It's Merge Time, thank goodness!!

Sneak Peek -

Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   April 3rd 2013, 9:32 pm

What a great episode FINALLY!!! I loved the blindside and as much as I like Malcolm, he's getting a bit too cocky for my liking. Better watch out pretty boy!!

I wonder if Phillip cringes when he watches these episodes back, he's so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   April 3rd 2013, 9:43 pm

agreed jack'd a great episode finally!!!! oh man, i was enjoying corinne and now she is gone, can't say i didn't enjoy the total scrambling and blindside though, it keeps the show interesting...

totally off topic, but does anyone else think corrine reminds them of Bethenny Frankel???
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   April 4th 2013, 7:54 am

I was so hoping Philip was the blindside, I'm over seeing his mug on my tv. Although Corrine was on my last nerve too!! Dawn I did just want to shake her, play your own game don't run to the 1 person that turned on you last time, you said you wanted to not make the same mistakes and I think you blew that one. IMO

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   April 4th 2013, 3:02 pm

I actually think Dawn did the right thing. Phillip staying is probably best for them. If Phillip had left, she, Cochran, Andrea and Brenda would have left right after him. I hope that now they are able to take out the other three strong guys. Believe me, Phillip irritates me too. I'm sure whatever plan Malcolm had he's probably thinking twice about now. Good for Sherri too. I think she made the right choice too.

I was happy Cochran won immunity because he's right the chances of him winning immunity based on strength is pretty non-existent. As a fan, I bet he loved feeling the necklace around his neck.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   April 4th 2013, 9:18 pm

catty wrote:
Good for Sherri too. I think she made the right choice too.

Yup, I agree that choosing to vote for 'Carin' rather than herself was the right choice ...

dance

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   April 4th 2013, 9:25 pm

Ultimately the one person responsible for Corinne's exit was ... Corinne.

She could have agreed to the vote split and then successfully blindsided Phillip.

She could have kept her big mouth shut and just voted Sherri out like everyone else was planning on doing, thus attaining a 6-5 majority (Cor Mal Rey Edd Mic Eri).

She could have easily not needlessly spilled the beans to Dawn while looking to pad her alliance for a future game move.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   April 4th 2013, 10:06 pm

Very true....Corrine should have kept her big damn mouth shut!

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   April 5th 2013, 2:32 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

catty wrote:
Good for Sherri too. I think she made the right choice too.

Yup, I agree that choosing to vote for 'Carin' rather than herself was the right choice ...

dance

lol! I didn't mean the vote. I meant more not being so quick to try to stay with the fans when the tribes were mixed up last week and this week. Sherri, Reynauld (?) and Eddie never had to worry when the tribes were split because their side won. I wonder if M, R, and E ever tried to get her on their side. I wonder if they will this coming week. Same goes with Erick. I think they can swing with either group. And I still don't make sense I bet Razz

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"   

Back to top Go down

April 3rd - Episode 8 - "Blindside Time"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: