have the strongest negative reaction to is Ed, though it's not that negative.. just like others better. I thought him putting Jade up instead of Tim was douchy. Tully as well, she ruins every eviction by crying the most and making things about her. I like all the house guests, but I just love Ben. Like others said, he makes me laugh out loud! I love the scene where Tully and Drew are outside fighting and Ben is in the pool.

If anybody reads this that hasn't watched BBAU, I would highly recommend it. It might take you a few episodes to get into it (like a good book), but it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:23 am

I'm glad you're loving it Moody!!! I agree with you on Ed's douchy move by putting up Jade. And Tully is so annoying!!!

That scene with Ben in the pool is HILARIOUS!!!

Awwww I miss all these houseguests so much.

I am totally addicted to BBAU and am now watching the first season 2001. lol Is anyone else watching old seasons??
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:25 am

Oh and I loveeee BBAU's Big Brother!!! He shows his personality so much more. I love it when he scares them or makes a comment based on what they are talking about at the time.

BBUS isn't as friendly.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:41 am

KelliM wrote:
Oh and I loveeee BBAU's Big Brother!!!  He shows his personality so much more.  I love it when he scares them or makes a comment based on what they are talking about at the time.

BBUS isn't as friendly.
I love him, too!

He's very comforting even though you know he's up to something. heehee

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:57 am

Now I am at the part where Boog and Maddie have come in, Justin came and left and Nathan is with us to stay (for now). Tully is gone... it has been a bit boring (compared to the previous episodes) but still so good. What is Ed's deal, does anyone know why he appears not to like Jade while in the house? I was wondering if it's editing.

I just want to eat up Tim and Ben, love them both. The "sisters" got evicted which was fine with me.

So, is Ed really just a totally respectful Mr. Perfect, or what?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Boogs and Maddie, are in I like Boogs so far.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Boogs is pretty funny and brings some excitement.

I think Ed was worried about public perception but the problem is, he ended up creating more dislike for himself by acting the way he did towards Jade. I don't think he was interested at first but the more time they spent together, the closer they grew.

Jade is so sweet but so gullible. I really hope her eyes have opened up on the outside but I have a feeling Ed is still keeping her around for his public profile. I don't think he's as bad as he seems though and I do think he has some genuine feelings for her. I guess time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm

I personally disliked Jade, I hate when women chase men, it's so unattractive. It's funny because Ed was such a non factor to me, I paid him no attention. I thought he had as much personality as a wet rag.

Moody, did you see the part when the guys & girls put on little skits in the backyard on a stage? When the boys were doing theirs, Ben fell down and was banging into things and he kept saying "sorry". I rewound that about three times, I laughed so hard that night.

Ben Falls -

I also got all choked up when he told Tim he had nothing waiting for him on the outside, it was so sad. He has since given an interview since he has been out of the house talking about his anxiety. I just love him, I wanted to put him in my pocket and keep him LOL.

So many funny moments with Ben, too many for me to count. He really made the season for me and I don't know wth Australia was thinking by evicting him. Here's some funny clips if anyone wants to reminisce.

Here's your pool clip

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks Jack'd! I love Ben so much. I cried to when Ben said he didn't have anything outside the house.
I haven't watched the dance yet, going to do it now.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:25 am

It's interesting how the BBau house also has the "good" vs. "bad" thing going. That must human nature. I wonder if Australians are more respectful of others as a culture compared to American's or if it is casting? When Tahan made fun of the way Mikailya eat's that talked about it for weeks, and in the US that type of thing wouldn't be such a big deal.

I am disliking Ed more and more each episode.

Ben's issues with anxiety/depression/self-esteem are really a good lesson for all. Ben would isolate and avoid people out of fear, but being with people is what made him feel good.

I really do like all the houseguests, something very unusual! The connection between Ben and Tim was my favorite ever.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Moody, I am a tad ahead of you in this season. Do you mind if I mention things coming up for you. I won't spoil. Maybe I will with this, though............

I just watched Drew get his bum waxed by the girls. That was funny to watch!

Regarding Australian BB Housemates being more respectful.....They snap to it when BB talks, right? Our BB HG's ignore and take their time. I like the punishments! 

Ben, Drew, and Tim are my favorites.

I miss Ben.

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:54 am

Gail wrote:
Moody, I am a tad ahead of you in this season. Do you mind if I mention things coming up for you. I won't spoil. Maybe I will with this, though............

I just watched Drew get his bum waxed by the girls. That was funny to watch!

Regarding Australian BB Housemates being more respectful.....They snap to it when BB talks, right? Our BB HG's ignore and take their time. I like the punishments! 

Ben, Drew, and Tim are my favorites.

I miss Ben.
I don't mind spoilers, I know who the final 3 are etc... I am already researching what the best seasons were of BBau, it appears 2003 was a lot of people favorites. I binge watched yesterday, so almost done with the season.

Jade's low-self esteem drives me crazy, poor girl. I really really really don't like Ed, he seems really fake.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:54 am

Granny wrote:
Anyone wanting to watch past years of BBAU can go to this site http://tinyurl.com/myxsopx
They started uploading past seasons last week and have several years up so far.  I am going to catch up on years that I haven't seen.  I am having withdrawal pains that must be fixed.dancing banana dancing banana 
Which seasons have you watched now?
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 pm

Moody, I'm watching the first season 2001 right now. I figured I would start at the beginning. lol
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:30 pm

KelliM wrote:
Moody, I'm watching the first season 2001 right now.  I figured I would start at the beginning.  lol
Are you enjoying it so far?
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Moody wrote:
Quote :
I binge watched yesterday, so almost done with the season.
I better step up my game then. Smile

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Moody wrote:
KelliM wrote:
Moody, I'm watching the first season 2001 right now.  I figured I would start at the beginning.  lol
Are you enjoying it so far?
It's ok. I've only watched the first week so far.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:01 am

Moody, I loved the 2003 Season too, watch it.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Jack'd wrote:
OK, I will. I find them all hard to get into that first week, but I have repeatedly read that 2003 is the best. I started 2012, haven't got into it yet so I will stop and start with 2003. Jack'd do you watch BBUK as well? If so, which country has your favorite Big Brother?
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 884
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Moody, I know you didn't ask me, but I have watched all that I could get to, and Australia is by far my fav.....sorry I chimed in , but just love Aus BB
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:52 pm

jennifer8 wrote:
Moody, I know you didn't ask me, but I have watched all that I could get to, and Australia is by far my fav.....sorry I chimed in , but just love Aus BB
Thanks Jennifer, I am glad to hear from you about it. Do you have a favorite season?
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:43 pm

I loved this season, and don't know one from another but enjoyed ALL of them...This one was near perfect to me. I have not enjoyed BBUS so much lately, but am a J/J fan, and just love watching them, but other than that, the US BB have disappointed me.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Moody wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
OK, I will. I find them  all hard to get into that first week, but I have repeatedly read that 2003 is the best. I started 2012, haven't got into it yet so I will stop and start with 2003. Jack'd do you watch BBUK as well? If so, which country has your favorite Big Brother?
I've watched them all Mood - every season lol. UK & AUS HG's are so different. UK HG's can be way out there, there's fights, sex, and they can smoke, whereas AUS is very prim and proper, just good fun. UK shows the good, the bad and the ugly. Their accents in the UK can be difficult at times, depending on where the HG is from. Some you can understand with no problem and others I find difficult.

Did you watch this year's BBUK Celebrity Edition? If you didn't then I suggest watching it. Of course, we don't know these "so called" stars but it's still fun. Every year they have on someone from the US. Last year it was Heidi & Spencer and this year it was Courtney Stodden (the teenager that married 51 yr. old Doug Hutchinson) and Dustin Diamond (who played Screech on Saved by the Bell). It was pretty good, lots of laughs and it's only a three week show.

I wouldn't stop last year's Australia though, it was good too. You just have to get into the characters before you can enjoy the season.

Another one I liked a lot was BBUK 2011 (also known as BBUK 12).
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Thank you for the info, Jack'd.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:35 pm

I like BBUK but I like BBAU best. I haven't been watching anything lately; getting ready for major surgery in a week. Lots of checkups and arrangements to make. I hate getting old sometimes.

jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Oh Granny, I will be thinking and praying for you. I had major surgery last 17th of December, so I know it is difficult for you. Do take care of yourself and remember "this too shall pass."
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Granny....I am thinking about you, and am saying prayers.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks Gail and jennifer8

Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Granny wrote:
I like BBUK but I like BBAU best.  I haven't been watching anything lately; getting ready for major surgery in a week.  Lots of checkups and arrangements to make.  I hate getting old sometimes.
Oh no, I hope everything goes well for you. I'll be thinking of you, please check in as soon as you can. Take care Granny xo
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:54 pm

So cute, Ben did interviews for a TV station at Australia's Aria's awards.

http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/videos/mornings/?uuid=2883406955001
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:14 pm

I am so excited!!!! I just bought a 55 inch smart TV and I can watch BBAU on the big screen!!!

How cool is that????
Back to top Go down
chattypatty

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 am

I just finished watching season 2003 Au. I really enjoyed it and can't wait to watch another season.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:50 pm

I heard that was a great season Chattypatty.

I started with 2001 and I'm only through the first couple of evictions, so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Australia - 2013   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Australia - 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: