Share | 

Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 2:37 pm

IN THE MOST SHOCKING TRIBAL COUNCIL SO FAR THIS SEASON, A HUGE REVELATION FORCES AN ALLIANCE TO SCRAMBLE AND POTENTIALLY TURN ON EACH OTHER, ON “SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17

"Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest" — An accident threatens one castaway’s future in the game, and in one of the most shocking Tribal Councils, a huge revelation forces an alliance to scramble and potentially turn on each other, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, April 17 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 2:39 pm

So who is getting the boot? Phillip? Malcolm?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 2:48 pm

for sure there is some immunity idol hanky -panky

( Malcomb is wearing his idol around his neck)
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 4:34 pm

I hope its Phillip tonight, I've had just about enough of him this season. Dawn is going cookoo!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 5:38 pm

Oh yeah, tonight's the night that Dawn freaks out. Poor thing, she's lost the plot. Should be good, I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 7:59 pm

Wow!!! That tribal was AMAZEBALLS!!! Yes, didn't think Malcolm had it in him to come up with that.

LOL at Dawn losing her teeth and her mind. I cracked the hell up when I found out what her freak out was about, oh boy they sure know how to edit the previews.

I want the three Amigos to take them all out one by one. Of course, I know that's never going to happen but it would be a sight to see.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 8:14 pm

I'm with you Jack's, that was awesome. I was cheering and clapping away! Malcolm needs to find the idols again. Bwhaha the looks on their faces was priceless.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 8:50 pm

I'm afraid that will be the last of Malcolm though
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 9:22 pm

That was the most exciting tribal council ever!!
Got a little bit of my Malcolm love back after he pulled out his idol and gave it to Eddie (that was a SHOCK and a blast to watch!!)...but call me crazy, I think Cochran got this game in the bag and I find myself rooting for him.
His alliance seems to really like and trust him and the ego boys seem to like him too...I think he is funny this season!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3272
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 17th 2013, 9:36 pm

Cochran has been my favorite for a while. He is hysterical!

I adored Malcolm last season, and started off that way. I still really like him a lot. Brenda is high up on my 'love' list. She's such a badass in challenges and a sweetheart.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 18th 2013, 6:01 am

Great episode...Loved Tribal..
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 18th 2013, 10:15 am

another great episdoe...Cochran I love, and i really love him this season, but I don't know, and it could be a lot of his edit, but I feel like all he really does is give us funny commentary, which I LOVE, but I don't see him contributing much to all the crazy, gaming that has been going on the season...if right now was the end, and he was there with say, dawn, andrea, maybe even phillip, i don't know if he wold deserve the win...

I also got to admit, I LOVED seeing the three amigos, especially Reynold & Eddie, sitting there last night with the best shit-eating grins I have ever seen...
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 18th 2013, 12:10 pm

I also got to admit, I LOVED seeing the three amigos, especially Reynold
& Eddie, sitting there last night with the best shit-eating grins I
have ever seen...

That was the best......
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 18th 2013, 6:16 pm

I loved last night's episode!!!! It'a about time Phillip got the boot!!! I loved the look on everyone else's faces when Malcolm pulled out the 2nd idol!!

What an awesome tribal!!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   April 20th 2013, 5:00 pm

I was so glad Phillip finally left.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 26 - Episode 10 "Zipping Over the Cuckoo’s Nest"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: