View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
tina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 3:35 pm

QueenOfEgypt wrote:
I think that a lot of fans think that posting vile comments about Dani and Dom will somehow drive their favorite reality couple straight to the altar. If I'm honest, I don't think "they" will ever get married. Just my 2 cents... Thank You

I think hateful comments only bring Dom and Dani closer . I'm sure she's worrying about them while she skipping with her new Husband starting their new life.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 3:38 pm

Why must everything about every other BB couple come back to Jeff and Jordan fans....FIRST OFF I am a fan and I don't think I have said anything negative about Dani and Dom at all since the season ended. I'm seriously so sick of it all the time....just when I think its all "over" it all rears its ugly head again. I, for one, think Dani looks beautiful and I think the dress is very fitting to her style, I could NOT see her in a traditional gown, if I am being honest though, Dom's wedding apparel puzzles me and I don't particularly care for it, but its NOT MY wedding and this is a discussion board last time I checked so that is what I am doing is discussing!

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 3:47 pm

It's not about anyone else. This is Dani and Dom's moment. Unfortunately, there are elements of the reality tv community that enjoys putting people down as a sport. It's the ugliest form of bullying, but it has nothing to do with who you "like".

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 3:47 pm

lovin wrote:
Why must everything about every other BB couple come back to Jeff and Jordan fans....FIRST OFF I am a fan and I don't think I have said anything negative about Dani and Dom at all since the season ended. I'm seriously so sick of it all the time....just when I think its all "over" it all rears its ugly head again. I, for one, think Dani looks beautiful and I think the dress is very fitting to her style, I could NOT see her in a traditional gown, if I am being honest though, Dom's wedding apparel puzzles me and I don't particularly care for it, but its NOT MY wedding and this is a discussion board last time I checked so that is what I am doing is discussing!

I see your point. I don't think anyone needs to put other couples down in order to make other couples look better either. Nothing wrong with stating your opinion about the wedding attire...I didn't like those yellow dresses a few pages back which I'm guessing were the bridesmaid dresses, but Dani's dress suits her.

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2010-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 3:53 pm

The only couple I didn't really care for was Danielle and Shane. I actually like Jordan & Jeff and I suppose Rachel & Brendan are okay. I am a fan of True Love. I believe that Jeff & Jordan are in love. I just don't believe that Jeff is the "Marrying Type". If anyone has to give you an ultimatum to do ANYthing, chances are you don't really want to do it & the person giving you the ultimatum knows that.

Who knows though, Jeff might be planning his proposal to Jordan as we speak. I wish them ALL the very BEST. Love is a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 4:20 pm

lovin wrote:

I never said all of their fans. I am one as well. But I am not fond of fans who have to trash other couples while oohing and aahing over JJ. Just a personal opinion. To each their own.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 4:21 pm

Well tbh I gave my husband an ultimatum 15 years ago....we'd already been together for 7 years and engaged for 4 I said....ok its time or we both move on separately so shit or get off the pot.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 4:24 pm

4200 wrote:
It's not about anyone else. This is Dani and Dom's moment. Unfortunately, there are elements of the reality tv community that enjoys putting people down as a sport. It's the ugliest form of bullying, but it has nothing to do with who you "like".

Best post of the day, IMO!
Back to top Go down
MGK619

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 4:31 pm

Dom's outfit is ridiculous. There I said it. I must be one of those "killjoy bullies". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ch65048

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 4:44 pm

lovin wrote:

Thank you for saying EXACTLY what I was feeling!!!!!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfEgypt

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 4:51 pm

Dom looked adorable to me. Dani looked gorgeous! They looked comfortable and relaxed. Just compare the pics from their real wedding & the modeling ones. Now, I can't say that I loved what the bridesmaids were wearing.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 5:07 pm

They did it their way. Their style matching their personalities. If you want to celebrate wanting to spend the rest of your lives together, you better do what makes you happy. A traditional wedding wouldn't be them.

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 5:29 pm

4200 wrote:
They did it their way. Their style matching their personalities. If you want to celebrate wanting to spend the rest of your lives together, you better do what makes you happy. A traditional wedding wouldn't be them.

Absolutely!!! bravo
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 5:31 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Dom's outfit is ridiculous. There I said it. I must be one of those "killjoy bullies". Rolling Eyes

So I can say it too....
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 5:41 pm

If I may say,I did not see any trashing Of Dani and Dom.The attire was getting
all the attention.I don't consider my self boring and I have probably been to 15 weddings in the last 3 years.I have never seen wedding attire like that.It's not to say that they should not dress the way they want,I think it's a shock to most.Now maybe I'm in the minority and all your kids have had the same attire worn by their Bridal parties..So in my opinion it's not Dani and Dom getting
the hit's,it's the style...JMO
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 5:43 pm

Is it Dick's mother that raised her/walked to down the aisle? If so, does she talk to him? Does Vincent talk to him, does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant94

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 5:49 pm

girlmomtobe wrote:
Is it Dick's mother that raised her/walked to down the aisle? If so, does she talk to him? Does Vincent talk to him, does anyone know?

Yep, it's Dick's mom. She talks to him, I don't think Vincent does.

I think Dani and Dom looked great (I ADORE Dani's dress) and I can't wait to see more pictures!
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 5:55 pm

girlmomtobe wrote:

I'm not the biggest authority by far, but last I heard- his Mom speaks to him- and last Dani and Vincent saw him was when at a BB13 party he was there with his fiancee- and Dani and Vincent took a photo with him to keep the peace- but it wasn't as if they were willing to restart a relationship with him. And then he kept talking crap about Dani (imo- some tweets) and it seems as if he knows NOTHING about her life, because this summer he said she wasn't dating Dom any more. Last I heard, it seemed as though Dani and Vincent wanted to be done with him. It seemed as if he was too arbitrary and had treated them too shabbily in the past to make demands now. Dani said a few things in BB 8; how they'd been basically abandoned by ED and then he would take them out for "fun stuff" and they loved him, but then he'd get randomly mad and scream in their little faces, over something like them not being thankful enough to one of his girlfriends at the ice capades. That's one of the reasons why I defended Dani so much that season. She didn't even say much, but seeing ED's behavior, I can only imagine what they've been thru- but so glad they had the Grandma, that Vincent and her Mom are in her life, and she gets to start life with an amazing and loving Husband who just lights up when he looks at her Smile
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:01 pm

Why does it matter if we've seen attire like that before? That was exactly the point. They said they didn't want a traditional wedding because it wouldn't be them. Doing what makes you happy is more important than doing something just because society/tradition tells you what a wedding "should" look like.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:14 pm

Well I guess we'll never agree on the attire ... some of us like the whole vibe and think Dani's beautiful dress and Dom's funky look are perfectly suited to their personalities and some of us wouldn't have made those choices. One thing I know, we're all romantics at heart and we all love a good love story. This appears to be one. They obviously adore each other and appear very happy. What more could any of us want for a couple on their wedding day?

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on January 23rd 2013, 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:15 pm

I LOVE her dress- I lovelovelove her headpiece- so Dani- style. Dom's outfit is an odd choice- BUT I did think he looked great in it- and we know he looks amazing in formal wear, too (those photos they just took). I actually even liked how the groomsmen were casual. Lots of weddings are so caught up in details that are so silly later and just cause stress (imo) I love that their wedding was so "them". Would love to see a pic of her and her Grandma. Gotta buy "People" this week Smile I'm actually a J&J fan, too- and I think they'll get there too (or not) Smile Maybe "cheap bastard" Jeff will make them get married in Oz since they got free tickets on "Ellen". Smile I think they'll do things the way they want, like Dani and Dom did. I always KNEW Dani and Dom were together. I could completely tell. Someone used to "yell" at me about it on Twop. I wish they still posted there (I don't post there any more either) so that I could gloat that I was totally right Smile
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:16 pm

Bryanna wrote:
Why does it matter if we've seen attire like that before? That was exactly the point. They said they didn't want a traditional wedding because it wouldn't be them. Doing what makes you happy is more important than doing something just because society/tradition tells you what a wedding "should" look like.

What I think does not matter.I was pointing out that it might be different to some.We live in a free world the last I heard and opinions count.Discussion board right?????
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:21 pm

Some liked it, some didnt. At the end of the day, Dani and Dom liked it.

Whatever JJ decide to do, i hope they will be happy. Brenchel are happy and married. Nothing is wrong with people being in love. It makes the world a better place.
Back to top Go down
Clairvoyant94

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:30 pm

They're adorable.
Back to top Go down
bbgeo

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:36 pm

Seeing that last pic they look so adorable..that's dom style and seeing together like that I totally get it..anyways who cares.. by all accounts it was a great wedding
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:38 pm

Cute!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 6:48 pm

Those are really nice pictures. I guess we will see the photographer release the rest of them sooner Very Happy

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 7:15 pm

lovin wrote:

I am with you, Amy, I don't give a hoot about anything but people in love who want to share their love with the world.
Dani and Dom are in love and got married!
Jeff and Jordan are in love and will be married someday!
Rachel and Brendon are in love and got married!
If anyone feels the need to down any of those couples or pit their favorite "love couple" against another love couple...then I say "go find and/or pay attention to your own love and quit downing others that are in love, ya' loveless freakazoids!!"
lol!
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 7:19 pm

Maureen wrote:
lovin wrote:

I am with you, Amy, I don't give a hoot about anything but people in love who want to share their love with the world.
If anyone feels the need to down any of those couples or pit their favorite "love couple" against another love couple...then I say "go find and/or pay attention to your own love and quit downing others that are in love, ya' loveless freakazoids!!"
lol!

tens
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 7:34 pm

Wedding attendees (so far)

Stein
JenJ
Kail
Brenchel
Adam
Robyn
Chelsia
April BB6

Did not go

Rhine
Annie
Howie
Matt
Janie
ED

Uncertain

Kalia
Porsche
Shelly
Lawon
Ragan

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 7:37 pm

I think Kalia and Lawon were there...Kalia tweeted this photo yesterday:
http://instagram.com/p/Ur71gUyrdh/
and I'd assume it's from the wedding. Lawon also tweeted about seeing Adam (who was there).
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 7:39 pm

He often holds her face when he kisses her. I melt-lol- so cute.

eta: Forgot to mention I love her hair this color- it's really close to her color when she was a little girl, right? Anyway- I <3

Last edited by ranjake on January 20th 2013, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 7:39 pm

I think Kalia and Lawon were there. She posted a pic of her and Lawon on twitter yesterday and it seemed like they were dressed up.

I don't think Shelly was there. A fan asked her a few weeks ago if she was going and she said they were invited but might not make it because of a previous commitment. Then she recently tweeted about going to Vegas around the time she should have been going to LA if she was going to the wedding.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 7:58 pm

Maureen wrote:
lovin wrote:

lol!

And this is why I love you Moe!! Well said.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 9:02 pm

4200 wrote:

Whatever JJ decide to do, i hope they will be happy. Brenchel are happy and married. Nothing is wrong with people being in love. It makes the world a better place.

And that is what counts! I think you deserve the poster of the day award!!

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 9:06 pm

And that is probably what they both love about the other...that they let the other be their own person and love them for it!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 9:12 pm

Those are nice pictures. I can't wait to see the People article.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 9:16 pm

ebowers wrote:
4200 wrote:

And that is what counts! I think you deserve the poster of the day award!!

I win?! dancing penguin

Catty,

The article is already online. It's posted on this thread.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   January 20th 2013, 9:22 pm

I meant the whole spread in People...there will be more photos, right?

PostSubject: Re: Dominic   

Back to top Go down

Dominic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: