Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 20th 2013, 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 20th 2013, 7:00 pm

REELING FROM A MERCILESS ELIMINATION AT TRIBAL COUNCIL, brandon targets dawn as the leader of the vote and phillip ASSIGNS UNDERCOVER IDENTITIES TO HIS ALLIANCE, on "SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS VS. FAVORITES," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 20

CHEAT TWEET: Phillip assigns undercover identities 4 his alliance on #SURVIVOR 2/20 Can you guess the titles? http://bit.ly/YdsMIH

"Honey Badger" — Following the first elimination of the season, Brandon targets Dawn as the leader of what he sees as an unsuitable vote and matchless teamwork and disorganization from one tribe leaves little room for competition during a tiered Immunity Challenge, on SURVIVOR: CARAMOAN – FANS vs. FAVORITES, Wednesday, Feb. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17170
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 20th 2013, 7:58 pm

Brandon is a complete "nut job" definitely has the Hantz blood running through his veins.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 20th 2013, 8:01 pm

Seems like Brandon is acting, Like he's trying to be a Hantz instead of what he was last time
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 20th 2013, 9:54 pm

Wow.

Not a good episode.

Too much Phillip antics. Too much Brandon antics. Too much Shamar antics. And none of them are trying to win. They're trying to get the most screentime. I like my Survivor players to try to win the game. I'm funny that way.

Phillip directly addressing the camera while standing with Malcolm was RIDICULOUS and should not have been televised. It's just going to encourage future players screen hogs.

Brandon's just acting up because he figures he's a Hantz and that's what Probst and the producers want to see. He rants and raves at camp and in confessionals about being 'revengeful' and playing 'dirrttteee'. Then he's soft-spoken with John and Phillip the next day. Then we see him in the preview for next week, ranting again about burning the camp down and pissing in the rice. IT IS ALL AN ACT.

I am disgusted with Shamar. And I am even more disgusted that they kept him (probably at the prodding of the producers). Do you really think Sherri came up with that "I'm Boston Rob and he's my Phillip" line without a little 'help' ??? If they booted this annoying useless loudmouthed asshole, they are still up 5-4 in the tribe.

Shamar feels free to act like an obnoxious asshole. He fights and yells at camp. He doesn't do ANYTHING to help out. He just complains. Then he gleefully admits to all of this at TC. Ya know why ? Because he knows he's safe. He knows he's not going anywhere. He knows he's 'protected'.

Notice how Probst at TC said "just before we go to vote, Laura do you have anything else to say ?" And then Laura spills the beans about the idol. Probst (and some survivors like Eliza) still insists that he knows NOTHING about what happens at camp before they come to TC. This is just more proof that he is a liar and he knows EVERYTHING, including who is gonna be booted. That's why we sometimes see him steer the conversation at TC where he favours keeping one of his faves and booting someone else (ususally a female) instead.

In addition, when I tweeted Laura about Probst's leading comment at TC, she favourited my tweet. And Allie retweeted my tweet about the producers influencing the alliance to keep Shamar at the expense of Allie. These players do realize how it works in Survivorland.

Hope and Julia and Brenda and Corinne and Andrea were ALL ignored this episode. Why ? Because they are female and the editing has ALWAYS favoured the males for many seasons now.

Number of posts : 25133
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 21st 2013, 11:49 am

Who got kicked off? I fell asleep. Bad me
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 21st 2013, 12:26 pm

You didn't read my episode thesis ???

big cry

run away

Number of posts : 25133
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 21st 2013, 12:37 pm

Yes, and who got kicked off? Laura? Sorry, I just skimmed. Good read
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 21st 2013, 1:21 pm

Allie got kicked off, Kay.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 21st 2013, 2:13 pm

KayS wrote:
Yes, and who got kicked off? Laura? Sorry, I just skimmed. Good read

It was included in my thesis post that Allie got kicked off. That's why I made the crying post. lol!

Allie is just RIPPING into Shamar in all of her interviews. I'm finding that AWESOME !! dance

Allie also said that the four cool kids were aligned with Matt and Laura, making it a six person alliance. Matt and Laura switched to the other side. How nice of the editors to hide this to make the cool kids seem stupid. Just like they did to Matt's One World alliance that originally included Colten (until he got the HII from Sabrina).

It must really piss off the Survivor players to watch the episodes and either be (a) ignored and/or (b) made to look stupid by the editors hiding details on the viewers.

Number of posts : 14643
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   February 21st 2013, 2:41 pm

I didn't like this episode either. I can deal with Phillip in small doses, but he irritated me last night with all his ceo and names for his alliance. I like Brenda, but they have shown nothing of her these last two episodes which leads me to think she doesn't go as far I want to see her go.

Shamar is a jerk, but I would have eliminated one of the other four also.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Episode 2 - Feb. 20th - Honey Badger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: