Share | 

Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”   March 31st 2013, 6:09 pm

EAMS ARE CAUGHT IN AN AFRICAN SPEED TRAP JEOPARDIZING THEIR FUTURE IN THE RACE, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” SUNDAY, MARCH 31

“Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow” – Teams are caught in an African speed trap jeopardizing their future on the Race, and for the first time, Racers put their skills to the test when asked to waterski with crocodiles, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, March 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: It’s good to go fast on #AmazingRace but NOT in a speed trap! Be careful! 3/31 8pmET/PT http://bit.ly/ZDUN0j

They are still in Botswana

---------

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”   March 31st 2013, 6:10 pm

delay in east and central because of basketball - a very exciting basketball game at that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”   March 31st 2013, 7:20 pm

Yeah, again I'll have to watch online tomorrow, pain in the butt.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”   April 1st 2013, 10:37 am

I think Max needs to listen to Katie more and stop thinking that he knows everything...

Those challenges last night seemed like were very exhausting.

The you tube couple=fun and drama!!
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”   April 1st 2013, 12:37 pm

I'm really shocked about who went home last night.I really thought they were great contenders for the win.
Back to top Go down
ch65048

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”   April 1st 2013, 1:40 pm

Top cat wrote:
I'm really shocked about who went home last night.I really thought they were great contenders for the win.

Me too! They were my favorites. I was disappointed in how they did at that last task.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14988
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”   April 1st 2013, 3:24 pm

I was surprised they left too. But it goes to show you that anyone can leave at anytime. I thought for sure Max and Katie or the other female team would leave since they had gotten speeding tickets and had to take time to pay them before moving forward.

PostSubject: Re: Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”   

Back to top Go down

Season 22 - Episode 7: “Be Safe and Don’t Hit a Cow”
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: