PostSubject: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 7th 2012, 5:55 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 9th 2012, 8:57 pm

Well holy shit!!! I'm happy with it though!!!!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 9th 2012, 9:05 pm

OMG, I'm so happy!!
Spoiler:

ETA spoiler!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 9th 2012, 9:18 pm

Typical. The worst team, saved by NELs and UTurns and lost passports the whole season, ends up winning the race. Rolling Eyes

The final task was 85% luck. Bravo producers. Evil or Very Mad

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 9th 2012, 10:14 pm

I'm not enthused about the winners, preferring the chips, but karma was laser guided this season. Everyone that did something even remotely considered "dirty" got struck down.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 9th 2012, 11:09 pm

FFS. I'm really finding I dislike reality shows more and more. I wanted the "chips" to win. I taped the show but don't even care to watch now.

Hugh, your last post speaks for me.

ETA: Odin...I just noticed your sig line, I love it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35538
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 10th 2012, 5:01 am

Hugh310 wrote:

Typical. The worst team, saved by NELs and UTurns and lost passports the whole season, ends up winning the race. Rolling Eyes

Well, they are very much loved, so it all turned out for the best for a lot of fans. I watched their show and they are great guys.
They used their brains in the tasks and that is just as valuable a skill as anything else IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 10th 2012, 5:47 am

Hugh310 wrote:

The worst team???? scratch
If you considered them the worst and they actually won the million ...what the heck did you call the others that didn't win????

Three of my favorite teams were in the final three and I was sooooo happy...but I was rooting a little more for the Beekmans!
I kind of love it when stronger more competitive teams THINK another team isn't competitive or strong and they don't think they deserve to win...then BOOM!...they walk off with the win!!
It is fun to watch!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16470
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 10th 2012, 6:08 am

I'm happy for them ... that final task was difficult and Brent worked his way through it.
The final three was a win/win/win for me because I would have been happy with any of the three teams winning.
Good season.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 10th 2012, 6:29 am

Odin wrote:
I'm not enthused about the winners, preferring the chips, but karma was laser guided this season. Everyone that did something even remotely considered "dirty" got struck down.

This is so true.From the 1st night.....What goes around comes around...JMO
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 10th 2012, 5:42 pm

I was happy for the Beekman's and I wouldn't have been disappointed if the Chips won either....I wouldn't say that the Beekman's were the worst team ever, they did what they needed to do when it counted most. Hell they even screwed up a few times and still won it!

Number of posts : 14988
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 10th 2012, 7:34 pm

I was happy they won. I was rooting for them more after they overheard the other 3 teams talk about their alliance.

Good season.

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   December 11th 2012, 8:21 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:

Well, they are very much loved, so it all turned out for the best for a lot of fans. I watched their show and they are great guys.
They used their brains in the tasks and that is just as valuable a skill as anything else IMO.

Yeah, they are exceptionally nice fellows and I like them as well. I feel the "chips" worked harder, longer and the whole cancer thing just broke my heart. The money would have helped their families so much.

Also, I need to say, I didn't feel they were the worst team of the whole race just out of the last three remaining teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 11 - Take Down that Million   

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 - Take Down that Million
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: