View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Million Dollar Decorators   November 28th 2012, 10:16 am

Anybody else watch this show? I can't stand the way that one designer, Martyn, talks, but I enjoy the others featured on the show, and the work represented also. That being said, I watched last night's episode which featured a job for one of designer Kathryn Ireland's friends, Liz Quinn, from Dallas. After watching, I was kind of intrigued by Liz's lack of emotion and way of interacting with Kathryn, so I googled her and found this:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/sock_her_exec_Yy9Pa0KTdeVxaA1tSwVMeN

Her husband is a big sports guy, most recently with Dallas' professional soccer team, and he assaulted her viciously in NY this month. The description of it sounds horrible, and I don't know any of the backstory, but the timing of this episode (in which he and the daughters were also featured pretty prominently) was pretty awful. I wonder if Bravo was aware of the incident prior to last night's airing? It happened in NY on the 10th, it sounds like, so it seems like they would have been.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Decorators   November 28th 2012, 10:39 am

I watched last season and this one. LOL - I LOVE Martyn! He is outrageous. Of all the designers last year I loved his work the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Decorators   November 28th 2012, 1:15 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I watched last season and this one. LOL - I LOVE Martyn! He is outrageous. Of all the designers last year I loved his work the best.
I like his work and even his personality, too, and that's why I put up with watching him say things like 'It's deLICious...' the way he does, lol. For me, it's really just about how he draws words out and his tone, but I really enjoy seeing all of the design work on this show.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Decorators   November 28th 2012, 6:17 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
I like his work and even his personality, too, and that's why I put up with watching him say things like 'It's deLICious...' the way he does, lol. For me, it's really just about how he draws words out and his tone, but I really enjoy seeing all of the design work on this show.

I do too. It seems like Kathryn Ireland gets the same exact client every time.. just a different location. I guess they only show the difficult ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Million Dollar Decorators   

Back to top Go down

Million Dollar Decorators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: