Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 11th 2013, 9:29 pm

We can discuss the show here. If I come across a promo for this Wednesday, I'll post it.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 12th 2013, 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 12th 2013, 5:20 pm

Cochran is Back -

Phillip is Back -

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 12th 2013, 5:23 pm

Challenge Preview - It's a Long Way to the Top

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 12th 2013, 8:22 pm

I hope it's a great/entertaining season! Can't wait for tomorrow Smile

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 13th 2013, 7:31 am

I am too lazy to look elsewhere..... Is episode 1 tonight or was it last night?

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 13th 2013, 7:45 am

Alejules wrote:
I am too lazy to look elsewhere..... Is episode 1 tonight or was it last night?

Tonight at 8:00 EST
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 13th 2013, 7:51 am

Thanks! I am looking forward to it. I need reality tv to allow me an escape from my own reality!

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 13th 2013, 9:14 pm

That was a great first episode and great tribal too!! LOL at Phillip with is BR Rules. Poor Francesca, should have kept her trap shut this time around, they never learn. I'm not liking Dawn very much so far, I hope she changes my mind. Don't know what to think of the "fans", no one really stands out to me yet, could be they didn't show much of them this episode.

Next week looks like Brandon loses his mind AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 13th 2013, 10:35 pm

enjoyed the first episode also..man that francesca can talk
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 3:24 am

Jack'd wrote:
That was a great first episode and great tribal too!! LOL at Phillip with is BR Rules. Poor Francesca, should have kept her trap shut this time around, they never learn. I'm not liking Dawn very much so far, I hope she changes my mind. Don't know what to think of the "fans", no one really stands out to me yet, could be they didn't show much of them this episode.

I always like Dawn so I'm not giving up on her. The Reynolds guy, not sure of the name, the bragging one... not a good edit so he won't last long.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 7:29 am

LOL. Poor Francesca. Embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 8:40 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I always like Dawn so I'm not giving up on her. The Reynolds guy, not sure of the name, the bragging one... not a good edit so he won't last long.

was he the one that got the "cool kid" foursome together???
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 8:40 am

Oh and was malcolm even on the same beach as the other favs???? i didn't see him once before tribal
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 1:45 pm

Enjoyed the first episode. I have to give it to Phillip, his crazy is my entertainment. And I have a soft spot for Cochran. I wanted to see more of Brenda. I still don't remember Corrine (?) and sadly, I probably rooted for her during her season...or not. I don't remember.

I don't see that 4 person alliance lasting long. But, does one of the guys have a secret alliance with a woman outside of that 4 person alliance?

I'm glad Shamar was able to make fire, but I didn't like his attitude before all of that.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 3:02 pm

bergen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

was he the one that got the "cool kid" foursome together???

He was the blond one who one the immunity challenge for them. I think the darker haired guy is named Eddie, the fireman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 3:30 pm

Reynold
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 5:23 pm

Eddie (fireman) is the one that says him and the other girl are the best looking ones there....so yeah. Reynold was with the other blond and they canoodled that night.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 5:41 pm

lovin wrote:
Eddie (fireman) is the one that says him and the other girl are the best looking ones there....so yeah. Reynold was with the other blond and they canoodled that night.

Amy..Was her name Ally? I think that's what I heard.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 6:12 pm

ok, thanks all...now i got them straight...
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   February 14th 2013, 9:48 pm

Gail, yes that's it I wanted to say Abby.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th   

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 26 - Episode 1 - Feb. 12th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: