Share | 

Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 6th 2013, 5:50 pm

"Don’t Say Anything About My Mom” — Castaways get a much-needed morale boost with a visit from their loved ones, and one Survivor is faced with a game-changing decision, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, May 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 7th 2013, 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 7th 2013, 2:03 pm

Spoiler.. believe it or not.. sounds about right though

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 7th 2013, 3:27 pm

I like that spoiler except for the Brenda stuff. It's sounds like a great episode and finale though. I can't believe the finale is Sunday already.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 7th 2013, 5:25 pm

catty wrote:
I like that spoiler except for the Brenda stuff. It's sounds like a great episode and finale though. I can't believe the finale is Sunday already.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 7th 2013, 6:01 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 7th 2013, 8:05 pm

Spoiler:

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 8th 2013, 8:26 pm

Poor Dawn ... Brenda screws Dawn out of the family visit to earn some brownie points. Brenda SHOULD be mad at Evil John and Evil Sherri, who repaid Brenda's 'kindness' with a vote out of the tribe ...

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 8th 2013, 9:17 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Poor Dawn ... Brenda screws Dawn out of the family visit to earn some brownie points. Brenda SHOULD be mad at Evil John and Evil Sherri, who repaid Brenda's 'kindness' with a vote out of the tribe ...

Uhhh.. Cochran and Sherri were not close to Brenda. Brenda wanted to vote out Cochran.. he made the right move. Dawn on the other hand stabbed her best Survivor friend in the back.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 8th 2013, 10:04 pm

All the poor me with Dawn is getting so old and annoying.Almost ruins the episode...
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 8th 2013, 10:53 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

Uhhh.. Cochran and Sherri were not close to Brenda. Brenda wanted to vote out Cochran.. he made the right move. Dawn on the other hand stabbed her best Survivor friend in the back.

Brenda screwed her 'best Survivor friend' over by giving away the family visit to those who 'were not close to Brenda'. If Brenda benevolently gives up her family visit so that ALL of the others get theirs (like Mike in RI), then no problem - everyone benefits. But Brenda could have easily said 'no, I can't betray my friend like this', the others 'not close to her' would be hard-pressed to hold it against her.

And yes, Brenda should be mad at Evil John and Evil Sherri, the ones she rewarded even though she was 'not close' to them.

PS Isn't John Dawn's best Survivor friend ???

PPS And my 'Poor Dawn' comment was in respect to the thrashing she's getting on twitter, especially from the ex-Survivor players WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 9th 2013, 8:12 am

oh come on hugh, cochran struck first and won...plain & simple...no one is evil for making a good move

now as for dawn, i agree, for the love of all that is holy quit crying...but i do think she made the wrong play here, i think she would of had a better chance against brenda in the end...

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 9th 2013, 10:32 am

I have no problem with John making a good move. I have a problem with John skating by while everyone on the show and watching the show shits on Dawn.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 9th 2013, 11:16 am

Dawn can't cry her way to the end.All she does is complain about how hard it is and she is doing the same as the rest of them.It's getting old watching her cry...
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 9th 2013, 11:20 am

Dawn has no prayer of winning this game, just imaging the hot mess she would be at a final tribal. She fucked over Brenda for nothing. Plus she's annoying as fuck. I was praying for Brenda to win that immunity because I could already see the wheels turning. Poor Brenda. John is "skating by" because it was a good move for him AND he wasn't friends with Brenda. You know how this works. You always feel more betrayed by someone you consider a friend.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 9th 2013, 12:36 pm

I don't like seeing Dawn crying all of the time. But I also blame the editors for that as well. This season the editors keep giving us the same bullshit - Phillip's crazy SrUs antics, Brandon's insane ramblings, Shamar's lazy angry man temper tantrums, and Dawn's repeated teary breakdowns. It's too much and Probst and the editors really should be taken to task for it.

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 9th 2013, 2:23 pm

Good move on Cochran's part. I felt bad for Brenda but it's the game. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think Brenda did that for votes. Dawn was pissed so her vote shouldn't have been a surprise, but it still was.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 9th 2013, 3:06 pm

catty wrote:
Good move on Cochran's part. I felt bad for Brenda but it's the game. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think Brenda did that for votes. Dawn was pissed so her vote shouldn't have been a surprise, but it still was.

I also did not think Brenda did it for the vote's. I thought it had something to do with her being humble like her dad had wanted...

Why did Dawn sign up for the season if she could not handle it.She has done this before and should know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 11th 2013, 10:59 am

Just now was finally able to watch the show from Thursday....WOW I feel horrible for Brenda, she didn't do it for votes she did it out of the goodness of her heart, Dawn....I hope you are proud of yourself!

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   May 11th 2013, 5:48 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Dawn has no prayer of winning this game, just imaging the hot mess she would be at a final tribal. She fucked over Brenda for nothing. Plus she's annoying as fuck. I was praying for Brenda to win that immunity because I could already see the wheels turning. Poor Brenda. John is "skating by" because it was a good move for him AND he wasn't friends with Brenda. You know how this works. You always feel more betrayed by someone you consider a friend.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Ugh, that woman got on my last nerve all season with all her bellyaching. Dawn got "Shelly-ed" on Twitter that she took it down. People are cray wasting their time tweeting hate. I think the finale should be one hell of a show, can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”   

Back to top Go down

Episode 13 "Don’t Say Anything About My Mom”
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: