Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   February 25th 2013, 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   February 25th 2013, 4:01 pm

ALLIANCES SHIFT AND UNREST ENSUES JUST BEFORE AN INTENSE TRIBAL COUNCIL, on "SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 27

"There’s Gonna Be Hell To Pay" — Corinne and Malcolm’s special bond leads to a discovery that could liven up the game, and alliances shift and unrest ensues just before an intense Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, Feb. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The competition is heating up! Plus, Phillip’s antics continue… This is #Survivor! #fansVSfaves Wednesday 2/27, 8/7c bit.ly YdVWeP

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   February 27th 2013, 9:44 pm

crickets this week?? lol

i dont even know what to say, don't get me wrong i am enjoying it, but the shemar and phillip show have to be toned down a bit... i want to see more of the others that are playing
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   February 28th 2013, 5:01 am

I'm watching ( and recording Idol). I must be weird because I prefer Shamar over Reynold. Reynold seems like one of those privileged members of the lucky sperm club.
He just rubs me the wrong way. Shamar seems annoying, but I bet there is more to the story since Sherri and the others seem to understand him.

One thing.. neither of them are going to win this thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   February 28th 2013, 9:14 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I'm watching ( and recording Idol). I must be weird because I prefer Shamar over Reynold. Reynold seems like one of those privileged members of the lucky sperm club.
He just rubs me the wrong way. Shamar seems annoying, but I bet there is more to the story since Sherri and the others seem to understand him.

One thing.. neither of them are going to win this thing.

oh i agree about reynold, can't stand him! and i don't mind shemar and i actually laugh my butt off at phillip, it's just i don't want every show to be all about them...like that laura, i really like her, and mike...
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   February 28th 2013, 10:03 am

Rey is much more tolerable than wannabe quitter Sham.

Sham's antics and fights and loud mouth and laziness makes him one of the most despicable players EVER.

There is absolutely no reason to keep him around as he contributes NOTHING but disharmony. He even constantly fights with his allies !!

I think production is influencing the weak-assed allies of Sherri into keeping Sham.

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   February 28th 2013, 2:04 pm

I don't like either of them, but I would keep Shamar around because who is going to vote for him to win with the way he treats his own tribe members?

Is it safe to say Andrea wants to go to the end with Phillip and Cochran? It looks like those are her two main allies.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   February 28th 2013, 3:11 pm

Sherri is making a mistake in protecting Sham. Her allies are gonna get so fed up with him that they'll get rid of him without her vote and she'll end up on the outside of her alliance.

It's much too soon to try to drag a goat to the end, especially one who is VERY annoying to EVERYONE.

Boston Rob booted Fran and Matt and Kristina. Phillip only survived (he would have been gone next) because the Zap tribe went on a long losing streak and were pagonged.

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Episode 3 - Feb. 27th - "There's Gonna Be Hell to Pay"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: