Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17012
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:13 pm

Ben

Hometown: Lubbock, TX
Height: 6'2"
Shoe Size: 11.5
Tattoos: Yes, left side of the rib cage
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: Tommy Boy, Avatar, Transformers
Favorite Magazine: Men's Fitness
Prefer to dress up or stay casual: I enjoy both but love to dress nice

Bachelor Bio
What is your most embarrassing moment?
Getting turned down by a girl in the 7th grade. (Pathetic I know!)

What are your worst 3 attributes?
Short attention span, sometimes a bad listener, bad at keeping in touch with friends

Describe your idea of the ultimate date.
I love doing fun activities, extreme or even kid things like laser tag, and then having time to hang out and get to know each other.

If you could live in any other time period, what would it be?
Jesus' timespan

What is your ideal mate's personality like?
Fun, outgoing, sociable, family oriented, willing to try new things.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who persues you, and why?
I want a woman who is independent but will show when she is interested in a man.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:14 pm

Brad

Hometown: Denver, CO
Height: 6'3"
Shoe Size: 12
Tattoos: None
Most Romantic U.S. City: Seattle. Chances are high you will be dancing in the rain.
Favorite Snacks: I'm basically obsessed with peanut butter.
Favorite Flower: A rose. I hope to be getting a lot of them.

Bachelor Bio
What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I ultimately hope to find the woman I can spend the rest of my life with. I am ready to start the next phases of my life with my best friend and it would be really special to find them on this show. At some point, I feel like I may never really find love and it's just not meant to be for me, but I've watched the show and see there are good women out there and I can't give up hope.

What do you do for a living and how important is your career to you?
I do accounting for restaurants and bars. I am also a club DJ. Having a career that you enjoy is extremely important to me.

What is a board game or childhood game you are fond of?
I love playing chess. Really makes you think. However, I seem to be really bad.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?
Mike Tyson because the man is from a different planet. I'd have fun with that one.

What do you wish we had asked you? Tell us!
I wish you would have asked me how I would approach a girl knowing 24 other men were trying to do the same thing. I think that's what makes the show so interesting because it's basically a fight for time and to be noticed. I don't have an answer for that. It would depend on the girl and what I thought would be most effective and memorable in my approach.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:15 pm

Brooks

Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
Height: 6'4"
Favorite Activities to Do with a Group: Play games, conversations, camping trips
Music: Indie
The Ultimate Date: Anything that's fun and involves conversation

Bachelor Bio
I feel it is a great experience. I acknowledge the reality that I may not fall in love. However, crazy things have happened. As in, you never know. Maybe I do. That's an okay bet for me. Nothing to lose -- everything to gain. I hope to make some friends along the way. If I am here, I might as well connect with others.

How important is your family's approval to you when it concerns dating a certain someone?
Pretty important. You don't just marry the girl, you marry the family.

What do you do for a living, and how important is your career to you?
I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I'll change it.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
To learn things, new skills, etc at a moment's notice. I would use it to put together new public policies -- reshape the way we look at approaching the world and its available resources -- and go on Jeopardy!and beat Watson (the computer) finally resolving the Human vs. Robot argument.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:16 pm

Bryden

Hometown: Havre, MT
Height: 6'1"
Shoe Size: 11
Greatest Achievement to Date: Second place at the 2010 National Soldier of the Year competition
Favorite Flower: Tiger Lily
Favorite Artist: C.M. Russell

Bachelor Bio
I love it when my date...
...dresses up or prepares herself. It shows she cares.

I hate it when my date...
...is rude to waiters or service people in general.

What does being married mean to you?
That you found someone who is your best friend and someone you can share your entire life with forever.

Which U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why?
New York...it is the city of endless possibilities.

What is the most romantic gift you've ever given?
Concert tickets to her favorite band for her and her friends. They were sold out, and I would be away for the concert, but then I came back early and surprised her.

What is your most embarassing moment?
I thought I was texting a girl I liked but I had mixed up numbers and was texting a gay dude that had been hanging out with us all night.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:17 pm

Brandon

Hometown: Blaine, MN
Tattoos: I have a cross in the center top of my back
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: The Sandlot, The Goonies, Lean on Me
Hot Weather or Cold Weather: Hot. But snowboarding or hot tubbing in the winter is always fun
Food Dislikes: Olives. I can't stand the smell.

Bachelor Bio
I got to this point for a reason... I don't know what that reason is yet... But I know it's positive and amazing. Optimistic and excited for the future. The love of my life is out there. I have been lead to this point for a reason.

...Is as open and honest as I am and listens well.
...Is up for an adventure!

What are your favorite sports?
Wakeboarding. Nothing better than a perfect summer day in Minnesota. Snowboarding, because you have to do something in the winter to stay sane!! Football. Vikings fan for life. Golf gives me time to reflect on life. Hockey. Wild fan. Baseball, skiing, biking, surfing, dirt biking... You get the point. Smile

Who are your top 3 favorite groups/artists & why?
Macklemore, Weezer, Sublime. Music is a huge part of life for me. It has given me hope for the future, quieted my thought in times of sorrow, and given me an excitement for life like no other!

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
Fly. Because I went skydiving two years ago and ever since then I just can imagine what it would be like.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
Travis Pastrana's job. Travel the world, do stunts, drive race cars and fly helicopters. The idea of getting paid to be creative and live on the edge sounds amazing to me.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:18 pm

Brian

Hometown: Olney, MD
Shoe Size: 13
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: The Rock, The Notebook, The Count of Monte Cristo
Neat, Messy or In Between: Very neat
Greatest ahcievement: Doing many things in life everyone said I'd never do.

Bachelor Bio
I hope to get an in-depth look in a larger-than-normal-life setting of the reality of the idea of love and connection. The idea of the integration of normal love and companionship into the various situations this show presents would be something I believe very worthwhile.

If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be and why?
Donald Trump; his business practices.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Same, just five years older with more travel and done more to help the world.

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
Don't have much time to read for pleasure. Been since grade school I read a book for leisure.

What's the best date you've been on in the city you live in, and why?
Date to Inner Harbor in Baltimore. We walked around all day with no plans doing spontaneous anything and everything we wanted.

What are your dealbreakers when it comes to relationships?
- Main deal breaker is someone nonsecure & non-trusting with no basis to where I live on egg shells and I'm unable to live my life as well.
- A woman wanting to be taken care of financially or dependent on you to survive
- No sense of humor, fun, excitement, adventure
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:19 pm

Chris

Hometown: McMinnville, OR
Favorite Board Game: Scrabble
Time it takes to get ready for a big night: 20 minutes
Favorite snack: Almonds

Bachelor Bio
What is your greatest achievement to date?
Being drafted by the Chicago Cubs in 2007. Being part of 2 no-hitters in baseball.

Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
I think being romantic requires spontaneity and the ability to tell the girl how you feel about her at all times.

What is your biggest date fear?
The girl talking uncontrollably loud and being obnoxious.

Who is the person you dislike most in the world and why?
I don't dislike anyone enough to write something. Honestly.

What do you wish we asked you?
I have an "artistic" side in that I used to write poetry and have a personal book of about 75 pieces that only a few people know about. Most pieces were written about relationships, baseball and places I got to go to from 2009-2011.

I hope to gain experience I have never sought out before and to potentially meet the girl I could spend the rest of my life with. I know that it is a short time to make such a serious decision, but am willing to see where this takes me!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:20 pm

Dan

Hometown: Dublin, CA
Height: 6'0"
Shoe Size: 10.5
Worst Three Attributes: Taking on too much at once, always trying to please, too trusting
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: Dumb & Dumber, Inception, any of the Bourne movies
Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio

Bachelor Bio
I really do hope for the chance to meet my future wife. I really don't go out to meet people (I don't do the club scene) and the older I get, the more I realize I don't want to keep dating just for the sake of it. I have not given up faith in it, but have pretty much come to terms that I probably won't meet my wife in Las Vegas. I see the show as an opportunity to hopefully meet a girl who I would have never had a chance to meet otherwise. I really am looking for a partner in life. I used to really enjoy traveling alone but it hit me pretty hard on my last trip and I promised myself it would be the last one I did by myself. I am a little older and a little more goal oriented than I was during my last relationship. I would love to meet the person I am going to spend the rest of my life with and am very open to finding that person and not letting them go.

Is whiny or needy

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
Ray Kurzweil to see how his brain really works and see what kind of good I could do with it for a day.

Who is your favorite artist?
I don't really have one. Talking about art (modern), I am really fascinated by Banksy's. But from a classic and innovation side, Leonardo da Vinci.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:21 pm

Diogo

Hometown: Penha, Brazil
Height: 5'10"
Tattoos: I have "Blessed" on my left bicep
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: No Strings Attached, The Lucky One, The Hunger Games
Favorite All-Time Book: The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho). It is all about having your dreams come true
Ultimate Date: Horseback ride on the beach

Bachelor Bio
First, I believe in love, and love is the only thing missing in my life. Second, I have a life story and I wish to inspire people that anything in life is possible when you believe you can.

Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
Very much romantic. I tend to discover her desires and make them happen. I'm somewhat old-fashioned. I always give flowers and open doors...

Do you like being the center of attention or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
I prefer being mysterious and leave to people the chance to get to discover me for free.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given?
A last-minute trip to Italy.

What does your ideal mate look like?
Girly.

Free spirit, fearless, big dreamer, happy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:22 pm

Drew

Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ
Favorite Flower: A rose, obviously. Haha.
Favorite Author: Hemingway. I love his characters and writing style.
Favorite Sports: I love to snowboard, surf, and play basketball.

Bachelor Bio
What are your 3 worst attributes?
1) I have a bad sweet tooth
2) I can become uninterested in boring conversations
3) I think I just discovered my left leg is longer than my right

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
A sailboat, a radio, a case of Cabernet, and a few books.

Who is your favorite actor & why?
I love Tom Hardy and Christian Bale right now. They are how I would cast myself as an actor.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given? Why?
I like to be spontaneous with my affection. I like to buy flowers and give sentimental gifts without any special occasion.

What are your deal-breakers when it comes to relationships?
There has to be trust, a strong connection... I'm looking to find my best friend and marry her, so she needs to have all the qualities a best friend has.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:23 pm

James

Hometown: Marietta, GA
Tattoos: A bull on shoulder, an Indian on right shoulder
Three Best Attributes: Outgoing, creative, I am loyal
Three Worst Attributes: Stubborn, too open with people, blunt
Favorite Author: Dr. Seuss

Bachelor Bio
I would love to find the woman of my dreams and if not, meet wonderful new friends.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you and why?
I love a woman who pursues me. That tells me that she's confident.

If a woman is not confident in herself or her relationship with her spirituality, that can be a deal-breaker.

An NFL Head Coach, because I love football and I would have a front row seat every Sunday!

Describe the perfect hometown date.
We would go to the lake with all my friends.

What's your biggest date fear?
That I spill tomato sauce on my white shirts...
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:24 pm

Jonathan

Hometown: Hickory, NC
Three Favorite Groups/Artists: Garth Brooks, Kings of Leon, The Avett Brothers
Biggest Date Fear: No chemistry
Three Best Attributes: Height, shoe size, vertical leap

Bachelor Bio
Meet an awesome girl and see some awesome places.

Describe your top three favorite/least favorite things to do on a date.
Favorite: 1) Adventure 2) Laugh 3) Make out
Least Favorite: 1) Completely blow it 2) Family dinner 3) Get slapped

What's your worst date memory?
The girl yelling expletives across the street as she went back to her building. It didn't end well.

Lack of openness/communication, over 6', under 5'. No real "deal-breakers." I think you can never know someone until you spend time together, so how someone appears on paper or traditionally acts doesn't really matter if two people click.

What are the top three things on your bucket list and why?
1. Learn a foreign language
2. Travel the world
3. Live without regrets
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:25 pm

Juan Pablo

Hometown: Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Height: 5'11"
Tattoos: 1
Favorite Childhood Memory: Winning a youth soccer tournament
Hot-Spot Club or Low-Key Bar: Hot spot, because that's where they play the danceable music.
Favorite Book: Don't read

Bachelor Bio
Would you describe yourself more as "the party-starter," "the wingman" or "the laid-back one"?
The laid-back one, but with great music, the all-night dancer.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
As one of the most respected agents in sports and music.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
To read people's minds, know what they think and why they think that way, so I can understand them better.

Having a special lunch with the love of my life on a tepui (a mountainous plateau) in Canaima [National Park in Venezuela]. Flying on a helicopter around the jungle and stopping to eat on top of a tepui.

Meatloaf said he would "do anything for love, but he won't do that." What will you not do?
(Answer left blank.)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:26 pm

Kasey

Hometown: Tulsa, OK
Top 3 groups/artists: Kings of Leon, Kid Cudi, Matt Kearney
Favorite Actor: Russell Crowe - because of Gladiator
Favorite Breakfast Foods: Waffles or French Toast (Churro Style)

Bachelor Bio
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
I rode a motorcycle across the country of Sierra Leone after their civil war.

Fun, teases a lot, light hearted, funny, good morals, loves kids and family, strong in her faith, and confident

Do you have siblings?
Yes 3 sisters and 2 brothers.

What foods do you dislike?
I like most food. Still have a tough time with sashimi.

Fly - go everywhere and anywhere in the world at any time.

If I decided to go on the show it would be because there is a very good moraled fun girl as the Bachelorette. I would be going to see if there was a connection between me and her and if there was a future with us.

In the end with or without a fiance I want to have a new experience and stretch myself personally.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:27 pm

Larry

Hometown: Overland Park, KS
Height: 5'10"
Phobias: Buried alive or drowning
Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks
College: Notre Dame - Pre-Med, Philosphy, Theology

Bachelor Bio
A wild ride. Fun. Maybe a lady friend. To meet Chris Harrison.

What was your college experience like?
Awesome. Dorm president. International travel. Football team was lame, though. Great friends. Matured into adult, deepened faith, discovered passion.

What are your three worst attributes?
1. Ego
2. Shame
3. Poor communicator

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?
Bill Clinton -- talk about changing the world and ladies.

Date grabbed me in inappropriate place in front of boss. Sent her home in cab.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:28 pm

Micah

Hometown: Detroit Lakes, MN
Height: 5'11"
Shoe Size: 9.5
Party Starter, Wingman, or "The laid-back one"?: Party starter
Hot Weather or Cold Weather: Cold. I hate the heat unless I'm on vacation and a shirt is optional.
Favorite Actor: Bruce Willis - 'cause he's a badass.

Bachelor Bio
My only expectation is to have a fun and interesting experience. I would love if it ended up in love, but I am going to have a great time no matter what and put everything I have into the experience. I'll learn something, I'll make friends and have great story at the very least.

Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
I like being the center of attention. It just means you're connecting with the majority or the group.

...is cool.

...is NOT cool.

What is the best date you have ever been on in the city you live in, and why?
The best dates are the ones that are not planned. I spent two hours in a grocery once that was amazing. It's incredible how much you can learn from someone in a grocery store. Food connects childhood memories, family stories, current lifestyles and financial strategy.

To really get to know someone and not just create a romantic ambiance, I'd say Costco. See above for the why.

What's the closest you have ever come to getting married?
I bought a ring once after dating a week, as I was sure she was the one. Two months later I found out she never ended it with her ex.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:30 pm

Michael G.

Hometown: Lindenhurst, NY
Shoe Size: 14
Three All-Time Favorite Musical Artists: Billy Joel, Pearl Jam, Radiohead
Favorite Authors: Dante Alighieri and F. Scott Fitzgerald
Favorite Artist: Raffaello Sanzio

Bachelor Bio
I hope to find the woman I am going to marry and have a blast doing it while friends watch it unfold on television.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring and why?
1. Insulin - to survive
2. Food/water - see #1
3. Fully charged cell phone - To ask for transportation off said island

Describe your best friend of the opposite sex and why she deserves that title.
Ashley - She has always been there for me during my worst times, is very perceptive and very feisty. She sugar coats nothing, which is good because I can't have sugar.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I will be married with two children and another on the way, in an amazing home, and at another stage of my professional career.

If you wanted to approach a woman you had never met before, how would you go about it?
I just go up to her and introduce myself. Nothing to it. No gimmicks.

What's your biggest date fear?
I don't have any "fears" when I go on a date.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:30 pm

Mike R.

Hometown: London, England
Music: Rat Pack or classic rock
Most Embarrassing Moment: Almost fell down stairs at an award ceremony
Relationship Deal-Breakers: Bad attitude, smoker

Bachelor Bio
I've been so busy with school for as long as I can remember. I've dated some amazing women over the years and have never found the right one. Honestly, falling in love was something I was afraid of because I've always held school as my top priority. Participating on the show will allow me to escape school and potentially meet and fall in love with a great person.

What is your all-time favorite book and why?
All Dale Carnegie books -- inspirational and though provoking.

What do you like to do for fun in your hometown and why?
I like exercising because it is a great stress reliever from school. Anything social with friends.

What is the best date you have ever been on in the city you live in and why?
I enjoy bouncing around dive bars with women who are not usually into those kinds of places. It is a great place to judge character and confidence.

What are your three worst attributes:
Impatient, stubborn, detail-oriented -- miss big picture due to being lost in details.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:31 pm

Mikey T.

Hometown: Glen Ellyn, IL
Shoe Size: 10
Tattoos: Tribal on right arm/shoulder
Favorite Group Activities: Crossfit, boating, sports of any kind
Greatest Achievement to Date: Becoming vice president of the company I work for
Most Outrageous Thing Ever Done: A surprise striptease show in front of hundreds of sorority girls

Bachelor Bio
For relationships, both love and friendship. To participate in a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. To travel and experience life to its fullest. To live in the moment, and take everything from the show as a positive life experience.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?
Music - I'd go insane without it
My family - I'd go insane without them
My friends - I'd go insane without them

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My late grandfather. We were extremely close and he taught me so many life lessons and values. I strive to be the man he was.

Do you like to dress up or do you prefer casual attire?
Dress up. I love the way you feel when you're dressed to the nines.

What is a typical Saturday night like for you?
My friends and I hitting the clubs of Chicago dressed to impress. Fun nights of dancing and drinking.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Telling the future - to warn people of misfortunes and disaster. To better my life because I'd know what was coming.

If you could live in any other time period, what would it be?
The disco era.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:32 pm

Nick M.

Hometown: Rochester, NY
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: Training Day, Man on Fire, The Green Mile
Favorite Drink: Beer or red wine
Favorite Author: John Grisham

Bachelor Bio
It's finding the one person you just can't live without. Your best friend and love all in one.

Who do you admire most in the world and why?
My father. He came up from a poor family and lost his dad when he was 5. Now he is a CEO of a Fortune 500 company.

Water, steaks and my cell phone. Water and steak to survive. My cell phone to get help when I ran out of those.

Communication is really important to me. I've had a few relationships where I felt like I couldn't be myself around them. That's the biggest deal-breaker. You should never judge one another and be able to tell each other your feelings at all times.

I want an opportunity to find love. It's nice to know the Bachelorette is looking for love too. So many times you find someone but realize you aren't looking for the same thing.

I would probably be a sports broadcaster. My job would be to analyze football games and I'd have the best seat in the house.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:33 pm

Nick R.

Hometown: Ridgefield, CT
Height: 5'9"
Shoe Size: 10.5
Tattoos: Yes, a cross on my right bicep.
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: Dumb and Dumber, Pulp Fiction, The Thomas Crown Affair
Favorite Magazines: Men's Health, Genii (a magic magazine)
Favorite Snacks: Nuts, fruit, carrots, organic granola bars

Bachelor Bio
What are your deal-breakers when it comes to relationships:
- High-maintenance label whores. Liking nice things and being a label whore are two opposite ends of the spectrum.

- Someone who's insecure if I'm not texting every hour. I see clients all day long and don't use my phone often.

- No motivation or goals.

Do you prefer a woman who wants to be pursued or a woman who pursues you, and why?
I think a balance of both is very important. The chase is what makes the milk worth the squeeze, and it's important to know that a woman wants to pursue me as well. It's a two-way street.

Who is the person you love most in this world and why?
My mom. I can definitely embrace the fact that I'm a momma's boy. We talk every day on the phone. I love her the most, because she is the most loving and thoughtful person in my world.

What is your favorite television show & why?
America's Funniest Home Videos. Besides being on the show a few years back, I laugh out loud the entire show whenever I watch it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:34 pm

Robert

Hometown: Glendale, AZ
Three All-Time Favorite Movies: Braveheart, Good Will Hunting, The Notebook/Silver Linings Playbook
Favorite Author: Stephen R. Covey
Biggest Date Fear: A giant piece of spinach in teeth

Bachelor Bio
I hope to meet my best friend/girl of my dreams and have a great time doing it!

Do you consider yourself a romantic, and why?
Yes - I really like romance and being romantic. I think it makes the relationship more fun. I like being spontaneous and romantic.

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
I would love to be a professional football player or golfer. I love the game of football but would love to travel to the nicest courses and country clubs as a golfer.

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing?
Yes - trying to dance the best I can is the only type I have.

Going to a Los Angeles Kings playoff game and they won - very cool night!

Going to see Transformers and my date falling asleep.

Do you plan on having kids someday? If yes, how many and why?
Yes, I want twin boys and a girl. I love kids.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:35 pm

Will

Hometown: Federal Way, WA
Height: 6'3"
Favorite Magazines: Slam Magazine, Hoops, GQ
Hot Weather or Cold Weather: Hot weather
Favorite Foods: Macaroni & cheese, shrimp, crabs, seafood in general, chicken, turkey, vegetables

Bachelor Bio
My goal on the show is to have the most absolute amount of fun possible. Good things always happen when I have a smile on my face and exude positive energy. Through this, the bachelorette will see how genuine I am about spreading my love to someone special.

I like taking my dates to the gym to work out with me because it tells me a lot about their work ethic and daily habits.

What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween. I used to work in a haunted house so I love pranking and scaring people.

Meatloaf said he would "do anything for love, but he won't do that." What will you not do?
Meth.

Fly. Ever since I was little I've always wanted to fly. I started working on my legs so that I would be able to jump higher and somewhat get the flying sensation.

...Converses with random people. I'm always talking to strangers and random people and love it when my date can intelligently hold her own in a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:36 pm

Zack K.

Hometown: Phillips Ranch, CA
Most Outrageous Thing Ever Done: Went to Europe for a month on six days notice
Greatest Achievement to Date: Getting a full ride to USC and getting drafted to play pro baseball
All-Time Favorite Book: Atlas Shrugged

Bachelor Bio
Do you consider yourself a romantic and why?
Definitely. It's important to always be thinking about your girl and to continue growing together each and every day.

What is the most romantic present you ever received and why?
In my past relationship, I would always receive handmade cards on Valentine's Day. I loved them because they were sentimental and took a ton of effort to create.

What's the closest you have ever come to being married?
Very serious "future" talks and ring shopping. That's pretty close.

Do you like being the center of attention, or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
Definitely mysterious. I don't like to be too predictable.

What is your favorite memory from your childhood?
My dad would come home from work everyday and pitch to me. After I would hit the ball, my golden retriever would fetch the balls and put them in a pile.

What's the best date you have ever been on in your hometown, and why?
A romantic rooftop date with a meal and movie under the stars.

How important is your family's approval when it concerns dating?
It's important but not a total deal-breaker. I have faith that they'll love who I love.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:37 pm

Zak W

Hometown: Dallas, TX
Favorite All-Time Book: Candide; Bartleby, the Scrivener; Atlas Shrugged
Favorite Artist: Modigliani
Ultimate Date: Anything that leaves room for creativity

Bachelor Bio
To pursue, wholeheartedly, someone amazing. I intend on showing that person the passion/excitement I have for life/love and hope she shares in that passion.

What is the most romantic present you have ever given? Why?
It definitely wasn't that robot vacuum. Messed up on that one.

Two individuals coming together out of mutual fascination for each other, and supporting each other's freedom toward personal happiness as one.

What is your favorite thing to do with your mom?
Travel to small towns and go antique shopping for odd things. I got a wooden flying pig last month in Gruene, Texas.

I would be able to open pistachios telepathically... especially the tough ones that just don't want to pry open.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   May 13th 2013, 5:41 pm

My picks without reading their bios, just going on their looks are --

Brandon
Dan
Drew
Juan Pablo (but he needs to shave)
Kasey

So, these guys will all probably go home on night 1 - LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors   

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Desiree Hartsock - Meet The Bachelors