Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   November 24th 2012, 2:28 pm

This clip says Bare Necessities, while the second one says Fishy Kiss. The TV guide is calling this episode Fishy Kiss.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35556
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   November 25th 2012, 5:10 pm

“Fishy Kiss” – As the Teams arrive in Amsterdam, they come face-to-face with a game-changing Double U-Turn and encounter one of the show’s most infamous challenges in this season’s “Switchback,” on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, Nov. 25 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/ PT) on the CBS Television Network. Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan is the host.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   November 25th 2012, 7:17 pm

WOW I'm feeling for Abbie and Ryan...what are the odds of it happening to them twice?!

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   November 26th 2012, 8:18 am

I was sad to see them go. I want the twins GONE! They annoy the heck out of me.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   November 26th 2012, 9:33 am

I wasn't sad to see them go, but I would rather them be in the final 4 than the beekman boys, who I find to be a really weak team who have caught quite a few breaks. I feel like the Beekman boys just don't have a strong competitive drive. When I saw them actually stand there and truly consider wasting a ton of time just to let Abbie and Ryan catch up, I was like, "Well, that's nice..., but this is a game! A game to win one mill! Do you really think Abbie and Ryan would consider that for too long when they have a chance to win 2 mill? NO! GO!"

U-turn usage: That was definitely some Big Brother strategy going on. It's interesting that it took this far into the game for the teams to finally start playing against one another instead of being nice. It's just sad that it's one big alliance targeting the outcast team. Of course, the u-turn wouldn't hurt the top 3 teams in any way other than creating a time lead for those that chose to use it, but if I were playing the game, I'd have targeted Abbie and Ryan as well because, despite their bad run end game, they're still more capable than the Beekman's who have done poorly to fairly all game.

Random Q: iirc, last episode witht he locks, didn't the Beekman's do that challenge for Abbie and Ryan? I read something about that, and i thought it was strange that TAR producers would let that slide, but then again, their rules are a bit iffy in certain areas this year.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15040
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   November 26th 2012, 1:12 pm

I wasn't sad to see them leave, but I was disappointed in Josh and Brent. I get wanting to be nice, but this is a race...if they had waited for them, Ryan was not going to let them touch the mat first.

I like the twins. I guess I'm in the minority lol. That doesn't mean I liked that they took the rockers money a few episodes back. I still like them though.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   November 26th 2012, 7:46 pm

catty, I like the twinies also. They are very good competitors. I am hoping they win it all. I am with everyone else as far as the teams helping each other. I was sooo mad at Josh and Brent last night. There is no way Ryan would've let them touch that mat first. And I am glad Phil said to them something to the effect of do you want me to send you home instead!! I was glad the Chippendale guys played the game.
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   November 26th 2012, 9:36 pm

Catty and Ebowers, I'm with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"   

Back to top Go down

Season 21 - Episode 9 - "Fishy Kiss"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: