Season 26 - Episode 5 - March 12th - "Persona Non Grata"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 26 - Episode 5 - March 12th - "Persona Non Grata"   March 11th 2013, 4:40 pm

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 5 - March 12th - "Persona Non Grata"   March 13th 2013, 9:37 pm

well that was interesting...i think like dawn said, voting brandon out was best for brandon
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 5 - March 12th - "Persona Non Grata"   March 13th 2013, 10:54 pm

Brandon should have been removed from the game earlier for his antics. The 'vote-out' was a sham. And Probst's shoulder massage was ... creepy.

The entire last scene seemed scripted, especially the parts played by Brandon and Probst.

Both Shamu last week and Brandumb this week QUIT the game yet were allowed to leave with some 'honour' (medivac, vote-out). Meanwhile, Brenda and Erik and Julia continue to be ignored in the edit. The repercussions are scary for future seasons. We're gonna have a bunch of 'characters' all acting and fighting for camera time to become the new Phillip or the new Shamu or the new Brandumb.

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 5 - March 12th - "Persona Non Grata"   March 14th 2013, 2:20 pm

Brandon needed to go, but I hate when a group plans to lose an immunity challenge in order to vote someone out. I think you shoud always try to win a challenge and if you lose then vote the person out.

I did like the stuff he was saying to Phillip because even I'm tired of hearing the stealth r us stuff and the nicknames. It was amusing at first but now it's not. He is definitely no Boston Rob and his group does see him as a joke. At least I think so.

Either way, Brandon should have never agreed to return in the first place. Give someone else a chance.

And if the edit is correct, why would Andrea tell Brandon the plan?

I wish we saw more of Brenda.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 5 - March 12th - "Persona Non Grata"   March 14th 2013, 3:11 pm

I would not be surprised if the Faves demanded that Brandumb be removed after he destroyed their food and threatened Phillip, but the camp producers refused to take him away.

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 5 - March 12th - "Persona Non Grata"   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Episode 5 - March 12th - "Persona Non Grata"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: