The Voice 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: The Voice 2013   March 26th 2013, 6:00 am

I love The Voice ... mainly because all the contestants are pre-screened and they all can sing. We don't have to suffer through weeks of auditions featuring contestants who shouldn't ever have been let through to the judges.

My favourites from last night.

Judith Hill

Christian Porter

Kris Thomas

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   March 26th 2013, 7:56 am

i can't believe i missed it!!!! how were usher and shakira?? i love them both, i hope they were a good addition
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   March 26th 2013, 10:09 am

I thought they were good ... they were very enthusiastic and interacted well with the contestants and with Adam and Blake.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   March 27th 2013, 3:37 am

Sarah Simmons was my favourite last night.

I also liked Josiah Hawley

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   May 18th 2013, 3:58 pm

TV
Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green return to 'The Voice'

Anna ChanTODAY
23 hours ago

NBC

Original "Voice" coaches CeeLo Green and Christina Aguilera will be back on the show next season.

It's official! NBC announced on Friday that original "Voice" coaches Christina Aguilera and CeeLo Green are returning to the fall cycle of the show. They will be once again seated alongside fellow coaches Blake Shelton and Adam Levine.

http://www.today.com/entertainment/christina-aguilera-ceelo-green-return-voice-1C9977986

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   May 21st 2013, 8:29 am

I'm pissed about them returning, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SHAKIRA & USHER!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want them to ever leave, these 4 judges right now are the best ever...

you know i think I watch the voice more for the judges then the actual talent....i can't help it, i love them
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   May 27th 2013, 9:45 pm

anyone else watching? I love this season so much...I don't know if I am being partial to usher & shakira because I love them as judges, but I love the 2 they have left and tonight the 4 girls singing Rihanna was soooo good
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   May 28th 2013, 1:16 am

Yes, I'm a huge fan of "The Voice" & watch it every week......I call it 'the little show that could' since NBC put in on during the summer months prior to the "XFactor" debuting that fall.... I don't think they had high expectations or any idea that it would be the hit that it is.......I love everything about it, it's unqiue; the fact that they're 'coaches/mentors' & are currently relevant with their music on the charts. Love that the majority of the contestants who are not only talented but have had some prior experience........Adore all the coaches, of course being a 'Maroon 5' music fan, Adam is is high up on my list. Love the comical bromance between Adam & Blake along with the friendly banter between them all as a whole...Enjoy the way they mix it up with the coaches, Shakira & Usher joining them for this season & when the new season begins come fall, CeeLo & Xtina will be back trading off with Shakira & Usher who return for the fall season.. IMO, tiz' refreshing & keeps it interesting! You can't go wrong with Mark Burnett behind a show!!!!! Remaing talent are all good & we'll see tomorrow which two the viewers determined is the end of the road.... Love to be entertained & this show does a good job in doing so......clap

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   May 28th 2013, 6:44 am

I watch The Voice. I really like the premise of the show and the fact that the coaches actually coach their teams and we get to see some of it. That's one of the things that disappointed me about both seasons of The X Factor ... we never saw the singers actually working with their mentors.
I'm a little surprised that none of the previous contestants on three seasons of The Voice or on two seasons of The X Factor have reached any visible level of post competition success. I thought we'd have at least one or two break out stars from those shows by now ... there was so much talent on display.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   May 28th 2013, 6:48 am

UGH on CeeLo and Christina. I really dislike them on the show, yes Christina can sing but I don't care for her as a judge and CeeLo sucks ass as a singer so how can he coach anyone?! LOL

I'll miss Shakira, Usher eh! LOL Love me some Blake and Adam though.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   May 28th 2013, 8:00 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I watch The Voice. I really like the premise of the show and the fact that the coaches actually coach their teams and we get to see some of it. That's one of the things that disappointed me about both seasons of The X Factor ... we never saw the singers actually working with their mentors.
I'm a little surprised that none of the previous contestants on three seasons of The Voice or on two seasons of The X Factor have reached any visible level of post competition success. I thought we'd have at least one or two break out stars from those shows by now ... there was so much talent on display.

isn't that funny Cuz, nothing at all from any winner of those shows...i don't watch much of X factor so I am not bing on the winners, but on the voice, those winners had so much talent but nothing, i don't even know if any of them put out records
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 4th 2013, 11:43 pm

Episode 23 | Aired Jun 4, 2013
'The Voice' recap: Wasting All These Tears

The invincible Team Blake suffers a blow and an old favorite comes home

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/the-voice-season-4-episode-23/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 5th 2013, 12:29 am

E! Online‏@eonline1h
The Voice Backstage Scoop: Taylor Swift Comes Through for Michelle Chamuel http://eonli.ne/ZNjJpz

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 5th 2013, 9:28 pm

bergen wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

isn't that funny Cuz, nothing at all from any winner of those shows...i don't watch much of X factor so I am not bing on the winners, but on the voice, those winners had so much talent but nothing, i don't even know if any of them put out records

Tate has an album out, been playing venues, and is at CMT Fest. Cassadee's album will be out in Oct. A single was released yesterday, and it's #3 on the iTunes chart.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 10th 2013, 11:06 pm

From NBC:

CHER TO MAKE FIRST LIVE TV PERFORMANCE IN OVER A DECADE ON JUNE 18 SEASON FINALE OF NBC’S ‘THE VOICE’

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — June 10, 2013 — Oscar, Grammy, Emmy and three-time Golden Globe winner Cher will make a live appearance on the June 18 season finale of NBC’s musical competition series “The Voice.”

Cher will perform “Woman’s World,” the first single off her upcoming album of the same name that is due Sept. 24. “Woman’s World” marks the first album in 12 years for Cher and her appearance on “The Voice” will be her first live TV performance in over a decade.

Her record-breaking 1998 single “Believe” reached No. 1 worldwide, selling more than 20 million copies. Her 325-show “Living Proof” tour (2003-05) played to more than 3 million fans and is the most successful tour by any female artist.

A winner of an Oscar (“Moonstruck”), Emmy (“Cher: The Farewell Tour”), Grammy (“Believe”) and three Golden Globes (“The Sonny & Cher Comedy Hour,” “Silkwood,” “Moonstruck”), Cher has been an entertainment icon for nearly 50 years.

Cher is the only artist to have a No. 1 single on the Billboard pop charts in each of the last six decades.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 8:18 am

so excited for CHER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 12:08 pm

Mark Burnett ‏@MarkBurnettTV 3m
So proud of everyone @NBCTheVoice for winning The Critics Choice Television Award for best reality competition show TWO years in row!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 12:16 pm

The Voice – Season 4 Top 5 – iTunes Charts Final Ranking
by Rickey
June 11, 2013 at 10:36 am
Reality TV · iTunes · The Voice

Here are The Voice Top 5 iTunes rankings at the end of voting at 10 am ET.

The votes for songs in the Top 10 are multiplied by 10.

If this chart shows a voting trend, then it’s going to be close between Michelle Chamuel and Amber Carrington for the last spot in the finals. The Top 2 are The Swon Brothers and Danielle Bradbery (both from Team Blake Shelton). Sasha Allen‘s chances in making the final are very slim.

Two artists will be eliminated tonight.

The Voice Season 4 Top 5 iTunes Charts Final Ranking The Voice Season 4 Top 5 iTunes Charts Final Ranking
The Voice – Season 4 Top 5 – iTunes Charts Final Ranking

Rank

Artist

Song

2 The Swon Brothers Danny’s Song
4 Danielle Bradbery Who I Am
6 Danielle Bradbery Please Remember Me
8 The Swon Brothers Turn The Page
9 Amber Carrington Sad
12 Michelle Chamuel Time After Time
23 Michelle Chamuel Clarity
49 Sasha Allen I Will Always Love You

Source: iTunes

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 12:32 pm

Ratings: 'The Voice' wins Monday - 6/11/2013 Ratings: 'The Voice' wins Monday - 6/11/2013

The Voice had a 3.2 adult rating and 11.54 million viewers on Monday, the #1 and most viewed show of the night.

The series premiere of The Winner Is had a 1.9 rating and 6.59 million viewers. (Yay! I like this show. I will post a review soon.)

The Bachelorette had a 1.7 rating and 5.63 million viewers.

Mistresses had a 1.4 ratings and 4.28 million viewers.

Via TVbytheNumbers

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 1:43 pm

omg if those brothers beat out CHAMWOW and SASHA i will die...i can't stand them, actually last night was probably their best night, but usually they are a snorefest
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 3:53 pm

Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, Bruno Mars, Florida Georgia Line and Nelly Set for The Voice Finale

By mj On 06/11/2013 ·
... .

More performers have been added to The Voice 4 finale, including Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, Bruno Mars, Florida Georgia Line and Nelly. They join the previously announced Cher. Bruno taped his performance in May before the death of his mother.

Read the press release below

UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — June 11, 2013 — NBC’s musical competition series “The Voice” will feature a plethora of live performances for its two-hour June 18 season finale, including appearances by Christina Aguilera, Pitbull, Florida Georgia Line and Nelly.

Also, Bruno Mars returns for the season finale of “The Voice” with a special pre-taped performance of his newest single “Treasure.” Mars and his Hooligans recorded this performance in May, prior to the recent loss of his mother.

Cher, who will also participate, was previously announced.

Click on link for more, non 'BB' related:

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/christina-aguilera-pitbull-bruno-mars-florida-georgia-line-and-nelly-set-for-the-voice-finale.htm

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 4:03 pm

The Voice 4 – Top 5 – Poll Results, iTunes Rankings and Predictions

By mj On 06/11/2013

TWO finalists will be sent home tonight on The Voice Top 5 results show. Who will it be? Let’s examine the numbers. Also POLL RESULTS and iTunes rankings.

The iTunes Rankings

2. The Swon Brothers – Danny’s Song
4. Danielle Bradbery – Who I Am
7. Danielle Bradbery – Please Remember Me
8. The Swon Brothers – Turn the Page
9. Amber Carrington – Sad
12. Michelle Chamuel – Time After Time
23. Michelle Chamuel – Clarity
48. Sasha Allen – I Will Always Love You
63. Sasha Allen – Bad Girls
80. Amber Carrington – Firework

Click on link for more...... (Non 'BB' related)

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-4-%E2%80%93-top-5-%E2%80%93-poll-results-itunes-rankings-and-predictions.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 5:28 pm

I enjoyed all the performances last night.
Just based on the article Heidi posted, it looks like Sasha will be eliminated tonight.
I think Danielle will make it and probably the Swon brothers but I don't know who the third finalist will be between Michelle and Amber.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 5:50 pm

It will be fun to see Cher on the finale!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 6:03 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I enjoyed all the performances last night.
Just based on the article Heidi posted, it looks like Sasha will be eliminated tonight.
I think Danielle will make it and probably the Swon brothers but I don't know who the third finalist will be between Michelle and Amber.

I really like Sasha to, but she makes some bad song choices...I Will Always Love You, I just wanted to scream, no matter how good anyone sings that, it just won't be good enough.. I did enjoy her Bad Girls thought, she looked like she was having so much fun
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 11th 2013, 6:16 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
It will be fun to see Cher on the finale!!

I LOVE that little animated emoticon that says 'if I could turn back time'...... #perfection clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 12th 2013, 4:49 pm

The Voice 4 – Who Will Win? – Poll
by Rickey

June 11, 2013 at 10:39 pm

The Voice 4 - Who Will Win? - Poll

Who will win The Voice Season 4? Take the poll!

The finalists are:

Danielle Bradbery – Team Blake Shelton
Michelle Chamuel – Team Usher
The Swon Brothers – Team Blake Shelton

I pick Michelle for the win. I think Team Adam Levine and Team Shakira will break for Team Usher next week.

Take the poll!
Who will win The Voice Season 4?

Who will in The Voice Season 4?

Danielle Bradbery  38.53%   

Michelle Chamuel  45.09%   

The Swon Brothers  16.38%

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 12th 2013, 5:05 pm

EXCLUSIVE! News/ 

The Voice Backstage: Adam Levine on Blake Shelton's Ego: "His Head Can't Get Any Bigger!"
by Jenna Mullins Today 10:28 AM PDT

Trae Patton/NBC

Who doesn't love Blake Shelton nowadays? He is constantly doing awesome things like ranting on Twitter to stick up for his eliminated team member, or holding a benefit to raise money for the Oklahoma tornado victims. Plus, he's just so damn cute and charming. But you know who's had enough of Blake Shelton? Fellow Voice coach Adam Levine

"Blake's head can't really get any bigger," the Maroon 5 frontman told us last night after the show. "It's max capacity right now. It's got no more space to grow."

PHOTOS: How to look hot like Shakira

Relax, Adam-Blake shippers. He's just kidding. Levine probably went right home after the interview and called Shelton to fall asleep together over the phone, because clearly they are best friends forever. 

Unfortunately, the interview took more of a somber note when we asked about Levine losing another team member last night and falling short of the finale. 

VIDEO:  Watch Shelton and Usher's duet at the benefit now!

"I was shocked that I lost Judith [Hill] and Sarah [Simmons] in one fell swoop. That was upsetting," he told us. "It's so close to the end you just have to celebrate the good things. I know Amber feels good about it; she's not going to be crying herself to sleep. It's tough to get this far. It's really hard."

To watch Levine continue to be adorable, and to hear from eliminated contestants Amber Carrington and Sasha Allen, watch out exclusive interviews below!

http://www.eonline.com/news/429046/the-voice-backstage-adam-levine-on-blake-shelton-s-ego-his-head-can-t-get-any-bigger

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 14th 2013, 6:09 pm

The Voice@NBCTheVoice 1h
The first ever duo to make it to the finale! Watch @TheSwonBrothers's #TheVoice diary: http://bit.ly/11L1RKH

Have to admit I'm not a country music fan but there's something about these two that I really like which I haven't figured out yet.......Smile   There's one country song I know of & only because I happened to be somewhere years ago that they did what was called a line dance, don't know who sang it but I'd be open to the Swon Brothers doing it......  Bet it would be entertaining......

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 17th 2013, 11:09 am

The Voice 4- Mac’s Top 3 Power List (Finale Edition!)
By SirMac On 06/17/2013

It’s time for the final Power List of the season. We’re down to the Top 3, and on Tuesday, someone will win the opportunity to try and outsell Javier Colon (or at least have a debut album *cough*JermainePaul*cough*). Who will win?

3) The Swon Brothers
Let’s all be honest. The Swon Brothers defied the odds and made the finale, mostly because they had an incredibly strong week last week, coupled with Sasha and Amber both having at least one week performance.

Why They Will Win: They’re the only boys in the competition, and two of the three past winners have been boys. They’re also country, which matches them with Cassadee. They also come from Team Blake, which matches them with two of the three winners. They’re the first duo to make the finale, so that also throws an interesting new statistic in. A duo has never been tried at the finale level, so that could be a huge help.

Why They Won’t Win: Blake also had two people in the finale last year, and Terry always felt like the second fiddle to Cassadee. The Swon Brothers feel like they’re following Danielle, like her opening act or something. They’ve also been sneaking along the whole competition.

2) Danielle Bradbury
Let’s hope I’m right. Because while Danielle is certainly commercial, she has a road to travel to be an artist. That being said, she’s the clear favorite to win.

Why She Will Win: She seems like she took the crown a week ago. Danielle has had numerous top 10 hits, she’s on Team Blake (two of three wins), and she matches the genre of last years winner, so if America wants more of the same, they’ll vote for Danielle.

Why She Won’t Win: Isn’t it just too obvious? I feel like we’ve never had someone be a front runner this long, and actually win the whole competition. Candice wasn’t the frontrunner, and Cassadee had to wait for people to get bored with Amanda and Trevin before she could steamroll, which didn’t really happen until Top 8 week. Plus, at some point, someone other than Blake should win again. Team Blake winning 3 of 4 times? Seems a bit excessive.

1) Michelle Chamuel
Michelle has been pushing hard this whole time for her spot in the finale. A lot of people counted her out last week when her songs ranked between 11th and 20th, but not in the top 10.

Why She Will Win: However, she made it to the finale, causing Amber Carrington’s vote multiplier to be eclipsed by phone/online votes for Michelle. Amber had sales with a 10X multiplier, and Michelle still eliminated her. That means there’s a very strong push for Michelle using other formats, enough for her to remain in the competition. She’s a true artist, and seems to take risks. Plus, someone other than Blake needs to win.

Why She Won’t Win: Maybe Danielle Bradbury truly is unbeatable. I would say that Michelle isn’t the strongest vocalist in the competition, but if anything, our three weakest vocalists out of the Top 12. Gone are the Amber, Sasha, Sarah, Judith, and Holly power vocalists, so Michelle doesn’t seem so out of place anymore. The thing about taking risks, also, is that sometimes they don’t pay off.

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-4-macs-top-3-power-list-finale-edition.htm

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 17th 2013, 11:49 am

Jun 17
12:00 PM ET

The Voice': Why does America love Danielle Bradbery?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/06/17/the-voice-danielle-bradbery/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 17th 2013, 12:34 pm

ugh danielle....she has a great voice, but just so not my type

Go MICHELLE!
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 17th 2013, 2:36 pm

I love Danielle, she is absolutely adorable. A Texan from Houston?  What can be better!!  tens
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 17th 2013, 2:43 pm

bergen wrote:
ugh danielle....she has a great voice, but just so not my type

Go MICHELLE!

I am rooting for Michelle too! I just love her, and the relationship she has with Usher could not be cuter.
I like Danielle ok, she is adorable and has a great voice, but she never seems to connect emotionally with the songs she's singing.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 17th 2013, 2:58 pm

I actually like them all this season with personality, good voices which are unique in their own way....

I'm hearing that the possiblity of a  'country vote split' may give the win to Michelle....  Guess we'll just have to wait & see, however, sure looking forward to tonight & finale' night with all the guests..cheers

Still waiting for the 'song spoilers to be posted......Wink

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 17th 2013, 5:22 pm

The Voice 4 Finale Top 3 Song Spoilers (UPDATED)
By mj On 06/17/2013

The Voice 4 Top 3 will perform tonight for YOUR votes and a shot at the crown. The winner will be announced tomorrow. Song spoilers are posted on iTunes. So far, it looks like we know which performances Danielle Bradbury, Michelle Chamuel and The Swon Brothers will reprise:

Reprise

Danielle Bradbery – Maybe it Was Memphis by Pam Tillis – Danielle performed this back during the live playoff –  Download from iTunes
Michelle Chamuel – I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift – Michelle performed this a couple of weeks ago at Top 6 –   Download from iTunes
The Swon Brothers – Danny’s Song by Loggins and Messina – The Swons sang this JUST last week! –Download from iTunes

New Songs

Danielle Bradbury – Born to Fly by Sara Evans – Download from iTunes
Michelle Chamuel – Why by Annie Lennox – Download from iTunes
The Swon Brothers – I Can’t Tell You Why by the Eagles – Download from iTunes

Coach’s Duets

Blake Shelton and Danielle Bradbery – Timber, I’m Falling in Love by Patti Loveless – Download from iTunes
Usher and Michelle Chamuel –  ”One”- Download from iTunes 
Blake Shelton and The Swon Brothers – Celebrity by Brad Paisley – Download from iTunes

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/the-voice-4-finale-top-3-song-spoilers.htm

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 17th 2013, 6:46 pm

The Voice@NBCTheVoice 25m
.@BobSeger to Duet with @SwonBrothers on #TheVoice finale Tuesday! http://yhoo.it/1bP1sZa  #VoiceFinal3 via @lyndseyparker

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 18th 2013, 7:43 pm

The Voice 4 – Finale – Top 3 – Poll Results, iTunes Rankings and Predictions
By mj On 06/18/2013

A winner will be crowned on tonight’s The Voice final! Who will it be? Let’s examine the numbers. Also POLL RESULTS and iTunes rankings.

iTunes Rankings

2. Danielle Bradbery – Born to Fly
3. Michelle Chamuel – Why
4. The Swon Brothers – Danny’s Song
7. The Swon Brothers – I Can’t Tell You Why
8. Usher & Michelle Chamuel – One*
9. Danielle Bradbery – Maybe it was Memphis
11. Blake Shelton & Danielle Bradbery – Timber, I’m Falling in Love*
30. Michelle Chamuel – I Knew You Were Trouble
39. Blake Shelton & The Swon Bros – Celebrity*

*Coach duets do NOT count as votes

Whoa. I was sure Danielle Bradbery’s “Maybe it Was Memphis” would sell the most of all the reprise songs. Who hadn’t already bought “Danny’s Song” to propell it to #4? After only a week? Wow. All 3 finalists have songs in the Top 5. And without the x10 bonus in play, I don’t think these iTunes rankings are going to make or break anybody.

Poll Results

Your favorite performance was Usher and Michelle Chamuel’s “One” and Michelle’s “Why,” running neck and neck at 27% and 25% respectively. That’s a pretty clear win for Michelle! Danielle Bradbery’s “Born to Fly” got 16% of the vote and next is “Maybe it Was Memphis” with 9% of the vote. The Swon Brothers don’t show up until #6 with “I Can’t Tell You Why” which earned 6% of the vote.

Click to See Full Poll Results

Michelle Chamuel is, overwhelmingly, your favorite contestant with 57% of the vote. Danielle Bradbery is next with 30% of the vote and The Swon Brothers are last with 13% of the vote.

However, 49% of you voted that you BELIEVE Danielle Bradbery will win The Voice. 42% believe the win will go to Michelle Chamuel. And only 9% believe The Swon Brothers have a shot.

Prediction

Hm. This is tough. I think the Swon Brothers are out. Danielle Bradbery was pimped pretty hard to be THE country winner. TWO of her performances were placed in the last 30-35 minutes of the show, while the Swons performed first, and finished up their set in the #6 spot. The danger for Danielle, is that if enough country fans peeled away to vote for The Swons, the vote could be diluted. But, as we learned with Idol, it’s possible for two finalists from the same genre to come in 1st and second. I don’t think The Swons will come in second, but I think Danielle has enough supporters and momentum to take it all.

Michelle Chamuel has had moments, but I don’t think the support has been as consistent–like it has been for Danielle–over the season. It really has depended on her performances, I think. Her duet with Usher was magnificent, but was it enough to put her over the finish line first? Usher has been rallying HIS troops–Justin Bieber returned her voting numbers to his followers–so who knows!

I’m going to say this is a tough one to call, but if I have to make a prediction? Here goes:

Danielle Bradbery – WINS
Michelle Chamuel – Runner-up
The Swon Brothers – 3rd place

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 19th 2013, 2:29 am

The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!
by Tierney Bricker

What better way to celebrate a birthday than with a win on The Voice?!

That's exactly how coach Blake Shelton celebrated his big day as his contestant Danielle Bradbery was crowned the NBC reality hit's season four winner on Tuesday night. (His other act the Swon Brothers placed third.) Best gift ever? Possibly, but we caught up with Adam Levine, Shakira and host Carson Daly backstage to find out what they got their fellow coach for his birthday!

Plus, we exclusively chatted with Blake about his huge night, drinking on live TV and the rumors surrounding his marriage to fellow country superstar Miranda Lambert. Plus, Danielle dished on her big win...

NEWS: Read our recap of the finale

”The Voice” Crowns a Champ
Even before Danielle was crowned the winner, Blake was in a celebratory mood. "I've had a couple of drinks as the nights gone on," he told E! News. "I've been drinking tonight on national television, even as I do this interview, I just took a big drink of a drink...it's my birthday and I'll be damned if I don't deserve it!"

And Blake was quick to put to rest any rumors about trouble in his marriage, telling us Miranda was in town for the finale, "which is the ultimate gift," adding, "No matter what you might read, she and I are together constantly and it makes my life that much better!"

As for his other gifts? Aside from the cake she presented to Blake during the two-hour finale, Shakira got her fellow coach "a nice bottle of wine and I got him some pink binoculars so he can explore his feminine side. For his farm, you know!" While Carson wouldn't reveal what he got Blake for his birthday, he told us it was "somehing special" for the bar the coach had built in his home and that it cost him "a small fortune."

VIDEO: Adam Levine pokes fun at Blake's inflated ego!

Adam admitted to us, "I didn't get him a gift, but we sang ‘Happy Birthday' to him though. I gave him the gift of friendship! He's my best friend." While Adam didn't have an actual gift for Blake, he did have a birthday wish for him: "I hope he winds up in a sewer somewhere, like face down in a pile of shit! I think he'll gain a lot of experience from it," he joked.

Winning the competition saved Danielle the trouble of having to buy her coach a gift as 16-year-old season four champ told us Blake came up to her after the show and said, "'You gave me my present!'"
Of her big win, the country singer admitted she's still trying to process her feelings. "I'm definitely speechless. It's taking a lot of time to sink in. As far as now, I'm just so honored and blessed to have this opportunity."

(E! and NBC are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   June 19th 2013, 2:41 am

i'm so happy Danielle won clap

http://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voice 2013   

Back to top Go down

The Voice 2013
View previous topic View next topic Back to top