Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 11th 2013, 9:27 pm

Survivor After Shows Available Starting Feb. 14th!
Join former Survivor winner Parvati Shallow as she sits down with voted off Survivors weekly after their torches have been snuffed. Have questions? Tweet them using #SurvivorAfterShow and we'll get as many answered as we can. Make sure to check back on February 14th for the first Survivor After Show featuring the first voted off Survivor of the season!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 13th 2013, 4:11 pm

Jeff said:

“The weather is a problem. This is a difficult season. The Survivors get pummeled. And there are evacuations. There are things out of the norm that happen this season that will be very memorable. I was on the boat a lot, going back and forth between camps.”

Also:

One of the noticeable changes between the two seasons — which were shot back-to-back in the spring of 2012 in the Caramoan Islands — is that there will be less rain next time around since Philippines was filmed at the tail end of the rainy season, leading to those 21 consecutive days of downpours. An upside of the sunnier skies will be even more water challenges in Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites 2. (Some water challenges in Philippines had to be scrapped and replaced due to the inclement weather.) “We were in the water a fair amount for Philippines, but we’re in the water even more in Fans Vs. Favorites,” says Probst. “Nothing gets Mark Burnett more excited than a shot in the water of someone diving down to untie something. That is the thing that he loves the most. So the mandate is, get those Survivors in the water as often as possible.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 13th 2013, 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 13th 2013, 4:26 pm

Jeff:

Even for Survivor, this is quite an unpredictable season. Evacuations, an impromptu tribal council, emotional breakdowns and a great finish. Of the 26 seasons we've done, I believe this will rank among the most memorable. I also think a couple of new favorites may be born this season.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 13th 2013, 5:26 pm

Thanks Nancy, that was good. Interesting to hear that Brandon is not friends with his Uncle Russell anymore!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 13th 2013, 9:18 pm

Jeff Probst's Daytime Talk Show Canceled After One Season

Jeff Probst's torch has been snuffed out.

Probst's daytime talk show The Jeff Probst Show has been canceled after just one season, a CBS TV Distribution spokesperson confirms to E! News.

The Survivor host's series failed to receive a second season pickup after lackluster ratings, averaging 950,000 viewers.

Probst recently opened up about sharing custody with Mark-Paul Gosselaar

"I'm super bummed but extremely proud," Probst said in a statement to Variety. "The truth is all shows come to an end. Ours just ended a decade sooner than we had hoped."

Production and broadcast of the remaining original episodes of The Jeff Probst Show will continue throughout the current season.

While Katie Couric's daytime talk show Katie secured a second season, Ricki Lake's show was also canceled after one season.

http://www.eonline.com/news/388222/jeff-probst-s-daytime-talk-show-canceled-after-one-season?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 15th 2013, 7:34 am

Survivor After Show #1 with special guest Ozzy.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 19th 2013, 5:22 am

Here is Shamar's claim to fame:

Here is the comment on the youtube page

Published on Oct 16, 2011
Facebook. Sgt. Shamar Thomas
Twitter. SgtShamarThomas
----------------------------------------­----------------
Sgt. Shamar Thomas USMC Veteran: "I took an Oath that I live by. I am NOT anti-NYPD. I am anti- Police Brutality. I am no longer under contract with the USMC so I do NOT have to follow military uniform regulations. I DON'T affiliate myself with ANY POLITICAL ORG. I affiliate myself with the AMERICAN PEOPLE that's it. I REFUSE to affiliate with anything that SEPARATES. There is an obvious problem in the country and PEACEFUL PEOPLE should be allowed to PROTEST without Brutality. I was involved in a RIOT in Rutbah, Iraq 2004 and we did NOT treat the Iraqi citizens like they are treating the unarmed civilians in our OWN Country. No one was brutalized because our mission was to "WIN the hearts and minds", why should I expect anything less in my OWN Country. I DO NOT SUPPORT WAR. If you don't like this video or my beard. Then SUPPORT A WOUNDED WARRIOR!...And a desert marpat blouse is not a uniform"
________________________________________­_______________________________
United States Marine Corps. Sgt. Shamar Thomas from Roosevelt, NY went toe to toe with the New York Police Department. An activist in the Occupy Wall Street movement, Thomas voiced his opinions of the NYPD police brutality that had and has been plaguing the #OWS movement.

Thomas comes from a long line of people who sacrifice for their country: Mother, Army Veteran (Iraq), Step father, Army, active duty (Afghanistan), Grand father, Air Force veteran (Vietnam), Great Grand Father Navy veteran (World War II).

To contact Sgt. Thomas directly: sgtshamarthomasusmc@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 22nd 2013, 1:09 pm

Survivor After Show #2

In the latest Survivor After Show sponsored by Sprint, host Parvati Shallow chats with the voted off Survivor and quizzes special guest Aras Baskauskas, winner of Survivor: Panama, on his knowledge of Survivor: Caramoan lingo. Don’t be "narcystic"

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   February 22nd 2013, 2:48 pm

i really enjoy Parvati!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   March 1st 2013, 2:09 pm

Survivor After Show -No Hope After the Revote
Hope talks about being voted off after a three-way tie and revote, and Survivor all-star Danielle DiLorenzo plays a game of "Name That Six-Pack" with host Parvati.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   March 8th 2013, 2:45 pm

Show 4 - (Abi is the Co-Host)

Survivor After Show - Shamar & Laura On Being Out Too Early

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   March 15th 2013, 4:45 pm

Survivor After Show - Coaching Hantz (Show #5)

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   March 23rd 2013, 8:23 am

Survivor Aftershow - Matt is Out, Beard and All (Show #6)

Want to know what Survivor legend Ethan Zohn's been up to lately? Find out on this week's Survivor After Show spons. by Sprint. Plus, the evicted castaway answers YOUR questions!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   April 2nd 2013, 7:09 pm

Survivor Aftershow - No Vanilla Ice Cream for Julia (Show #7)

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   April 5th 2013, 2:49 pm

Survivor Aftershow - Corinne's Blindside ( Show #8 )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media   

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: