Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17282
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 1st 2012, 9:07 pm

It's Ashely & JP's Wedding Day!!!

I can't wait until December 16th to see the show. It was cute on twitter to read all those that were getting on a jet plane for today's wedding but of course, not saying where they were going.

Reality Steve gave a partial guest list -

Molly and Jason Mesnick
Ryan and Trista Sutter
Michelle Money
Ali Fedotowsky
Emily Maynard
Britt Billmaier
Marissa May
Ashley Spivey
Alli Travis
Sean Lowe
Lisa Morrisey
William Holman
Ames Brown
Michael Stagliano
Mickey McLean
Graham Bunn

I'm pretty sure that Jillian will be attending because she also tweeted about seeing Trista and Molly. He also said that Emily will be attending solo.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 1st 2012, 9:40 pm

Bachelorette's Ashley Hebert Weds J.P. Rosenbaum

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert finally got her happily ever after!

The ABC reality star -- who famously split from both Brad Womack and Ben Flajnik in 2011 -- married her Bachelorette pick, J.P. Rosenbaum, Dec. 1 in an outdoor ceremony in Pasadena, Calif., Us Weekly has confirmed.

Taped for their ABC wedding special airing on Dec. 16, the couple's nuptials were officiated by Bachelor host Chris Harrison and attended by show alums including Trista and Ryan Sutter (who married on TV in 2003), Emily Maynard, Ali Fedotowsky, Michelle Money and Michael Stagliano, among other past contestants.

Accepting construction manager Rosenbaum's proposal on their show's August 2011 finale (taped three months prior in Fiji), Hebert enjoyed a long engagement before walking down the aisle. "This is going to sound pretty cheesy, but we are pretty compatible," the University of Pennsylvania dental school grad, 28, told Us earlier this year.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorettes-ashley-hebert-weds-jp-rosenbaum-2012112

Though the way they initially came together is unorthodox, Hebert tells Us Weekly she can't wait to begin her life as Mrs. J.P. Rosenbaum.

"[I'm] looking forward to building our lives together," she has said. "We really are best friends, [so] just being together is a lot to look forward to."

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 6th 2012, 11:16 am

Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's wedding was picture perfect.

In an exclusive shot from the couple's weekend nuptials, the newlyweds – who met on season 7 of The Bachelorette and got engaged on the season finale – beam with joy.

Hebert, 28, and Rosenbaum, 35, say that even though their wedding was filmed for TV (it will air Dec. 16 as a two-hour special on ABC) their love is as genuine as it comes.

"The ceremony was simple, sweet and personal," Hebert tells PEOPLE in its new issue, on newsstands Friday. Adds Rosenbaum, "We didn't want it to be a circus."

On the day they exchanged vows, Hebert reiterated their commitment to keeping their relationship focused on the important things in life.

"Today is all about our friends and family," Hebert said. "It's about standing with J.P., looking around at all the people we love in the same room there to celebrate our love."

The wedding was attended by family, friends and fellow Bachelor and Bachelorette alumni, including Ali Fedotowsky, Emily Maynard, Jason and Molly Mesnick and Ryan and Trista Sutter. The franchise's on-air host, Chris Harrison, officiated the ceremony.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20653832,00.html
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 6th 2012, 11:33 am

Ahhh. That's nice. I like them both.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14720
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 6th 2012, 1:38 pm

Nice. I think I'm going to watch their special since I watched her season. Oh wait, does Survivor air the same night?

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 6th 2012, 1:58 pm

catty wrote:
Nice. I think I'm going to watch their special since I watched her season. Oh wait, does Survivor air the same night?

That's what I'm thinking, I don't know what the hell to do!!! fuss and fight

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 6th 2012, 4:56 pm

DVR the wedding watch Survivor LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 7th 2012, 9:34 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:

That's what I'm thinking, I don't know what the hell to do!!! fuss and fight

Yeah they air the same night.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 8th 2012, 10:23 am

I'm going to have to go with Survivor. As much as I love me some JP, I can't abandon Survivor after watching all season. I would be pissed to wake up and find out on the Internet who won.

Now, when is Rachel's wedding? Please don't say the 16th.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 8th 2012, 1:33 pm

No. It's the 15th.

I'm going to try to record this wedding and watch Survivor.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 11th 2012, 7:29 pm

What to expect (or not expect) on 'The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.'s Wedding'

On Sunday, reality TV fans are invited to the third ceremony in Bachelor franchise history – The Bachelorette: Ashley and J.P.’s Wedding (ABC, 9 p.m. ET). In a conference call with reporters today, newlyweds Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum shared a few details on what viewers may or may not see during their Mindy Weiss-planned Pasadena nuptials:

You will see: Chris Harrison officiating. “Chris Harrison was really our first choice,” Rosenbaum said. “He has been there from the very beginning, when Ashley was obviously on Brad [Womack's] season and then throughout our season. He’s seen our good sides, our bad sides. Even off the show, we see him when he’s in New York. We have a really great relationship, and it just all made sense to come full circle and to have Chris Harrison up there with us.” The couple wrote their own vows. “You’ll definitely see some tears, but not as many as you might think,” Hebert said. “We were pretty composed.”

You won’t see: Chris Harrison ruling the dance floor. Though apparently, he did. “There was a moment where Chris Harrison and one of the producers tied their ties together and created a limbo for everybody. You definitely won’t see that. But that was a really fun part of the night,” Hebert said. “Babe, I have a picture of that, actually,” Rosenbaum added. “I think we’ll release that at some point,” Hebert joked.

You will see: J.P. and Ashley’s first dance. “It was the song ‘Love’ by Matt White,” Hebert said. “We heard the song and fell in love with it. We were lucky enough that he was able and willing to come play live for us.”

You probably won’t see: J.P. and Ashley dancing the Hora. Oh, they did, just late in the evening.

You will see: Ashley wearing a custom gown by Randi Rahm, who also designed Hebert’s dresses for the premiere and season finale of The Bachelorette.

You won’t see: Ashley wearing “something borrowed, something blue” — she didn’t do that. “I don’t know why. I’m hoping it’s not bad luck,” she said. (She also didn’t do the bouquet toss. “It was too pretty to throw!”)

You may see: Hebert remove the train from her gown (we’re guessing). Asked what she was thinking walking down the aisle, she said, ”I wish I could say it was something other than, wow, my train is so heavy, I’m not sure I can make it all the way up those steps,” Hebert said, laughing. “Baby, I’m sorry, but that was the truth. It was so heavy.”

You definitely won’t see: Any honeymoon shots. They haven’t taken one yet. They stayed in California for a day after their wedding to decompress, but then they returned home to Princeton, New Jersey (their compromise since he works in New York City and she works in Philadelphia).

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/12/11/bachelorette-ashley-j-p-wedding/
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 13th 2012, 7:14 pm

Ashley & JP on the View (includes pictures)

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   December 13th 2012, 7:33 pm

Don't know if I believe this one.

Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Hooked Up at Ashley Hebert's Wedding to J.P. Rosenbaum!

They never made it down the aisle, but Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez did make a trip to the bedroom.

The exes reunited at fellow Bachelorette stars Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum's wedding in Pasadena, Calif. on Dec. 1. Sources tell Us Weekly Fedotowsky, 28, hooked up with her ex after the ceremony!

One witness tells Us they were "inseparable." Indeed, Martinez, 29, moved tables to sit next to her.

"They started talking again a month ago," a pal says of the exes. Fedotowsky and Martinez split in November 2011 after an 18-month engagement; the duo connected on the sixth season of The Bachelorette in 2010.

But the hook up doesn't necessarily mean a reconciliation is in the future.

Says the source, "Chances of them getting back together are slim, but they had a great time."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ali-fedotowsky-and-roberto-martinez-hooked-up-at-ashley-heberts-wedding-to-jp-rosenbaum-20121312

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC   

Back to top Go down

Ashley & JP's Wedding - Dec. 16th on ABC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: