Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"   March 18th 2013, 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"   March 20th 2013, 1:59 pm

Long Sneak peek

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"   March 20th 2013, 2:04 pm

Speculation this is the new tribe make-up...

Eddie, Reynold , Sherri
Andrea, Malcolm, Erik, Brenda

Matt, Michael, Julia
Cochran, Phillip, Dawn and Corrine.

Very mis-matched
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"   March 20th 2013, 9:45 pm

I really hate when they do the switching of the teams, especially in a situation like this where there are less "fans" on each team. They're just there waiting to be picked off one by one. It was a boring episode and that damn Phillip is out of his freakin mind.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"   March 20th 2013, 9:49 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I really hate when they do the switching of the teams, especially in a situation like this where there are less "fans" on each team. They're just there waiting to be picked off one by one. It was a boring episode and that damn Phillip is out of his freakin mind.

i agree!!!! it was relly boring, and what has happened to survivor that phillip is actually running a tribe? they should of never switched tribes, just wait for the merge...even though the fans tribe was on a losing streak they still made the comps interesting by always being right in it for the win
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"   March 20th 2013, 11:15 pm

I think they switched tribes to protect the faves. With Brandumb gone, hopefully in a straight jacket, the fans had a better opportunity to win some ICs.

Notice that Probst handed out the eggs, with two bowls per tribe. It was designed for the faves to outnumber the fans in both tribes - don't wanna lose Phillip, for example, on a new tribe where the fans outnumbered the faves. I watched to see if Probst handed out the eggs to the players in a certain order but it was hard to tell. I wouldn't put it past him though.

Once again, just like in Survivor One World, the 'random' (???) tribe swap results in severely mismatched tribes, strength-wise. Now one tribe looks like it will go on an IC winning streak. Oh joy.

Probst had a lotta nerve whining and bitching about the performance of a clearly weaker tribe in a strength-based challenge. He really is a prick. And next week's preview shows ANOTHER strength-based challenge. I wonder who's gonna win that challenge ????

I am surprised that the faves decided to vote out Matt over Julia. Terrible decision. Why worry about a 'power couple' when you're gonna outnumber them anyway at 4-2 ? Instead, the obvious weak tribe votes out the stronger Matt over the weaker Julia. Idiots.

Sherri REALLY lucked out in the tribe swap. She was going next on the fans tribe but now she is clearly the weakest player on her tribe but the tribe will never lose a challenge by the looks of it.

It was weird to see the edit showing Corinne calling out Dawn for not sticking up for her and Phillip after the Brandumb attacks. Why does Malcolm/Erik/John/Brenda/Andrea escape criticism ??

I noticed the faves brought their personal belongings to the presumed RC (including a fakeout screen shot of a future challenge). They must've been tipped off by the producers.

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"   March 21st 2013, 2:33 pm

Hugh310 wrote:

It was weird to see the edit showing Corinne calling out Dawn for not sticking up for her and Phillip after the Brandumb attacks. Why does Malcolm/Erik/John/Brenda/Andrea escape criticism ??

It was weird. They didn't say a word, but I thought it was more because they agreed with some of the things Brandon said about Phil and didn't want to admit it. I still think they see Phil as a joke.

Boring episode. It was obvious who was going to win if it was a strength challenge.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Episode 6 - March 20th - "Operation Thunder Dome"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: