Share | 

Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   April 29th 2013, 5:10 pm

"The Beginning of the End” — Two immunity challenges and two Tribal Councils raise the stakes, forcing castaways to consider big moves on their biggest threats, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, May 1 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 4:01 pm

I can't wait for tonight's show. I just hope it's good.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 4:04 pm

Forgot to ask, but has anyone heard/know if these rumors of next season being a favorites vs family is true? I've been seeing stuff on twitter and was asking. It makes me think it's a reason to bring back the Hantz family in some way.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 4:24 pm

favorites vs. family? how does/would that work?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 4:30 pm

For example....Russell Hantz or Brandon Hantz vs the relative. I'm thinking it's not true, but I was reading at Sucks and they have a whole thread about it. It's just hard for me to believe. I haven't read enough to say it's true or if it's true who are the favorites and the families competing. It's confusing. It just sounds like a bad interesting joke. Maybe Hugh can tell us.

ETA...I guess all the favorties on one side vs their families on the other? Yup, still sounds confusing. It has to be a joke. Has to be.

Last edited by catty on May 1st 2013, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 4:32 pm

It's not true.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 4:33 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
It's not true.

lol! Thanks. Let's hope so.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 7:32 pm

catty wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
It's not true.

lol! Thanks. Let's hope so.

thanks for explaining. i could not figure it out how that would work...glad to hear it's most likely just a rumor
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 10:29 pm

i got to give it up to this cast, they really have kept this season pretty awesome!!!!

and the cochran tonight is what i have been waiting to see all season!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 1st 2013, 10:39 pm

bergen wrote:
i got to give it up to this cast, they really have kept this season pretty awesome!!!!

and the cochran tonight is what i have been waiting to see all season!!!!!

Only for the last few episodes. I think the game only started with the merge, the fans vs. favorites was a complete joke IMO, I hated it.

Tonight's show was awesome, I loved the blindside and Andrea's reaction. Leaving with an Idol, sucks big time.

Next week preview shows that Cochran may be in trouble.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 8:45 am

All I have to say is bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 8:47 am

best part of the show was Andrea's "WHAT????" at her 2nd vote
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 10:05 am

I am loving the season. Looking at the Ponderosa videos, it looks like both Reynold and Andrea are taking things well.
From various videos I've watched, Cochran has Phillip's vote in the bag.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
funnyhaha
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 10:53 am

I dvrd this episode. Watched with glee waiting . as they were walking to second tribal I was on the edge of my seat. As luck would have it we had a may snow storm in Iowa last night and the transponders on my dish blocked the signal. So glad you all were here to fill me in:-) :-) :-)
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 11:18 am

oh most definitely if cochran gets to the end he is winning...i don't think there is anyone he will lose to that is left, dawm might give him a little run for the money, but he still wins
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 1:27 pm

Last night was great...I was like you, Lally, bwhahahahahhahahaha!

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 2:57 pm

Loved the episode. I'm so glad it wasn't Brenda. I doubt she wins the game because she's been non-existent the first half of the season, but I did see small glimpse of why I like her when she didn't want to give up that immunity challenge to Andrea.

If Cochran gets to end, he's got a good shot at winning.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 6:00 pm

I'm Team Cochran ... all the way!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   May 2nd 2013, 7:45 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I'm Team Cochran ... all the way!

Me too, my sister!!...me too!!

My darling really likes him too but he also liked Andrea and Brenda a lot because he said "they are two tough little cookies!"
I was impressed with them both too...I could have never stayed on that thing for 15 minutes, never mind 4 freaken hours!!

I do love watching the Ponderosa videos and seeing how they are all letting the game go and having fun!!
GOOD SPORTS!!!...all of them!!...even Reynolds (who I thought was an egotistical dufus lol! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 26 - Episode 12 " The Beginning of the End"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: