View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Losing weight with Visalus   December 20th 2012, 6:31 pm

As many of you know, I have struggled the past 4 years after losing my only child at age 19. Brian was the world to me, and after losing him, I gave up hope and lived my life, waiting til the day I died.

A little over 3 months ago, an ex boyfriend got in touch with my Mom. He told her he wanted to meet with her, and me, to talk about a weight loss program he was on. (Greg was not really overweight, he actually started the product to get in better health.) Greg knew of my struggle and thought this product would help.

Visalus is a multilevel marketing company. You can either use the product or use the product and join the company as a promoter. Because of Greg's enthusiasm, I decided to join the company to lose weight, get in better health, and become a promoter to earn money on the side.

I have been overweight since the birth of my son 23 years ago, and diets never seemed to work for me. Part of the reason they didn't work is because 1) I hate diets 2) I hate diets where you have to prepare food by cups, count calories, etc. and 3) I HATE DIETS!!! lol

Anyway, after tasting the Visalus shake, I knew this was something I could do. You replace 2 meals a day with a weight loss shake., (A great tasting shake!) and eat a regular dinner, within reason.

I have lost 40 pounds in a little over 3 months!!!!! Not only have I lost 40 pounds so far, I have met some pretty amazing and positive people. I have traveled to St Louis MO, Columbus OH, and soon will be traveling to Indianapolis IN and Los Angeles CA in the next 3 months. I also have something positive in my life since I am meeting new people, getting in better health, and helping others to do the same.

There is no magic pill or remedy for losing weight, as we all know. All I can tell you is that Visalus has some of the best weight loss/get fit products on the market. They are a positive, energetic group of people whose goal in life is to help other people feel as great as they do. Honestly, their enthusiasm is contagious!!

I'm not saying I don't still grieve or have bad days. I will tell you that this product and this group of people have given me a new lease on life and a new purpose, that I lost when I lost Brian. I also enjoy getting a check every week. The extra money sure comes in handy.

We are coming up on January which is the month most people make New Year's resolutions and weight loss goals. It's a great time to get involved either to lose weight or to get in better health. And if you need that extra help in dieting with Jeff and Jordan!! lol

This is such a great product and I've had such wonderful results, that i want to spread the news and help anyone that wants to make a change. We all have our own stories.

Inbox me if you want to learn more. I will be happy to answers any questions you have. We can all do this together!!!! happy
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Losing weight with Visalus   December 20th 2012, 7:08 pm

I'm so happy for you Kelli. This path that you're on sounds so positive and life affirming.
Hugs all around!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Losing weight with Visalus   December 21st 2012, 12:14 am

Good for you, Kelli. Congratulations!!! Continued success on your path to good health.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Losing weight with Visalus   December 21st 2012, 5:50 am

40 pounds! That is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Losing weight with Visalus   January 10th 2013, 8:43 pm

Congratulations Kellie...so awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing weight with Visalus   

Back to top Go down

Losing weight with Visalus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: