Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   December 31st 2012, 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   December 31st 2012, 1:28 pm

how do these contestants do this...really? i see that wildlife in a video and i want to die...omg it flips me out...had their ever been anyone seriously injured by any animals in all these years?
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   January 7th 2013, 12:06 pm

What another Fan vs Favorites again???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   January 9th 2013, 7:19 am

bergen wrote:
how do these contestants do this...really? i see that wildlife in a video and i want to die...omg it flips me out...had their ever been anyone seriously injured by any animals in all these years?

Not that I recall. However, I do remember some of them from Survivor Africa talked about how they had to live in these "circles" (areas surrounded by a sort of fencing) and they had staff on lookout at night because the lions etc would circle their camps at night.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   January 9th 2013, 7:55 am

Schooner wrote:
bergen wrote:

Not that I recall. However, I do remember some of them from Survivor Africa talked about how they had to live in these "circles" (areas surrounded by a sort of fencing) and they had staff on lookout at night because the lions etc would circle their camps at night.

it's crazy isn't it!!! all those spiders and snakes...i keep going back to denise waking up with freakin fang marks in her neck
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   January 9th 2013, 8:46 am

The fang marks on Denise creep me out too.She seemed calm about it too...
Back to top Go down
bbultimatefan97

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   January 31st 2013, 5:47 pm

francesca? why would she be back? i wanted to see an all newbie cast this season im so tired of returnees
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   February 11th 2013, 5:57 pm

So who will be watching Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   February 11th 2013, 6:53 pm

ME!!!!

I'm NOT looking forward to another season of Brandon. I hope he's voted out very early.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   February 11th 2013, 7:05 pm

i'm watching!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites   

Back to top Go down

Survivor - Season 26 - Fans Vs. Favorites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: