Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"   March 26th 2013, 5:59 pm

Preview -

Sneak Peek -

Sneak Peek 2 -

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"   March 27th 2013, 8:17 pm

LOL at the Tubby Lunchbox, I was wondering how that became the title of the show.

My God Phillip, he's a hot mess. How anyone talks with him with a straight face is beyond me. I can't with Dawn anymore either, she's on my last nerve.

Well this team is in the toilet so I hope the merge is next week. This was the most uneven split of teams that I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"   March 27th 2013, 8:38 pm

Phillip really screwed up in the RC but their team had ZERO chance to win anyway. Great job with the egg distribution, Probst. Rolling Eyes

Poor Julia. Last week she got ripped by the editors via Corinne. This week she gets ripped by the editors via John. Otherwise, she gets ignored by the editors. If she was so 'boring' and so 'worse than vanilla', why was she cast ?? Shouldn't the casting person be fired ??

I think I know why Brenda has been getting an INV edit. Rumour has it that she helped spoil the Survivor Nicaragua season. I would not be surprised if this non-existent edit payback from Probst et al.

The IC was another challenge this season where a few tribe members 'participated' by standing around cheerleading. Rey and Phillip did ALL of the grappling hook stuff while Andrea and Eddie and John and Julia just stood around. Just like when Rey and Phillip tossed bean bags at the bricks a few ICs ago while a few of their mates (like John) stood back.

The challenge co-ordinator really dropped the ball this season in designing challenges where EVERYONE has a part. John is notoriously weak in challenges and yet continues to skate by untargeted due to the design of these challenges. Sandra is probably watching at home and throwing beans and rice at her TV !!

Thank God the merge is coming. That is all.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"   March 28th 2013, 10:28 am

Phillip is a mess. I think John Cochran's interviews are really good. He seems to be playing a good game. I wonder if he and Dawn are really the "secret" power. Dawn is really being ruthless. I didn't like that she ran to Phillip, but otoh, she is keeping loyal to the "favorites".
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"   March 28th 2013, 2:11 pm

i'm really enjoying cochran this season also...stephen from tocantins wrote a nice recap about this week for people

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20686038,00.html
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"   March 28th 2013, 9:14 pm

Phillip is beyond annoying. I have nothing nice to say about him, so I'll stop here.

I love Stephen's blogs bergen. I still wish he had won his season. He was my favorite.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"   March 28th 2013, 10:18 pm

catty wrote:
Phillip is beyond annoying. I have nothing nice to say about him, so I'll stop here.

I love Stephen's blogs bergen. I still wish he had won his season. He was my favorite.

i love them to, i'm always waiting for them to come out on thursday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Episode 7 - March 27th - "Tubby Lunchbox"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: