Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17012
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 5th 2013, 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9182
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 6th 2013, 9:42 pm

well, well, well...quite the episode, i don't really know his back story and some think the PTSD was played up to much or even fake, but it was time for shemar to go, i know he was med vac'd but he looked to be suffering of some sort long before his injury, and actually seemed relaxed and at peace when he was told he had to go

now for the others, i got to give it to the fans, they lose ALOT but they know how to keep the comps a nail biter...its a shame laura turned out to be horrible with the comps because when it came to strategy, in the beginning of the season she looked to be pretty strong at it

now as for next week, well bring on the crazy Hanz (again)!!!
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 7th 2013, 5:50 am

Sherrie is annoying to me.I blame her for part of his behavior..
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 7th 2013, 1:26 pm

does NO ONE watch survivor on this board, or are ya'll up in BBCA?????

lol, totally just kidding, kind of
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 7th 2013, 2:52 pm

I thought it was a really good episode as well. We got to see lots of people instead of just Phillip and Shemar.

I was happy to see Shemar go. I'm sick of his whining and his laziness. I mean, who goes on Survivor expecting to be waited on???

I'm glad the guys stayed and Laura was voted out. Even though those guys have been pretty arrogant from the start, they offer more than she does. I want to see them win another comp at some point, so they need those strong boys.

I do not want to see the favorites steamrolling thru all the fans all season, but it sure seems like that's the way it's gonna be. Hopefully the fans can get it together more now that Shemar is gone.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 7th 2013, 3:14 pm

I thought there was more wrong with Shemar than just his eye. He didn't seem too sad with leaving so maybe it was time for him to go.

I would have voted Laura out too. At this point the 5 person alliance goes down to 4 and they still have the numbers over the other 2 guys. It's sad for Laura but they need wins now and they have a better shot without Laura. I'm thinking next week they do and that is why Brandon freaks out. That's too bad because he is a strong competitor but then acts like a complete ass.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 7th 2013, 3:21 pm

i agree kelli, i don't want to see a steamroll this season either...I want to see the favs scrambling a bit also...

and is it my imagination, or is Phillip actually the "leader" on the favs tribe??? or is it andrea? i know he is goofy and his names are crazy, but he seems to be a bit more together with strategy and really good in the comps this season..
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 7th 2013, 3:28 pm

I don't really see anyone as a leader yet. I think most of them are laying back and going with the flow. They haven't had to reveal too much since they're only been to tribal once.

We'll find out who the leaders truly are when they lose the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17012
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   March 7th 2013, 6:43 pm

bergen wrote:
does NO ONE watch survivor on this board, or are ya'll up in BBCA?????

lol, totally just kidding, kind of

It seems everyone took a sabbatical from the board.

Yes, I watched and I was so glad that Shamar left, he was getting on my last nerve. That stupid Sherri serving him his rice, ugh I wanted to slap her. She always has a puss on her face, never smiles that one. I'm glad they made the sane decision by putting competitors over loyalty. Laura was a liability for them.

I can't wait for next week when Hantz loses his shit lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Episode 4 - March 6th - "Kill or Be Killed"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: